Author Topic: Some AlerG & MicLordz Audio  (Read 232 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some AlerG & MicLordz Audio
« on: May 05, 2005, 09:10:10 AM »
at www.MicLordz.com in the audio section, also hit the message board, there are songs up there for download as well, hit the message board up with your replys and comments, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
Re: Some AlerG & MicLordz Audio
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 11:09:54 AM »
AlerG...your shits been nyce for a while man..good shit.....

nice collabo with miclordz...couldnt really tell who was who all the time but the beat was nice and the topic and flow was good all around....nice shit

if u get a chance peep a couple my new beats  www.soundclick.com/em3nce          tryin 2 get it  & get up on it (should be at the top) leave me some feed back on my message board or on this thread if u get a chance i'd appreciate it

one luv

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 11:13:03 PM »
After all this talk about the Mic Lordz shit, I wasn't dissapointed, yet wasn't extremely impressed...Maybe becauase I only heard the song through computer speakers, but the beat doesn't bump too hard...I'm not feeling the flow of the song, so it was hard for me to listen to the lyrics...I know I've heard better shit from you, AlerG, and it's pretty obvious that Boots has skill as well, so I'm expecting more from the album...I'm guessing this just isn't my type of shit, but it definitely wasn't whack...Both of your solo's on that page were actually iller to me than the collabo...But I know ya'll are gunna come through with shit that I'll be bumpin, as always...Just post up some MP3's, because I hate listening through sites...PeACe

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 01:36:33 PM »
that is an old copy of that song, if you're referring to "drastic measures" it's just basically a show off our skills song and it is not going to be on the album. the album is almost finished being recorded, it is 11 songs and all of them are turing out incredible. the sound is like nothing i've ever presented to yall before. it will be properly mixed and mastered and should be completely finsihed, meaning cover, pictures, mixing, mastering early summer. after which we will be shopping around to lables to hopfully be picked up. the next step is going to be recording a video and that's still in the early stages so i don't have much info on that yet. keep checking the site www.MicLordz.com for more updates. we are also currently working on getting a sponser, more on that in the future as that unfolds as well. anyway thanks for checking the shit and don't forget to hit up our message board as well, thanks.

www.MicLordz.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 09:18:50 PM »
I'll have to check that out...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 04:22:35 PM »
YO ALER how do you feel about that john cena song bad bad man,as in the beat sounding like yo 72 bars yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 05:03:41 PM »
YO ALER how do you feel about that john cena song bad bad man,as in the beat sounding like yo 72 bars yell

well seeing as my track is 3 and a half years old i don't have much to say. Honestly i don't think they sound anything alike, his shit is mediocre at best, peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 02:03:13 PM »
AlerG & MicLordz'll never drop...

So Much Style

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 05:14:15 PM »
 ???
So much style back at it again

Now_Im_Not_Banned