Author Topic: Question about Bishop  (Read 150 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Question about Bishop
« on: May 03, 2005, 12:25:14 PM »
Does Bishop Lamont have an official site or something?? That "Own my way to own the biz" tape is hoooot!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 12:29:26 PM by vetklep2000 »

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question about Bishop
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 01:09:38 PM »
this should go in westcoast connection forum, he a westcoast cat, back to the question, i dont think he has one, but check dubcnn or indastreets.net for the latest info about him, you should check out "who i gotta kill to get a mothafuckin record deal" vol 1.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 01:59:01 PM »
this should go in westcoast connection forum, he a westcoast cat, back to the question, i dont think he has one, but check dubcnn or indastreets.net for the latest info about him, you should check out "who i gotta kill to get a mothafuckin record deal" vol 1.

owyea wrong section.. I know that other mixtape too, it's tight. But i like this new one way more

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 02:17:09 PM »
i think what is coming its going to be way better, who i gotta kill... vol 2 , the best of both hoods, and the return of the purple tape

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 03:20:22 PM »
no official site,

but for those who are interested: lamont is featured on quik's new album!
i just got off the phone with him a few mins ago... and DAYMN, its amazing with whom he worked lately... LA to NY... germany to south africa hrhr.... this is hip hop - one love!

i dont know what im allowed to spread and what not... so imma shut my mouth after that quik info
and dont hate on me if this has already been posted...

but i doubt, cause normally i wouldve come across it ::)