Author Topic: Los angeles heads, whats going on with these brown vs black rumors or incidents.  (Read 808 times)

We Fly High

to the los angeles heads, im hearing some rumors or ish about black vs brown down there. on the ch4 news and shit.
like something big, problems in the drug trafficking.

It seems that hella kids are not going to school cos of the unsafeness. This quote was made by some teacher on a forum:
"I've had fewer than thirty students today through five periods...I haven't taught one class all day because right now I've got seven students in a class. that's it. I have six classes and 190 students. I've seen thirty. that's not even twenty percent. It's a shame because I told my black and hispanic students that the divisive tactics are robbing them of what they need most...to be in school learning something"

AN EMAIL REGARDING THE SITUATION:

Hey everyone,

We all have friends who this can affect unfortunately. This is not a joke, and you know this if you've been watching the news lately. There are no city limits on the actions taking place below. Please read below and take it very seriously.

Unfortunately, the word on the street (which has been confirmed by a probation officer) is that the Rolling 60's (an LA gang) stole 160 kilo's of cocaine from the Mexican Mafia. In retaliation, the Mexican Mafia and other Mexican gangs have decided to target and kill 400-1000 black men of all ages who are wearing white t-shirts. This is not limited to the freeways..... I understand that this is very real and very serious. Please pass this on to EVERYONE that you know. I suggest you do not wear any white shirts at all if possible. Also, if you have on a dress shirt, consider wearing your jacket over it...

Public Interest Investigations, Inc.
1055 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1985
Los Angeles, CA 90017

.... its probably got something to do with all the freeway shootings happening.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 02:13:01 PM by justin.dubcnn »

Suga Foot

This quote was made by some teacher on a forum:
"I've had fewer than thirty students today through five periods...I haven't taught one class all day because right now I've got seven students in a class. that's it. I have six classes and 190 students. I've seen thirty. that's not even twenty percent. It's a shame because I told my black and hispanic students that the divisive tactics are robbing them of what they need most...to be in school learning something"

must be a math teacher.

J Bananas

no white tees? thats like half the black youth!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats crazy,160 kilos? Streets are gonna be hot

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
damn that shit is gonna be on.  You don't fuck with La EME aka Mexican Mafia
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Well, where do I start...there was a WHOLE LOT of hype regarding this, and the rumors all said that the mexicans were going to strike today. I went to a talent/comedy show last night in L.A. on 10th Ave and Washington, a block east of Crenshaw. It was all black, and the entire time, everybody was taklin about the shit that was supposed to happen today. The comedians had all types of jokes for it, adn the host took out a second to do a serious prayer for it.

The main thing I am guessin is the part about Rollin 60 crips (Kurupt, Battlecat, and CJ Mac's set) who they say stole the kilos from the Mexican Mafia, or either one of their connected sites. However, I've been hearin other rumors around too, such as how somebody from the MM got killed in jail by somebody black (I donno what set) and I know that there have been many incidents in the last week to go down at various high schools around LA. I don't know if the Freeway shootings are connected to this too, but everybody has said they are. If you all didn't hear, some mexicans forced the dude who played Bubba Gump off the freeway at gunpoint, and they probably would have shot him at the offramp but they said it was too much traffic. He was on the 105, and they forced him off the Vermont Exit, which happens to be Gardena. However, he called the police and had their liscense plate number, and the dude got arrested for it.

Today, I have only been on my side, which is Gardena on Crenshaw and I've been at work all day in Culver City, which is pretty much open, non gang territory. The streets didn't look like anything was going on at all, but I have talked to people who said that the high schools have been havin shit go down. I hear that Lynwood high has a GRIP of police there, and I hear that somebody black got killed by a mexican at Leuzinger High, which is on Rosecrans in Hawthorne, but I donno if it's true.

I hear that the police chief got on the news this morning and said that this whole situation has been overblown by the media, and that it is nothing amazingly special goin on about it. I do realize that this whole thing has caused division and extreme paranoia between both races, especially since they have been saying that Mexicans have targeted everybody.

mrtonguetwista

I'm terrified and I dont even live there...lol

We Fly High

thanks for layin it down,

yeah thats kinda crazy about the bubba gump thing, i read about that too.. hes lucky he didnt get shot up.

but i guess this brown vs black violence aint nothing new... maybe just a little more intensified.

r-tistic how long u going to be in LA for? you goin to powerhouse or anythin.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
thanks for layin it down,

yeah thats kinda crazy about the bubba gump thing, i read about that too.. hes lucky he didnt get shot up.

but i guess this brown vs black violence aint nothing new... maybe just a little more intensified.

r-tistic how long u going to be in LA for? you goin to powerhouse or anythin.

Yeah, but the thing I HATE about it all is that black vs brown violence shouldn't even be a phrase...because it's not like they are beefin solely on race, it's usually dealin with gangs...because black gangs beef with each other, mexican gangs beef with each other, and of course mexican and black gangs will beef. So it's not too many mexican or black sets who are against each other just because of race alone, it just gets blown outta proportion. When the F13s and 18th Sts go at it, it's just seen as normal gang violence. But when it's the F13s and East Coast Crip or Rollin 60s, which are both black, they see it as racially motivated, and I don't think that's really the case.

I was supposed to leave Sunday, but I will be here for seven more weeks...that's the longest I've been in LA since 2003. "Luckily" I didn't pass one of my classes that is a pre-requisite for my other classes in my major, and I can't take it until the end of June, so I don't have a reason to go back to Florida until then, which is great.

Doggystylin

rtistic, oh what your in L.A. hell yeah man hit me up

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
heh, my mom doesn't let me visit my cousins in l.a when im in california anymore..she thinks i'll get killed...im going to san fran this june for a wedding..hopefully i'll be able to sneak to l.a with some cousins, get shot..come back to canada and make an album about it.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

heh, my mom doesn't let me visit my cousins in l.a when im in california anymore..she thinks i'll get killed...im going to san fran this june for a wedding..hopefully i'll be able to sneak to l.a with some cousins, get shot..come back to canada and make an album about it.

I would buy it.  I only buy albums by people who get shot.  Thats been my rule ever since 50 cent made it so popular.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
so homie told me this today and i thought he was tweeked out or some shit then i read dis i guess he wasnt

Sikotic™

Good. Fuck white tees. Spend an extra 15 and buy a real shirt muhfuckaz.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wild_Elmo

i been seeing this stuff on TV. Blacks Vs. Mexicans, I never heard about the drugs being stolen until now. All these kids at school don't even know wtf they're fighting for. All they hear is "Blacks VS Mexicans" and they wanna act hard and throw it down for some stupid shit.