Author Topic: We need more banning  (Read 635 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: We need more banning
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2002, 10:20:13 AM »

not u dont get it!

he threatened to delete posts THAT DIDNT FIT HIS ARGUMENT.

he was trying to use his 'powers' to win the argument so he wouldnt lose face to everyone else.

that shit doesnt matter... listen i didnt ban him for what he did abusing shit, but when he came at me personally 'hunting' me down on threads and talking shit to get my attention for up to about a week later he had to be dealt with. i ignored it at first to see if he calmed down. he didnt.

right i'm gonna address this 'list'

biggjake - got banned. nuff said.
b please - co-founder, but not a heavy poster.
overseer - tried to continue life in the original path, got hated on for being the authority figure.
now_i_know - whining bitch.
trauma  - still comes around, had a lot of personal shit go on.. changed focus. lost interest due to bigotry in the hall of mirrors.
doggystylin  - Flipp Dogg is Doggystylin (yeah they change they names a lot here)
engies - still around sometimes.. best friend died  :'(
sikotik - pulling hawties in his pink shirt  ;)
rud - some fool from up north
bpg - still around, quieter these dayz.

no you don't get it! just playin ,  you don't gotta get mad homie i wasn't attcking you i was just asking some questions cause i always wondered why big jake got banned :)

and i"m not an idiot i know that those og posters still post here i just was saying that i miss when they all posted all the time there are others too, like incognito and slikk,just to name 2........ back then when all of them posted all the time the board was crackin......i've been here at the wcc since the start but i used to never even post because somebody would always have my piont and post it so there was no need
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2002, 10:24:26 AM »
incognito is on holiday. dont know about slikk.

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2002, 10:32:02 AM »

I speak my mind, I dont lie...The end...

hey no need to diss u.k tho. that's being ignorant