Author Topic: Divergences between Italy and USA in the death of Italian SISMI agent  (Read 537 times)

acbaylove

http://download.repubblica.it/doc/omissis.doc

That's the full uncensored document US Army has done about the Calipari (Italian 007 agent) killed in a set-up. You can clearly see the name of the guy who killed Calipari, and all the things Americans didnt want to show. I'm really in a FUCK-US ARMY mood! I'm really pissed off! They killed a man, but they aint men enought to admit it, or to listen to our (alive) witnesses cause they know they fucked up.

BITCHES!! FUCK OMISSIS! FUCK OMERTA'! YOU KILLED OUR HERO CALIPARI! SHARE THE REAL DOCUMENT UNCENSORED!!!!!! THAT'S WORSE THAN USTICA AND CHERMIS!

I hope Italy will never be "friend" again with you bastards.

Out.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 02:05:53 AM by Antonio »

rafsta

Re: FUCK THE UNITED STATES ARMY!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 01:17:06 PM »
bold

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 04:47:11 PM »
woah, thats fucked
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 04:48:17 PM »
lol they cant even censure their "secret" documents, morons!

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 05:04:36 PM »
They killed a man, but they aint men enought to admit it
Wow, you must have read a different story then me, because i dont remember the US saying they didnt shoot the italian.

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 05:13:47 PM »
C'mon man, they're saying tons of bullshit in that document. They said they have satelite images to prove everything, but they dont. They said the car was going too fast, but it wasnt. They said Italians didnt tell them about the mission, but we did and we have it recorded. They only interrogated US Marines as witnesses but they didnt even consider to talk with our own witnesses, they ones they shot and almost killed. We are the best allies they have in Europe together with England, they didnt have to act so arrogant like that. Shit is it to difficult to blame a general and to send him to jail? Shit! They'd rather loose a great alliance rather than sending the guy responsable for the death of an italian medal of honor to jail? You so bastards? You so hypocrites? I've lost all my respect for the US Army and the United States. Period.

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 06:41:34 PM »
C'mon man, they're saying tons of bullshit in that document. They said they have satelite images to prove everything, but they dont. They said the car was going too fast, but it wasnt. They said Italians didnt tell them about the mission, but we did and we have it recorded. They only interrogated US Marines as witnesses but they didnt even consider to talk with our own witnesses, they ones they shot and almost killed. We are the best allies they have in Europe together with England, they didnt have to act so arrogant like that. Shit is it to difficult to blame a general and to send him to jail? Shit! They'd rather loose a great alliance rather than sending the guy responsable for the death of an italian medal of honor to jail? You so bastards? You so hypocrites? I've lost all my respect for the US Army and the United States. Period.

you mean they should have talked to the italian witnesses that said that they were going slow,  they had no idea a roving unit was in the area and that it was an assassination attempt on this 50 year old woman that no one really gives a shit about?

i don't think they would have gotten too far

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 01:10:11 AM »
Don't make it a joke, please. Yes. They had to, basically because their version aint even close to the truth. We have our witnesses (one is the high ranking secret agent we have in Italy, a guy we trust to death, the other one is the female journalist kidnapped who is still on the wheelchair because of the shooting, and another one is an agent who has a lung removed), and they didnt even interrogated them. Basically they interrogated the guys who shot them all and the general responsable for the lack of communication with the mobile patrol. Wow! And, guess what? They said they aint guilty!! Nobody!! Wow! Scaring, uh? It was been a "fatal accident" because we didnt communicate them the mission. Which is 101% bullshit. 1- we have it recorded on a tape and they didnt even wanted to hear it, lol, and 2- we was waiting in the 101% US Army controlled airport with an italian airplane, a giant one, lol. how the fuck was it possible for us to have an italian airplane there waiting for us and at the same time Americans didnt know we were there? Was the airplane invisible or what? Is it so easy to have an infiltrated airplane in the most controlled airport in Iraq? C'mon.. you know that's bullshit! Nobody is saying Americans wanted to kill them, but there was been an homicide and 2 other people were almost killed, it's impossible that it's our fault. Somebody didnt communicate the mobile patrol that we was there. He has to pay for the homicide. Our witnesses said they dont even want to send the soldier who shot them to jail, since he's a "victim" of this war too, but we want the truth. Which is not that the car was going too fast and all their other bullshit. They're protecting a general. That's omertà. And they're doing it not with their enemies, but with their allies. lol c'mon, to justify that bullshit documents they said they have everything showed by a "secret" satelite! rofl! and where is the video? could we see it please?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 01:12:24 AM by Antonio »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2005, 03:36:01 AM »
This is just nationlism.  Humans will not advance until they realize we are citizens of the world. 

Antonio said very little while the US military murdered 100,000 Iraqi's, yet now he is outraged that he has lost his own in the same violent, imperialistic agenda that has killed so many before.

The chickens have came home to roost in Italy.  The Italian military has supported America in this war with a large deployment of troops, now one of their own has been killed in this senseless violence that kills dozens of people everyday in Iraq. 

Maybe these Italians like Antonio (if so, I apologize) have been against the war since the beggining.  But as for the people who are only now raising their voices, the outrage needs to be against US transgressions across the board, and not just when it takes one of their own.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 03:46:06 AM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2005, 03:41:37 AM »
so why did they had to kill him?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2005, 04:56:12 AM »
Im not saying this is not fucked up or anything to that degree.

But, I have to reveal that you never really said negative things for shit about the US Army, war or Bush or whatever.

Yet, of course, they did a lot of shit fucked up enough to be angry about it. That's not an opinon of mine. That's a fact.

Still, you havent said shit. You argued against me sometime or the other, I think.

Now, they kill one person of your national kind, and this happens.

What I said isnt a comment on anything for that matter, I just said what the fuck is up. No statement or personal opinion involved. I leave it up to the individuals.. what they wanna think or not think about that phenomenon.

p.s.: of course this is fd up, of course I still say 'fuck the US foreign policy and the bush administration, fuck everyone who voted for him etc etc etc.. Im just sayin.. you know
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2005, 05:15:57 AM »
http://download.repubblica.it/doc/omissis.doc

That's the full uncensored document US Army has done about the Calipari (Italian 007 agent) killed in a set-up. You can clearly see the name of the guy who killed Calipari, and all the things Americans didnt want to show. I'm really in a FUCK-US ARMY mood! I'm really pissed off! They killed a man, but they aint men enought to admit it, or to listen to our (alive) witnesses cause they know they fucked up.

BITCHES!! FUCK OMISSIS! FUCK OMERTA'! YOU KILLED OUR HERO CALIPARI! SHARE THE REAL DOCUMENT UNCENSORED!!!!!! THAT'S WORSE THAN USTICA AND CHERMIS!

I hope Italy will never be "friend" again with you bastards.

Out.

Now don't you feel bad for joining the coalition and sending spies  :)

You guys got played.

He then focused his green laser pointer onto the windshield of the car as it reached the Alert Line.

Does that mean green light or green zone ? lmao @ high school dropouts.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 05:32:04 AM by Sahki »

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2005, 05:16:29 AM »
This is just nationlism.  Humans will not advance until they realize we are citizens of the world. 

Antonio said very little while the US military murdered 100,000 Iraqi's, yet now he is outraged that he has lost his own in the same violent, imperialistic agenda that has killed so many before.

The chickens have came home to roost in Italy.  The Italian military has supported America in this war with a large deployment of troops, now one of their own has been killed in this senseless violence that kills dozens of people everyday in Iraq.

Maybe these Italians like Antonio (if so, I apologize) have been against the war since the beggining.  But as for the people who are only now raising their voices, the outrage needs to be against US transgressions across the board, and not just when it takes one of their own.

No. I've said it a couple of times but i understand that probably Bush said unaccurate things about our mission (just to have another ally fighting the same enemy), so it's hard for you to know the truth. Anyway we wasnt there when the "real" (i mean the official) war was fought. We just gave US Army the authorization to flight over Italy and to use their basis, like every NATO Nation did. But it doesnt mean we supported/fought the war. We went in Iraq AFTER the war was "won", with our troops of peace-keeping. We're arguably one of the best nations in the world in these kind of missions, and the 3rd in the world for the numer of soldiers who are operating right now in peace-keeping missions (in Kossovo, Somalia, Afgh, etc). But we didnt fight Iraqi. Not a single Iraqi was been killed by us, while it's true the opposite: we've lost more than 20 lifes to protect/help them. We're there because ONU asked us to be there. Once i've said that, let me add 85% of Italians are against the war since day 1, and that i care about Iraqi. But this topic is on a whole different "level". We're not talking about the simple death of a man, but about international relationships between two "friend" nations who are about to froze. We're talking about political things. We're talking about the fact US Government lied to Italian Government to protect the responsables of the death of an Italian medal of honor. We're talking about the fact Italy was the only real "friend" US have in Europe other than England right now, and now he probably only has England left. We're talking about a political disaster.

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2005, 05:22:31 AM »
so why did they had to kill him?

It was an accident, nobody is said it was something different than that, but it doesnt mean there are no responsables or that it's us to be responsable for the death of Calipari and for the shooting. You know what i mean? Our high ranking military officer in Iraq told US colleague in the airport about our mission, but the US responsable didnt communicate it to the mobile patrol. So the mobile patrol didnt know the car was full of italians. So they shot it. Who's responsable in your opinion? The people in the car or the general who didnt tell the patrol we was coming in a car exactly in that moment? You choose.

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2005, 05:24:15 AM »
Now don't you feel bad for joining the coalition and sending spies  :)

You guys got played.

Actually our 007 were there to rescue our kidnapped journalist, not to spy Iraqi soldiers. ::)
Even French have 007 there to try to rescue their other kidnapped journalist.