Author Topic: Divergences between Italy and USA in the death of Italian SISMI agent  (Read 542 times)

acbaylove

What's the point of this? To state that you dissapprove of how the US handles things? Isn't it obvious that a lot of people don't particularly like how the United States Government "takes care" of situations. But I'm sure that your government would do (or has done) the same thing as what America is doing now. No one likes to admitt that they were wrong or at fault. True, America seems to take that concept to extremes, but you'd be lying to yourself if you thought your country didn't do the same.

I dont know, man. The USA is the only country i know who sistematically refuse to let his people be judged by foreign judges. They always refuse to collaborate with foreign investigations and they never punishes their soldiers who commits crimes against foreign people. I'm talking about Chermis (10+ italian civils killed by a US fighter), for example. Or this SISMI agent killed. Or Ustica (a DC9 probably destroyed by a US fighter). That's something i dont accept. Italy doesnt have this attitude. But the thing i cant accept is that they believe that to protect a general is safer than to collaborate with their only ally in Europe: totally wrong! Well.. who cares anyway! You're right. In 2006 Berlusconi will be 100% defeated in the next elections and the anti-american left wing will say GAME OVER to the alliance between USA and Italy.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i never much cared for berlusconi, altho most of the italians i know seemed to love him... it doesnt seem realistic to say he will be defeated.

acbaylove

LMAO. Man he just resigned, his Government had a big crisis, he asked for a new mandate called Berlusconi-bis with a new Government and new ministers, and he said that probably in the next election he'll not be a candidate again. Plus the day after the Pope died, we've have regional elections here in Italy, and 12 regions went to the left wing while just 2 went to Berlusconi's party. It's 90% sure he'll not be re-elected. And the left-wing in Italy (let's say in Europe) is very anti-american. Berlusconi, like Blair, is paying for his alliance with Americans, and Americans will lost a good ally, here in Europe. Now Spain has Zapatero who aint an ally, Italy will have Prodi who's no way an ally, France and Germany are no way allies, Belgium and The Netherlands are no allies.. the only one left is Blair, but he'll never do a dumb move like supporting Bush again. Congrats.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Are you still crying man? Grow up. How do u expect us to give a shit about one italian dead spy when we're debating the war itself, and the civilian/troop casualties, and the geo poltical consequences etc etc??

Annoying as hell.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

I'm talking about geo political consequences of the breaking of the alliance with Italy, moron. The only country who's still down for Bush in Europe with England. But you are so stupid that you didnt even read the topic. Shut up for real.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

what consequences?

Besloscuni suckin Bushes dick because he wants intl brownie points cuz he aint gettin shit at home

European support of Bush doesnt revolve around Italy. This new incident doesnt mean shit. it doesnt tell us anything we already dont know. Your country and your crying  is irrelevent.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

Oh sure. We will see in 12 months when Berlusconi will go home and nobody will support Bush in Europe.

acbaylove

P.S. Yesterday your President, mr. Bush, who obviously cares more than you about this geopolitical shit, called Berlusconi on the phone praising him not to break the friendship and calling 4 times Calipari a real "hero". You are an hypocrite King, cause you are trying to make it like i'm the one paranoid, but that's a real fucked up situation cause 2 days ago it was Condoliza Rice who called our Secretary of State on the phone, and yesterday it was Bush. Today the US ambassador in Rome will visit Berlusconi and in the next days Rice will probably come here in Italy trying to fix this shit.

Trauma-san

^ Who gives a fuck?  I care fuck all if any of you respect my country or it's army.  You're acting like we care what the international community thinks.  Nobody gives a shit if they lost their alliance with Italy.  It was great to have yall along, but you act like we're fucked if we dont' have you on our side.  From the sounds of it, the way your guys drive and act, we dont' need them over there causing trouble anyways.  You come over, get kidnapped, get shot up, have to save yourselves with our help, and then bitch when 1 of you gets killed in the process. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again: This is WAR.  The most horrible thing mankind has ever known.  We're killing innocent people, we're killing people on our own side, we're killing our soldiers, their soldiers, we've killed the two princes of the country, we're bombing people's houses, we're killing children, women, men, animals, anything that moves.  DEATH, DESTRUCTION, HELL, WAR, EVIL. 

This is what we're doing in Iraq.  If you don't have the intestinal fortitude it takes to stand with that, then get the fuck out of the way, we're busy murdering people.  We're not going to go over there and check id's before we shoot you in the head.  We're shooting EVERYBODY, hell we've even shot ourselves.  This is hell, welcome to it.  It's War! What do you expect?  This isn't a computer game, it's straight evil. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Berlusconi is by far the biggest asshole in European politics. Basically that's the reason why he likes Bush. I don't think this will break the relationship, cause Berlusconi is a fucking Stan.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^ exactly this incident changes nothin

1. its not the first time Americans flaunt intl convention

2. not the first time Americans killed some one by accident at a check point

3. not the first time america refused to condemn their own troops or fault them

4. not the first incident of European disagreement with US

the only significance of this is that it was a whopper spy who got merked....and that gots u cryin.,...and that gots me sayin who gives a shit

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

^ Who gives a fuck?  I care fuck all if any of you respect my country or it's army.  You're acting like we care what the international community thinks.  Nobody gives a shit if they lost their alliance with Italy.  It was great to have yall along, but you act like we're fucked if we dont' have you on our side.  From the sounds of it, the way your guys drive and act, we dont' need them over there causing trouble anyways.

The last time i checked this board it wasnt a US ONLY board, but a TRAIN OF THOUGHT one. Basically I dont give a fuck you dont give a fuck about it, get it? I made a topic to share my feelings about this accident and the way US is handling it, PERIOD. But it's funny how everytimes somebody criticize your Country you all are ready to pull the trigger against the "enemy". Relax. If you care about this accident then let's discuss about it in a civil way, if yuo dont, then i dont care about your opinion too. This is just a small topic, actually the only one i've made in months. I'm a really small contributor for this section of the board, but that's what i had to say, and that's what i said, 100% emotional. You should understand it. We aint Americans. We dont fight a war per decade like you all.

You come over, get kidnapped, get shot up, have to save yourselves with our help, and then bitch when 1 of you gets killed in the process.

That's why you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: This is WAR.  The most horrible thing mankind has ever known.  We're killing innocent people, we're killing people on our own side, we're killing our soldiers, their soldiers, we've killed the two princes of the country, we're bombing people's houses, we're killing children, women, men, animals, anything that moves.  DEATH, DESTRUCTION, HELL, WAR, EVIL. 

This is what we're doing in Iraq.  If you don't have the intestinal fortitude it takes to stand with that, then get the fuck out of the way, we're busy murdering people.  We're not going to go over there and check id's before we shoot you in the head.  We're shooting EVERYBODY, hell we've even shot ourselves.  This is hell, welcome to it.  It's War! What do you expect?  This isn't a computer game, it's straight evil. 

I'm a lawyer. I expect justice. And there are no excuses for justice.

acbaylove

^ exactly this incident changes nothin

1. its not the first time Americans flaunt intl convention

2. not the first time Americans killed some one by accident at a check point

3. not the first time america refused to condemn their own troops or fault them

4. not the first incident of European disagreement with US

the only significance of this is that it was a whopper spy who got merked....and that gots u cryin.,...and that gots me sayin who gives a shit

You're right, that's not a big deal for the world. But i was shocked by this news because they showed everything on tv, live.
All of a sudden they announched the journalist was free.
Immagine the whole Country celebrating it.
You know, parties, celebrations, everybody was happy.
15 minutes later it was a drama.
It was emotional.
Shocking.
I simply posted my feelings about it.
Period.