Author Topic: Uniting the Hearts  (Read 176 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Uniting the Hearts
« on: May 01, 2005, 09:01:42 PM »
In uniting the hearts of the believers in the cause of righteousness, one of the things standing in our way is that we only seek those who we are comfortable with.  We must go out to those outside of our comfort zone, and outside of our localities, and remind them of the greatness of Allah and our duties in being the slaves of Allah and the servants of humanity. 

Only loving those people who are from our own locality and background, is actually a characteristic of an animal.  A dog attacks outsiders who come inside it's territory. 

But Allah has given mankind free will which has raised him high above much of what he has created.  Therefore, if we want to unite the hearts of the believers and advance the cause of righteousness we must be reaching out to people outside of our own family, community, territory, background, and comfort zone.  We must have concern for all of mankind.

Assalamulaikum.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Re: Uniting the Hearts
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 05:22:32 AM »
  We must have concern for all of mankind.

Assalamulaikum.   

we all know that, but its easier said than done, cant change the world in a day with one kind act.  that post was pointless and kind of a waste of time for anyone who read it. 

and what the hell does assalamulaikum mean?  we all speak english on here, not whatever that was.  so for us english speakers... write in english so we know what the hell your saying.
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 10:59:04 AM »
man im not gonna hang with some dweebs... keep those around me that share the same interests, makes sense to me...

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 11:39:34 AM »
man im not gonna hang with some dweebs... keep those around me that share the same interests, makes sense to me...

Word...

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 11:52:58 AM »

Assalamulaikum.   

and what the hell does assalamulaikum mean?  we all speak english on here, not whatever that was.  so for us english speakers... write in english so we know what the hell your saying.

i think he was quoting someone

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 09:03:40 PM »

Assalamulaikum.   

we all know that, but its easier said than done, cant change the world in a day with one kind act.  that post was pointless and kind of a waste of time for anyone who read it. 

One can truly understand the Noble Qu'ran in it's most pure form if one knows the language of Arabic.  A translation is not the real thing.  The langauge of the Noble Qu'ran, Arabic, is still alive today, so the Arabic langauge unites the whole Muslim world, and we can read the Noble Qu'ran in the same langauge that it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (salla alayhi wa sallam).
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 04:56:17 AM »

Assalamulaikum.   

One can truly understand the Noble Qu'ran in it's most pure form if one knows the language of Arabic. A translation is not the real thing. The langauge of the Noble Qu'ran, Arabic, is still alive today, so the Arabic langauge unites the whole Muslim world, and we can read the Noble Qu'ran in the same langauge that it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (salla alayhi wa sallam).
you never actually answered my question in plain english, or you just surrounded it with blah blah bullshit, or you just dont know what it means, but put it there to sound smart

heres an example just in case you're confused
dumbass=someone who is retarded and doesnt know anything about anything
Assalamulaikum=???
love stinks yeah yeah

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 04:49:31 AM »
finally...  ;D someone who knows what it means, and it wasnt even the person who was stating it in the first place... but at least now thats all cleared up   :rock:
love stinks yeah yeah