Author Topic: Expect 50 to start bitchin about Scott Storch  (Read 638 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Expect 50 to start bitchin about Scott Storch
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 10:34:09 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if 50 talks bad about Scott Storch, but Storch as a producer can work with whoever he chooses to. He produced 50's last 2 singles & a potential third ( Build You Up ), despite working with damn near every artist that got dissed by 50 in the last year. One day, 50's gonna diss the wrong cat and get dealt with proper.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2005, 11:21:37 AM »
They don't need to get rid of him, they need to straighten his ass out. Thy're too good to 50. I'm startin to think they created a monster though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2005, 12:11:20 PM »
its going to be a great day when the g unit dynasty falls. i cant wait.

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 01:11:53 PM »
G-Unit is too fucking big right now. there gonna be around for alot more years to come unless they get killed. Cuz they got enough supporters and enough resources to open up a whole new label even  if they do get kicked out of interscope, but why would they?. everyone is making money so why should they care if the music their making is good.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2005, 02:46:50 PM »
who cares. 50 is fuckin this shit up. id say fuck you 50 if i was storch and make my beats and my money.

perfectly said

ABN

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2005, 03:11:43 PM »
G-Unit is too fucking big right now. there gonna be around for alot more years to come unless they get killed. Cuz they got enough supporters and enough resources to open up a whole new label even  if they do get kicked out of interscope, but why would they?. everyone is making money so why should they care if the music their making is good.
so what they done sold so many records? No Limit sold 75 million records world wide and now they on Koch and that shit can happen in a year or 2.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2005, 07:42:08 PM »
haha y'all acting like 50 actually said something
this dude brought up a hypothetical situation

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2005, 07:48:55 PM »
so what they done sold so many records? No Limit sold 75 million records world wide and now they on Koch and that shit can happen in a year or 2.

that is true
and dont forget dre & eminem are still bigger than him. if they got together to blackball somebody theyre over!

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2005, 08:39:05 PM »
why would he do it now after he released two albums that sold more than the chronics. Their buisness men and sellouts so they just care about their money. they could probably fake a beef for hype.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2005, 09:51:36 PM »
haha y'all acting like 50 actually said something
this dude brought up a hypothetical situation
yep

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2005, 01:40:18 AM »
this is ridiclous the guy is a producer and a good one at that so he should make music for any artist that he wants to work with regardless of beefs that certain rappers may have.  this is so lame