Author Topic: Has anyone...  (Read 405 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Has anyone...
« on: August 02, 2002, 07:00:47 PM »
Has anyone ever like got hit really hard, or broke their nose before?...It happens too a lot of people, and it sucks...You get hit on the nose really hard somehow and it leaves a bump on the bridge (sometimes big, sometimes small, depends on how hard u got hit)...

Well, I've got hit on my nose 3 times...The first time my room was pitch black, and I couldnt see anything. I just jumped on my bed, and the bridge of my nose hit the Bed post...I dont know if it broke or not, but A LOT of blood was drippin out of the nostrel...This was like 3 years ago...After that, the bridge of my nose hurt like for the next 6 months everytime I'd touch it or something...

The second time was about 2 years ago...I was playing basketball and I got elbowed in the nose bridge by some dude at the Park...It hurt, but not as bad as the first time i banged my nose...No blood came out, I just felt dizzy for the first 10 seconds, but like an idiot, I continued playing...It hurt the whole month after that...

Now the last time I got hit was also playing basketball...It was recently, like 1 month and a half ago...I was trying out for the summer league at my school, and I tried too rip the ball from some skinny ass kid from the other team, and he elbowed me with his sharp elbows right in the nose while we were battling for the ball...This time also hurt a lot (still not as much as the first time)...I had too continue playing (holding my nose throughout the game), cuz it was try-outs, and u know how it is with the coach watching and all...But my nose hurt for the whole week...Actually, R-E-L from the board was there, and witnessed it...

Recently, I felt a bump on my nose-bridge (well Ive always felt one since the first time I banged my nose, but now it was bigger)...I noticed I had a bigger bump than usual, and I went, and looked in the mirror, and I see a little bump (Not REALLY noticeable, but u can see it from up close)...Now Im real pissed off, I hate this shit...I always try too like push it back in with my fingers, even though I know its not gunna work...LoL....So how many of ya'll have fucked up your nose?

PS...anybody know methods too make it heel or something? LoL...I doubt there is any, but just in case...PeAcE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
Re: Has anyone...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 07:15:52 PM »
tha same ish happend to me lol but its only happend to me  twice tha first time was cuz i was jumpin on tha bed n all of a sudden my mom walked in i was like WTF?? so i turned n tha last thing i know i was in tha floor n i hit my nose it hurted like a bitch then tha 2nd time was like 2 months ago i was playin basketball me n my homeboys were bustin out with sum dunks n shit so when i went to dunk i jumped over a homeboy but he started to get up n i wasnt over him completely so i got scared i kept goin on n when i let go of tah ball tha ball hit me in tha nose but this time it hurted more then tha first time but u get tha point i got that bump to lol n i also try to push it in with my fingers lol

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 08:41:12 PM »
Well, I've got hit on my nose 3 times...The first time my room was pitch black, and I couldnt see anything. I just jumped on my bed, and the bridge of my nose hit the Bed post...I dont know if it broke or not, but A LOT of blood was drippin out of the nostrel...This was like 3 years ago...After that, the bridge of my nose hurt like for the next 6 months everytime I'd touch it or something...

God mayne, I could feel your pain readin' that.

I few months ago I was playin soccer and my friend accidently backhanded me and I was a racoon for like 3 weeks cause both of my eyes were black. My nose was bleedin' like a mofo too. I was wearing a white shirt so when I was walkin out the park it look like I got shot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 10:43:07 PM »
LOL dam you all need to learn how to use your hands.
I fell off my bed on to the floor and hit my nose, why didnt u put your hands on the floor and break your fall????

I have never had n e thing like that happen to me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 07:27:48 AM »
Hey, I dont have like a HUGE bump like you guys are probably picturing, like Barbra Striesend or some shit...But You know what I'm saying...LoL

I know more people had this shit happen too them (Roccy)...Holla with your stories...PeAcE

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 07:34:17 AM »
yeah about twice from what i remember.

first time

was quite young, was by the beach there were some rocks and shit, and i was walking on top of em and there was a gap. i tried to jump across, slipped on some sea weed right in to the gap smacked my face right on the other side on the way down.

2nd time

i used to play for our school rugby team (and the town junior team). during a school game i was put on as a substitute for the other schools team, so it was me versus my own damn school mates... i gave em hell.. and someone mashed my nose. lol

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 07:39:42 PM »
Hey, I dont have like a HUGE bump

word me neither

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2002, 08:18:35 PM »
hha, I dont have a bump u cant see it, u can feel it if u put pressure on my nose and go up n down, well I was standing up when my nose suddenly hit sccits fuckig shoulder lol, his shoulder hurted like a ma fucak igot a hard nose lol, so ya u cant see my bump, u can feel it if u put real hard pressure on my nose and go up-an-down . pz

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2002, 09:52:11 PM »

God mayne, I could feel your pain readin' that.

I few months ago I was playin soccer and my friend accidently backhanded me and I was a racoon for like 3 weeks cause both of my eyes were black. My nose was bleedin' like a mofo too. I was wearing a white shirt so when I was walkin out the park it look like I got shot.

WORD......same shit wit me......Soccer's Evil.
I didnt get no bump, but I think I lost a gallon of blood.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2002, 10:00:03 PM »
hha, I dont have a bump u cant see it, u can feel it if u put pressure on my nose and go up n down, well I was standing up when my nose suddenly hit sccits fuckig shoulder lol, his shoulder hurted like a ma fucak igot a hard nose lol, so ya u cant see my bump, u can feel it if u put real hard pressure on my nose and go up-an-down . pz

Maybe u cant see it...but I could...

You cant see it because when u look in the mirror u look from a front view, but if u looked at it from the side view u could see it...Lol

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2002, 05:50:44 AM »
i broke my nose wrestling... i dropped this kid so hard i gave him a concussion but my face hit the mat too and my nose broke... he quit the match from injury though... i kept wrestling ended the day with two black eyes to add to the noce...

and when i was lil my uncle had a ram (male  sheep) and i jump on it while it was in the barn and it took off running then it went under this beam that was only like 5 feet off the ground and i went into it face first.. i think i broke my nose but it didnt bleed..

i actually never had a bloody nose

ROCCY

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2002, 06:33:37 AM »

Maybe u cant see it...but I could...

You cant see it because when u look in the mirror u look from a front view, but if u looked at it from the side view u could see it...Lol

I doubt it, I asked one of myfriends at school, and he said u CAN see it if u look at it from the side view and go really close-up pz

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 07:02:28 AM »
LMAO @ NIK AND HIS BIG NOSE GETTING HIT WHEN HE TRIES TO WALK THRU A DOOR IT WONT FIT
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »
LMAO @ NIK AND HIS BIG NOSE GETTING HIT WHEN HE TRIES TO WALK THRU A DOOR IT WONT FIT
lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 07:16:26 PM »
Its called poor self esteem and body image. Homeboy tried coming up with excuses for having a jew nose.  :'(