Author Topic: Snoop and the all stars at the Soul Train and TRL  (Read 346 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Snoop and the all stars at the Soul Train and
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2002, 04:24:53 PM »
U SNOOP FANS R FUCKIN RETARDED ARENT YOU GUYS.  WERE DROPPED ON YOUR HEADS A LIL KIDS.  TELL WHERE ONCE IN THIS THREAD I HATED ON SNOOP FOR GOIN ON TRL.  IM HATIN ON U STUPID FUCKIN DICKRIDERS THAT MAKE IT ALRIGHT FOR SNOOP TO DO COMMERCIAL MOVES BUT NOT OTHERS.  SERIOULSY WHATS THA FUCKIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LUDA AN SNOOP.  EMINEM DROPS MORE REAL SHIT THAN SNOOP DOES.  STOP WIT THIS THIS HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD BULL SHIT U SNOOP FANS MAKE UP
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2002, 04:30:14 PM »
U SNOOP FANS R FUCKIN RETARDED ARENT YOU GUYS.  WERE DROPPED ON YOUR HEADS A LIL KIDS.  TELL WHERE ONCE IN THIS THREAD I HATED ON SNOOP FOR GOIN ON TRL.  IM HATIN ON U STUPID FUCKIN DICKRIDERS THAT MAKE IT ALRIGHT FOR SNOOP TO DO COMMERCIAL MOVES BUT NOT OTHERS.  SERIOULSY WHATS THA FUCKIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LUDA AN SNOOP.  EMINEM DROPS MORE REAL SHIT THAN SNOOP DOES.  STOP WIT THIS THIS HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD BULL SHIT U SNOOP FANS MAKE UP

i never claimed that you hated on snoop... thats something u assumed by reading my post... i guess you had a reason to belive that though...... and please tell me witch snoop fan have dissed other rappers for being in TRL... i really would like to know, cuz im ready to call you a liar

and stop being so agresive.. its not like im dissing your mother or something

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2002, 04:34:44 PM »

i never claimed that you hated on snoop... thats something u assumed by reading my post... i guess you had a reason to belive that though...... and please tell me witch snoop fan have dissed other rappers for being in TRL... i really would like to know, cuz im ready to call you a liar

and stop being so agresive.. its not like im dissing your mother or something

u have ibo,  werent luda an eminem rappers you said should be put up for tha attempted murder of hip hop for extending to different crowds of people an different fan bases

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2002, 04:37:41 PM »

u have ibo,  werent luda an eminem rappers you said should be put up for tha attempted murder of hip hop for extending to different crowds of people an different fan bases

uhm.. yeess... but what does it have to do with TRL ??

if you did read my post u would have noticed that i was talking about the lyrcics and the released singles... not the promotion techniques... TRL gets more peeps to buy the album... just like other mtv shows, concerts etc.. whats wrong with that?
you're getting angry over nothing...

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2002, 06:04:07 PM »

Shit.....Its not that u are dissin Snoop in this thread but everytime there is a Snoop topic u always come out dissin Snoop and his bussiness moves and shit! We all know that u dont like Snoop and that u think he sux but u dont have to tell us on every fuckin topic that has Snoop's name in it!!!!

Another thing....I think it is okay to diss catz that make they music just to get on TRL!! But when Snoop makes his music he dont have TRL on his mind at all! So when he goes to TRL to promote his music I dont see a problem wit that! He is just tryin to get promotion for his homies and his label!!

Also.....U said u dont see a difference between Luda and Snoop!?? Okay.....do u see Snoop on Teen Music Awards and shit!!!??? NO! That is Luda bein str8 up pop!! So that is tha big difference between Snoop and Luda!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2002, 06:13:11 PM »

uhm.. yeess... but what does it have to do with TRL ??

if you did read my post u would have noticed that i was talking about the lyrcics and the released singles... not the promotion techniques... TRL gets more peeps to buy the album... just like other mtv shows, concerts etc.. whats wrong with that?
you're getting angry over nothing...

When snoop goes on TRL, he's attempting too atract the same fan base as Eminem...

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2002, 06:49:17 PM »

When snoop goes on TRL, he's attempting too atract the same fan base as Eminem...

what he's saying is that snoop doesn't change his music to be on trl.............i think em is tight and kicks real shit but he has very corny singles they are very pop, snoop does basically what he pleases.....he's just trying to show that audience his type of shit, while eminem and nellie change and try to make a single for that audience
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2002, 11:30:11 PM »

read the posts of LBCsnoop21, and TOOTHBRUSH.. they covered it all

themovie

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2002, 03:16:07 AM »
Is time to promote the doggystyle all stars......mtv or bet who gives a fuck ?