Author Topic: Mos Def working on Solo LP, Black Star Album to follow?  (Read 117 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mos Def working on Solo LP, Black Star Album to follow?
« on: May 05, 2005, 06:04:06 AM »
Mos Def is currently working on his untitled 3rd album slated for a 2005 release. He was in Miami with producer Minnesota as well as Pharrell Williams.
A Black Star album (Mos Def and Talib Kweli)is also planned.

wcsoldier

Re: Mos Def working on Solo LP, Black Star Album to follow?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 06:57:47 AM »
thanks for the infos dawg. Mos Def over a neptunes beat  ???.Though a second blackstar album is a very dope news

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 08:00:57 AM »
Q-Tip & The Neptunes were fuckin tight together so I aint expectin nothin less from Mos wit Pharrell Williams.By the way,is Minnesota any good???

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 08:41:32 PM »
i was listening to traveling man the other night and realized that mos is the biggest waste of talent within the rap community in the last 10 years or so

his sophmore album was garbage and that bootleg ep i copped was a joke too

get back with ayatollah, premier, diamond d, 88 keys, and the other cats u had on ur debut

nigga is going to go the nas route, what a dumb ass

I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris