Author Topic: Divergences between Italy and USA in the death of Italian SISMI agent  (Read 534 times)

acbaylove

Re: FUCK THE UNITED STATES ARMY!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2005, 05:27:12 AM »
Im not saying this is not fucked up or anything to that degree.

But, I have to reveal that you never really said negative things for shit about the US Army, war or Bush or whatever.

Yet, of course, they did a lot of shit fucked up enough to be angry about it. That's not an opinon of mine. That's a fact.

Still, you havent said shit. You argued against me sometime or the other, I think.

Now, they kill one person of your national kind, and this happens.

What I said isnt a comment on anything for that matter, I just said what the fuck is up. No statement or personal opinion involved. I leave it up to the individuals.. what they wanna think or not think about that phenomenon.

p.s.: of course this is fd up, of course I still say 'fuck the US foreign policy and the bush administration, fuck everyone who voted for him etc etc etc.. Im just sayin.. you know

I was against the war in the first place, but once the war was won, i supported Italian mission. Which is a peace-keeping mission, like i said. And where we didnt kill a single Iraqi guy. It's totally a different thing than saying i supported Bush or the war and now i'm crying. We have doctors, Italian Red Cross, volounteers, Police and like 1000 soldiers there (who are building streets, helping Iraqi Police and protecting our volounteers).

Matrix Heart

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2005, 05:33:40 AM »
Now don't you feel bad for joining the coalition and sending spies  :)

You guys got played.

Actually our 007 were there to rescue our kidnapped journalist, not to spy Iraqi soldiers. ::)
Even French have 007 there to try to rescue their other kidnapped journalist.

Nah they sent some non-heros  ;D too.

Throwback

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 05:50:21 AM »
It was an accident, nobody is said it was something different than that, but it doesnt mean there are no responsables or that it's us to be responsable for the death of Calipari and for the shooting. You know what i mean? Our high ranking military officer in Iraq told US colleague in the airport about our mission, but the US responsable didnt communicate it to the mobile patrol. So the mobile patrol didnt know the car was full of italians. So they shot it. Who's responsable in your opinion? The people in the car or the general who didnt tell the patrol we was coming in a car exactly in that moment? You choose.
in my opion the general is responsable. he didnt do his job right.. because of him fuckin up they got shot..

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2005, 05:55:54 AM »
It was an accident, nobody is said it was something different than that, but it doesnt mean there are no responsables or that it's us to be responsable for the death of Calipari and for the shooting. You know what i mean? Our high ranking military officer in Iraq told US colleague in the airport about our mission, but the US responsable didnt communicate it to the mobile patrol. So the mobile patrol didnt know the car was full of italians. So they shot it. Who's responsable in your opinion? The people in the car or the general who didnt tell the patrol we was coming in a car exactly in that moment? You choose.
in my opion the general is responsable. he didnt do his job right.. because of him fuckin up they got shot..

That's what i'm saying. That's what Italy is saying. US is saying it's us to blame cause the car was going too fast (which is a lie, but even if it's true it doesnt change a thing). lol a big Jumbo airplane was waiting for the car in the US-controlled-airport and they wanna try to say they didnt know about our mission? lol. why was an italian Jumbo there? Their documents are so arrogant and stupid that it aint even funny. It's cristalline how they are lying. Too much cristalline to hide the truth.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 05:59:45 AM by Antonio »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2005, 05:59:25 AM »
I've lost all my respect for the US Army and the United States. Period.
lol

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2005, 06:02:53 AM »
I've lost all my respect for the US Army and the United States. Period.
lol

Yeah. United States (i mean US Government, of course) because of they way they're politically handling this accident, loosing Italian friendship and having the whole Europe (but England) against them at the moment, and US Army because they aint men enought to send one of their generals to jail even if it's cristalline he made a mistake and he's responsable for the death of an italian medal of honor. Shit that general is still there, in Iraq, and he'll probably get a medal too. Isnt it hypocrite?

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2005, 06:04:44 AM »
But that's not even the first and only example of US Army acting this way. I talked about Chermis, in my first post. Do a research and read how US handled it. Or do a research about Ustica.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2005, 10:17:19 AM »
Boo this fuckin clown Antonio!

i aint never heard this little kid speak up until some whopper gets it in Iraq,
ahh fuck that intelligence officer who died, fuck your SISMI, and shit, fuck u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2005, 01:56:27 PM »
Damn you made a very deep post, King. I'm impressed. You should be proud of it, for real: it's very "islamic". Shit i consider myself a very lucky guy now, cause my head is still over the neck and you aint beheading me to defend your Iraqi guys. Hold on.. defend by who? By Americans or Italians? Or both? Or from the whole world? Shit, you are a little bit confused, King. Please go play Nintendo.

If somebody writes "GO US ARMY! GO BUSH" then he's a moron.
If somebody writes "FUCK THE US ARMY! FUCK BUSH!" he's still a moron.
If you say "FUCK THE US ARMY! FUCK BUSH!" then Allah is kissing your ass. Very intelligent, yeah.

Not to mention the fact that i spent a lot of post trying to argue with you all, and nobody had a post so dumb like your. Shit it's gotta be real what people say: that you are arguably the dumber people in this forum. ::)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 02:01:02 PM by Antonio »

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2005, 02:04:48 PM »
Hold on, let me try to add a thing. You aint different from me, moron! You're trying to say that the life of a guy aint important just cause he's italian, and cause italian didnt stop Bush from doing his war. If i say i dont care about Iraqi guys, then where's the difference? You dont care about us, why should i care about you? You should be 10 years old for real, trying to justify the death of a man by the simple fact i didnt made this post 2-3 months ago. WHAT THE FUCK? Are you that stupid? And you are so ignorant you dont even know Italy didnt fight this war! Mmmm... fuck it, i'm wasting my time with you. Bye.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2005, 02:07:08 PM »
Ok i understand that an italian died, but in all honest what is the big deal?

Why the hell are you sucking this guys dick so much? You get upset over this one death when...

tens of thousands of innocent iraqis have died, over 1,500 americans have died (not mention british soldier deaths), and military is destroying iraqi buildings/houses with their bombs.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2005, 07:51:03 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050429/pl_afp/italyusiraqsatellite_050429162837;_ylt=Arjg3cLaI9SskuMfdpXZv8GsOrgF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

WASHINGTON (AFP) - A US satellite reportedly recorded a checkpoint shooting in     Iraq last month, enabling investigators to reconstruct how fast a car carrying a top Italian intelligence official and a freed hostage was traveling when US troops opened fire.

The report, which aired Thursday on CBS News, said US investigators concluded from the recording that the car was traveling at a speed of more than 60 miles (96 km) per hour.

Giuliana Sgrena has said the car was traveling at a normal speed of about 30 miles an hour when the soldiers opened fired, wounding her and killing Nicola Calipari, the Italian agent who had just secured her release from a month's captivity.

US soldiers said at the time of the March 4 incident that the car approached at a high rate of speed and that they fired only after it failed to respond to hand signals, flashing bright lights and warning shots.

The conflicting accounts were among a number of differences that have prevented US and Italian authorities from reaching agreement on what happened.

CBS, citing     Pentagon officials, said the satellite recording enabled investigators to reconstruct the event without having to rely on the eyewitness accounts.

It said the soldiers manning the checkpoint first spotted the Italian car when it was 137 yards (meters) away. By the time they opened fire and brought the car to a halt, it was 46 yards (meters) away. CBS said that happened in less than three seconds, which meant the car had to be going over 60 miles an hour.

CBS said Italian investigators refused to accept that the Americans were justified in shooting so quickly, arguing among other things that the checkpoint was not properly marked

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2005, 09:54:25 PM »
you are arguably the dumber people in this forum. ::)

brilliant Antonio, simply brilliant

PS Phuck U Too
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2005, 02:04:53 AM »
Ok i understand that an italian died, but in all honest what is the big deal?

Why the hell are you sucking this guys dick so much? You get upset over this one death when...

tens of thousands of innocent iraqis have died, over 1,500 americans have died (not mention british soldier deaths), and military is destroying iraqi buildings/houses with their bombs.

So i shouldnt do a topic about an italian medal of honor simply because 1,500 americans have died and thousands of Iraqi have died? Man, that's a topic 99% political and 1% about the death of this man. Anyway.. just to make it clear:

Iraqi killed by Italians: 0
Italian civils killed by Iraqi: 5
Italian civils kidnapped by Iraqi: 8
Italian Carabinieri (police) killed by Iraqi: 23
Italian agents killed by US: 1

You dissed me when i talked about the 8 italians kidnapped, before. You dissed me when i talked about the Nassyryah massacre. You're dissing me about this topic. I understand you dont give a fuck about those "small" numbers, but i do. If you aint interested there's no need to reply like that moron King Tech did, dissing me. Simply skip this topic.

Hold on, i'll change the topic title so you'll not be forced to patriottical defend your soldiers. Ok?

Multi Tasker

• Lil Geezy
What's the point of this? To state that you dissapprove of how the US handles things? Isn't it obvious that a lot of people don't particularly like how the United States Government "takes care" of situations. But I'm sure that your government would do (or has done) the same thing as what America is doing now. No one likes to admitt that they were wrong or at fault. True, America seems to take that concept to extremes, but you'd be lying to yourself if you thought your country didn't do the same.
Okay. None of that. But you two can spoon and fondle 'cause I think that's cute. Do it now.