Author Topic: Really, is an Iraqi police officer any different than an American troop?  (Read 173 times)

rafsta

"For the first time, we saw those who claim to be jihadists as simple $50 murderers who would do everything in the name of Islam.  Our religion is too lofty,noble and humane to have such thugs and killers . I wish they would hang them now, and in the same place where they did their crimes.  They should never be given any mercy ."

Our religion is too lofty,noble and humane to have such thugs and killers . They should never be given any mercy

« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 02:32:05 PM by Captain »

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Hey douche bag (infinite)

Big suprise: You look like a moron.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Damn... You are so brainwashed man, you have totally lost your mind!!!!!!  You think they do it for money?!!!!!  HAHAHAA!!!!   Unbelievable!!   Yeah, the insurgents are really living it up hiding out in swamps, farms and deserts having bombs dropped on their heads...... they are on ballin status, making it big in the prisons of Abu Graib and Gauntanamo Bay!.... this is one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said. 

I'm quoting what you said because you have a history of deleting stupid shit you say and I want the record to show what a fucking moron you are.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I'm quoting what you said because you have a history of deleting

I didn't delete that post, but I did edit out the laughing and the sarcasm.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover