Author Topic: Should Be Charged For Attempt To Murder Hiphop....  (Read 753 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Be Charged For Attempt To Murder Hiphop
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2002, 09:51:32 AM »
i d put eminem into hip rock

ludacris doesn t necessarily belong here

ok.. ludacris doesnt neccesarly have to be there.. but eminem sticks there....

hip-rock... hm.. maby.... nah.. i cant imagine metallica feat eminem... but i can definatly imagine "Eminem feat Nelly & N'Sync"..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2002, 10:01:52 AM »
Eminem and Ludacris are dope IMO and i wouldnt put them on that list

Master P, he was tight before MP Da Last Don, so no he shouldnt be on there, he did a lot for hip hop.

JD? no he shouldnt be on that list, i know everyone was feelin somethin related to JD

Nelly?
Ja Rule?

now those 2 , you can bring up a lot on them so im not gonna say anything, even tho im not hating on them either

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2002, 10:38:04 AM »
I dont think that Eminem belongs on that list or Ludacris but Ja Rule and Nelly hell yea! Eminem is poppy sometimes but at other times he can bring fire! Ludacris can also be poppy but he can also bring fire too! Ja and Nelly deserve to be on that list cause that are just str8 pop! Doing shit wit N'Sync and singing in songs and shit that is just str8 bubble gum poppy!!

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2002, 11:00:07 AM »
i totally agree about Eminem..

but i like JD... he makes nice beats... n he raps pretty good too... but he need to stop with that" uhuh...yeaa... c'mon" stuff...lol

i also like Master P.... his video "ohhweeee" is so funny... i mean... he is a complete joke.  ;D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2002, 11:14:12 AM »

jus curious by why do u bring up nas in half your post when he isnt mentioned.... hmmmm

yeah and its funny how u bring snoops name in every post and put him down in every post, and u claim not to be a hater  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2002, 08:51:31 AM »
ludacris and eminem dont be long there

JD neither because even though his rappin is wack, he is still a dope producer. I wouldn't even list Ja Rule anymore, because he puts out decent stuff. It ain't his fault he a huge mainstream success.

Fuck the rest though lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

murderer

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2002, 08:54:03 AM »
2-Pac was the same shit as Eminem is now...He popular but no way is his contents pop.

just curious how could anyone compare eminem to 2pac??? first off regardless if theyre rappers, they were COMPLETELY 2 different people from 2 different backgrounds. they have different styles, different lyrics, different flow, different voice, etc. etc. etc. come on man, i know you must be a big fan of eminem, but don't compare that whack ass fool to the GOAT. and to answer to your question, yes they were both popular but look at their content, pac didn't give a fuck about MTV and stayed real and did what he wanted to do, but for eminem he cares about MTV and he has to make singles and songs that MTV would like, not because he likes them.

-murderer

bez

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2002, 09:43:25 AM »
I dont think there shud be n e body on that list.  Every rapper has there own voice everyone has there own styles and everyone is just doing their own thing.  

Sure Ja Rule and nelly are commerical but dam they are selling and they are making money.  And I have Pain is Love and Country Grammar in my collection.  

Fuck the list.

Real_G

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2002, 11:41:40 AM »
I dont think there shud be n e body on that list.  Every rapper has there own voice everyone has there own styles and everyone is just doing their own thing.  

Sure Ja Rule and nelly are commerical but dam they are selling and they are making money.  And I have Pain is Love and Country Grammar in my collection.  

Fuck the list.

Thats the thing, Fuck money they shouldnt make bullshit singles just to sell records. Eminem is perfect example of this. Every time he makes a new cd he always has this really bad single out. we all know what songs im talkin about. My name is, real slim shady, purple pills, without me. Now if im not mistaken hes gone platinum every time so why does he care if he has a #1 single? He should make a video for an actully good song becuase he has enough fans that he'll go platinum no matter what. If he's so real why does he care if hes #1? He is talented and could make amazing songs yet he ruins so many rapping about the same things (pop stars, his mom, ex-wife) You guys complain about him not getting 5 mics but i could name so many reasons why he shouldnt have. And yes I think he deserves to be on that list. He makes poppy catchy singles and that is far from what real hip hop is.

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2002, 12:37:33 PM »
Well, I disagree with Eminem...but Master P starting No Limit Records???  Come on, I know No Limit is wack now, but back in '96 and '97 it was the shit!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2002, 09:32:40 PM »
WTF?...I've had enough of your Eminem hating man...It's cuz he's white, huh?

Come on man, be honest...You're talking about how his single's are only aimed towards the mainstreem hip hop fan, yet you like Snoop? WTF is this I'm hearing about Snoop Dogg Produced by Neptunes, or Snoop Dogg Feat Ja Rule??!! How come you don't hate on Snoop for that?

Eminem is raw lyricist, he has a dope flow, and he expanded his content on "The Eminem Show"...You're saying you don't like Eminem because half of the people who like Em's music also like Nelly and Ja Rule...That's like me saying I dont like Rap because half of the people who like rap also listen too Pop...You're still complaining about how he disses pop stars, yet he only dissed one pop star on the WHOLE "Eminem Show"...You say you dont like his voice, yet you like DJ Quik and Eazy E...As a matter of fact, Eazy's voice is even squeekier than Eminems...Man, you can keep acting like you're not hating, but at the end of the day, u just are...PeAcE

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2002, 12:17:49 AM »

Come on man, be honest...You're talking about how his single's are only aimed towards the mainstreem hip hop fan, yet you like Snoop? WTF is this I'm hearing about Snoop Dogg Produced by Neptunes, or Snoop Dogg Feat Ja Rule??!! How come you don't hate on Snoop for that?

Eminem is raw lyricist, he has a dope flow, and he expanded his content on "The Eminem Show"...You're saying you don't like Eminem because half of the people who like Em's music also like Nelly and Ja Rule...That's like me saying I dont like Rap because half of the people who like rap also listen too Pop...You're still complaining about how he disses pop stars, yet he only dissed one pop star on the WHOLE "Eminem Show"...You say you dont like his voice, yet you like DJ Quik and Eazy E...As a matter of fact, Eazy's voice is even squeekier than Eminems...Man, you can keep acting like you're not hating, but at the end of the day, u just are...PeAcE

Word. Thats the truth right there.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2002, 01:07:48 AM »

the best thing would be if you actually could read the content of the thread before replying...

the argument you casted was reason number 2 and 4 to why eminem is murdering hiphop... and yes... by watching with other albums the eminems buyers also buys, youcann tell witch type of person they are... in this case: kids and peope under 16... u can check this with your nearest cd-store, im not playing...

i dont know what u think... but i LOVE dj quiks voice... and eazy'z voice :-/ .. but his lyrics was straight raw..... in an old thread i already explained why i dont liked eminems latest album, he's feignin all the time, that means his lyrics.. and ive already said that his 3:rd album was his biggest efort, cuz the first 2 were straight garbage... .. calling me a hater only cause i dont like your biggest idol is ignorant... if i were i hater, how come you never see's me trashing eminem threads he way tom187 is trashing snoop threads? ... i hater dont keep his hatred for himself, his expressing it on every opportuniny he have, so if i was a hater y'all would have noticed it when wcc had tons of eminem show thread and everybody were hyped... so please, again.. dont call me hater...

i hope it doesnt get a Snoop feat Ja Rule, and if you check the neptunes-thread, you will cee that im gainst the snoop and  neptunes collabo.... BUT, i gotta say that the neptunes sometimes produce DOPE beats, and if i realise that snoop got one of the dope beats, ill eat my words...

concerning ja rule... fuck him...

like i say, i know things would be heated...... but hey.. i just wanna share my opinion

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2002, 04:10:52 AM »
Ok this is what I truelly think of this whole arguement:

Em is an an outstanding,amazing, groundbreaking MC- and NO, not because of the topics and contents he talks about and discusses in his raps(simply becuase this isn't the creteria by which rappers\mcz should be judged, it's his choice to talk about whatever he wants to, if anyone doesn't agree wit it, it showes how censouring and closed minded he is towards Em) but mainlly cause of the next reasons:

1.Totally amazing 7d-cinematism he can make u see tha shit he talks about (much like Biggie used to work in his day) examples: The amazing storytelling joints "Stan", "Kim"

2. Lyricism- straight up heater, using prolly some of the sharpest (and yea.. most hillarious),on point(yet sometimes seeminglly far) assosiations, smillies and punches while mantaining a structural focus.

3. flow and delivery- prolly one of the most versitile flowes ever+ his delivery is so on point all throughout tracks that Im sometimes starting to doubt he is human(..lollol) and take into consideration he is one of those mcz who covers many vocal paterns of delivery so it would show real bad if he wasn't as "in control" delivery-wise as they come.

4. energy- not many(u could prolly count them on yo 10 fingaz) rappers who are as energetic while also being up there wit all the previous creteriaz.

now, as for singles, that as the homie I-BO said are aimed towards a very particular target audience of people, well, Does the fact someone buys yo shit mean right away he is yo target audience? ..I dont think that some groupie, who listens to Em cause he's a star now, cause he is aclaimed, talked about and controversial content-wise, is considered a hiphop head, no one thinks so, true heads know exactlly what Em is(- one of the best rappers to ever come up to the game) .but this is what mainstreem-crossover sucsess means to rappers(dat's how new people get into hiphop as well btw...but aside of this) This don't mean he is any less of an MC- it never did.what he sells has lil to do wit his quallity.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2002, 04:24:14 AM »
Ok this is what I truelly think of this whole arguement:

Em is an an outstanding,amazing, groundbreaking MC- and NO, not because of the topics and contents he talks about and discusses in his raps(simply becuase this isn't the creteria by which rappers\mcz should be judged, it's his choice to talk about whatever he wants to, if anyone doesn't agree wit it, it showes how censouring and closed minded he is towards Em) but mainlly cause of the next reasons:

1.Totally amazing 7d-cinematism he can make u see tha shit he talks about (much like Biggie used to work in his day) examples: The amazing storytelling joints "Stan", "Kim"

2. Lyricism- straight up heater, using prolly some of the sharpest (and yea.. most hillarious),on point(yet sometimes seeminglly far) assosiations, smillies and punches while mantaining a structural focus.

3. flow and delivery- prolly one of the most versitile flowes ever+ his delivery is so on point all throughout tracks that Im sometimes starting to doubt he is human(..lollol) and take into consideration he is one of those mcz who covers many vocal paterns of delivery so it would show real bad if he wasn't as "in control" delivery-wise as they come.

4. energy- not many(u could prolly count them on yo 10 fingaz) rappers who are as energetic while also being up there wit all the previous creteriaz.

now, as for singles, that as the homie I-BO said are aimed towards a very particular target audience of people, well, Does the fact someone buys yo shit mean right away he is yo target audience? ..I dont think that some groupie, who listens to Em cause he's a star now, cause he is aclaimed, talked about and controversial content-wise, is considered a hiphop head, no one thinks so, true heads know exactlly what Em is(- one of the best rappers to ever come up to the game) .but this is what mainstreem-crossover sucsess means to rappers(dat's how new people get into hiphop as well btw...but aside of this) This don't mean he is any less of an MC- it never did.what he sells has lil to do wit his quallity.

according to you he's probably the best rapper ever lived.... according to you he have the best flow, bst carisma, and best in everything else you wrote, atleast ´by reading your rates... "amazing 7d-cinematism he can make u see tha shit he talks about ....".... Lyricism- straight up heater, using prolly some of the sharpest (and yea.. most hillarious),on point.... one of those mcz who covers many vocal paterns of delivery...

ill just point out that if somebody wrote that about nas, jayz, snoop, kurupt, crooked i  or somebody else, we would eazily consider him as a dickryder...