1 (7.1%)
i'm not a brit but i'd vote for.. conservatives
4 (28.6%)
i'm not a brit but i'd vote for.. lib dems
4 (28.6%)
i'm not a brit but i'd vote for.. i dont know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: UK elections today.. how are you voting.. or would you vote for non citizens  (Read 247 times)

Suga Foot

I just gotta say I'm REALLY against voting 'against' a party.  If you don't like any of the choices, put a big line or an X through the ballot and hand it in.  It's not a wasted vote, because they count spoiled votes too.

Don Seer

^ why? you should stand up against things you dont want!

The polls shut in 30 mins at 10pm.. the BBC exit poll is announced at 10:01pm

Labour are predicted to win, but with a slight loss in majority.

some people are hoping for hung parliament.

I'm hoping the tories (con) also lose seats and that the lib dems gain some...
they're seen as the weeker cousin of the two main parties...
tri-partisan politics could be interesting :)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 01:31:46 PM by Overseer »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

I just gotta say I'm REALLY against voting 'against' a party.  If you don't like any of the choices, put a big line or an X through the ballot and hand it in.  It's not a wasted vote, because they count spoiled votes too.

In theory, you're right, but in practicality, you're wrong.  Politics is such a dirty polluted art anyways, that it's nearly impossible to really get behind somebody, so all that really leaves is "who do I like the least" and vote for the other guy.  It's all a big game of checkers. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'd vote for the strongest cunts that are not tory.. means labour. But only cause they can fuck with the tories not because I like them most. Same with Bush/Kerry and everytime I (would) vote. I vote for the party that can fuck best with the party I dislike most.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

In theory, you're right, but in practicality, you're wrong.  Politics is such a dirty polluted art anyways, that it's nearly impossible to really get behind somebody, so all that really leaves is "who do I like the least" and vote for the other guy.  It's all a big game of checkers. 

I know, I wish it could be that way, but it isn't.  I'm a federal conservative, but I'm really against some of their policies.  So I joined the party, and I'm trying to make a difference within it.  It's all I can do.  But I'll never complain about political things, it's free for anyone to get involved and have a voice in (for the most part).  If I'm allowed to live in a great country, I feel I should give back to it anyway that I can.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant believe you guys re-elected bush personal bitch again.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant believe you guys re-elected bush personal bitch again.

he runs our country better than anyone else could?

I really dont see how people seriously consider conservatives, not after the last time they were in power.

Those canadians saying "I'd vote conservative because i vote for them in my country", when did the conservatives in your country ever try and unemploy a whole working class and kill you economy which didn't recover until labour came into power.

Conservatives can die of aids

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Those canadians saying "I'd vote conservative because i vote for them in my country", when did the conservatives in your country ever try and unemploy a whole working class and kill you economy which didn't recover until labour came into power.

Good point. My uncle often tells me of how he'd like to take a shit in Thatchers cold dead mouth. I have a lot of family who were affected.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Don Seer

that the thing.. the "new" generation of tories were still in school during the 80s..
i remember watching tv and how bad shit was fucked up..

things have improved _a lot_

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Looking back now on the closing of mines it was probably the right decision. It was a dying industry. But the way she went about it was shit like. Miners were hard done by. I blame them jobsworth cunts in Nottingham.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
so the labour party won agian?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Seer

yup. thank god.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tories also racist, u can't limit the number of ppl coming into your country, its a free world afterall

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
tories also racist, u can't limit the number of ppl coming into your country, its a free world afterall

The Tories aren't racist you social working, left wing, tree hugging, human rights loving, 'don't put people in prison' shit cunt.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was