Author Topic: Islamic fundamentalism at dubcc  (Read 729 times)

rafsta

Re: Islamic fundamentalism at dubcc
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 02:47:15 PM »
Religious fundamentalism arises from a deep insecure and lack of faith in what you are being told. Abdul Infinite relentlessly plagues the board with militantly vague generalizations about Islam, much to everyones annoyance. Infinite is by no means a natural muslim. he is most likely born of some white Christian parents and has been raised with little or no loosely enforced christian values. During his teen years, he has come to question the origins of his and our existance as a whole. He is an avid poster at hip hop oriented message board forum dubcc.com. Recently, as rising insecurities and confusion have become more evident in Bryans head, he has sought acceptance not in himself, but in the religion of Islam. Seeing as he is a white boy outsider to hip hop and the black culture, the idea of Islam seems a perfect inlet of acceptance and a way to be down, somewhat, even if he will never admit it. The agressive pro islam attitude exhibited by Bryan is a result of his own self doubts and lack of knowledge of muslim culture. The more he feels alienated by the mainstream, the more he can fall back on his diverse and rich understanding of islam, which seperates you from the other white boy posers in this game. You need to reevaluate why you are here preaching to us, and if in fact you are just using islam as a front for your lack of knowledge of yourself. A Muslim truly confident in his beliefs, will not bother to spend his time dispersing bits of knowledge on a message board for he is secure with himself. You bryan are simply masking your own insecurities about life with Islamic imagery and confidence, which you have picked up by observing other muslims in the media spotlight. We are not the general public here at dubcc, you are not required to be the poster child for islam. it is even insulting sometimes to think that a white boy is trying to brainwash others for all the wrong reasons. The hundreds of white kids bathed in anonymity of their forum profile may not trip, but if you keep perpetrating like that in real life there's some real muslims that'll probably slap the shit outta you and tell you to grow up.

Remember, know thyself. All fundamentalism occurs from a secret disbelief in one's religion. Who are you trying to fool, us or you?

that is a clever judgement but weak. you dont even know the dude personally.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 08:11:37 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know, but perception is like 90% of the world. And you you have to learn that before you go making an ass out of yourself to people who dont know you on a personal level.  Are we not accountable for ourselves?

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2005, 02:24:58 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know, but perception is like 90% of the world. And you you have to learn that before you go making an ass out of yourself to people who dont know you on a personal level.  Are we not accountable for ourselves?

its a forum man... but what you said can break someone if you hit the nail on the head... whats it to you if he's tryin to find meaning ?

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 11:12:36 AM »
i really liked this post

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2005, 03:05:36 AM »
I like this post too, I'm sure it hits a lot of raw nerves... Searching for meaning, I think it's on all our minds (or I hope it is for a while). For me, a meaning is all explained through scientific answers; for me right now there is nothing more to life than psychology. Perhaps the reason I lash out at religious fundamentalists is beacause I, like them are truly insecure about meaning so I instead offer my deepest devotion to the answers I choose to cling on to, in hopes of one day finding enlightenment. Perhaps we're all gettin played as westerners by our concept of whats rational and irrational, or right and wrong, or some life path bullshit. But I'll say if there is a supreme being who truly made man in his image and wasn't playing some sick un-funny joke on us all, he wouldn't deny our insticts passed down through blood, he wouldn't feel the need to impose himself in every humans thoughts as they lived their life in impossibly keeping up with his "rules". Sure there are people that can live life adhering to the chosen rules of god; and they're fucking zombies. How insecure is God that he demand our life long dedication to the reformation of the world to his rule, is god a creator or a tyrant? Why would God want to sit through ages of enslavement, wars, and degredation of the human spirit through his name? Would he not have noticed that shit was fucked up and an apperance might be the courteous thing to do just to let us know he's still on the job? Is my voice the voice of the devil? Is the voice of an atheist devalued because he doesn't have "spirituality"? Is that why you continue to find value in religion because it is easier tha facing the truth? Why not have a mass organization of people from every region and religion and ask together, why? Why God have we conformed to our own mental slavery to find peace in your name for so long? Are we in the dark, are we totally headed in the wrong path? Ask these questions when you pray; hopefully if god is watching he'll do the right thing and respond. I know I'll be asking.

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2005, 03:20:20 AM »
you really dig deep in tha mental bananas, I did psych too, but fuck tryin to make a future with it.

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2005, 05:32:11 AM »
I like this post too, I'm sure it hits a lot of raw nerves... Searching for meaning, I think it's on all our minds (or I hope it is for a while). For me, a meaning is all explained through scientific answers; for me right now there is nothing more to life than psychology. Perhaps the reason I lash out at religious fundamentalists is beacause I, like them are truly insecure about meaning so I instead offer my deepest devotion to the answers I choose to cling on to, in hopes of one day finding enlightenment. Perhaps we're all gettin played as westerners by our concept of whats rational and irrational, or right and wrong, or some life path bullshit. But I'll say if there is a supreme being who truly made man in his image and wasn't playing some sick un-funny joke on us all, he wouldn't deny our insticts passed down through blood, he wouldn't feel the need to impose himself in every humans thoughts as they lived their life in impossibly keeping up with his "rules". Sure there are people that can live life adhering to the chosen rules of god; and they're fucking zombies. How insecure is God that he demand our life long dedication to the reformation of the world to his rule, is god a creator or a tyrant? Why would God want to sit through ages of enslavement, wars, and degredation of the human spirit through his name? Would he not have noticed that shit was fucked up and an apperance might be the courteous thing to do just to let us know he's still on the job? Is my voice the voice of the devil? Is the voice of an atheist devalued because he doesn't have "spirituality"? Is that why you continue to find value in religion because it is easier tha facing the truth? Why not have a mass organization of people from every region and religion and ask together, why? Why God have we conformed to our own mental slavery to find peace in your name for so long? Are we in the dark, are we totally headed in the wrong path? Ask these questions when you pray; hopefully if god is watching he'll do the right thing and respond. I know I'll be asking.

i dont think God put us here just to preach about him and be zombies.... i think were here to take in his knowledge and the beauty he created, but at the same time make sure we respect his authority and be good to one another... ultimately ppl like infinite need to exist, maybe it is his purpose to keep things in perspective, as long as he isnt trying to shone my religion i have no beef with him, if he preaches thats his choice, as long as he preaches knowledge of how to be good to yourself and others, i dont like him preaching islam because its not my religion, doesnt mean i cant learn from his readings tho...

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2005, 05:33:34 AM »
plus i cannot respect him tryin to talk about the greatest most honorable man that ever existed, Jesus Christ...

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2005, 11:19:11 AM »
I guess since I dont believe in religion it's hard to see any value in the quick blogs cut and pasted from some  other islam site as really helpful, I take it as an insult on our intelligence. It is also hurts me to think that this guy doesn't realize what he is doing. i do dig hard sometimes but thats because I still havent developed the sense that theres more to life than psychology yet. Once I learn to see more in humans I'm sure I wont be such a pick, but until then I'll continue to fight for my beliefs, its all i really can do. like infinite.

AndrE16686

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2005, 04:55:47 AM »
There are waaaay too many infinite type topics on this forum, he's entitled to his opinion, but he always has to preach the wrath of Allah on every aspect of discussion. ???

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 10:30:02 PM »
ahh, the good old days, before bryan approached seer on some discreet homo shit and got banned.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »
what kind of peanut butter and jelly Dr Phil faggotism is this, banana boy.

how are you gonna write passionate essays about a poster whose banned?

the infinite bashing dun got old. beating a dead horse, this shit is played out.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 10:15:32 PM »
no you're played out

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 10:26:23 PM »
no you're played out

hoe u dont have no credentials.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »
You are completely right, and he knows it too but won't admit it.