Author Topic: Los angeles heads, whats going on with these brown vs black rumors or incidents.  (Read 805 times)

ecrazy

Good. Fuck white tees. Spend an extra 15 and buy a real shirt muhfuckaz.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
heh, my mom doesn't let me visit my cousins in l.a when im in california anymore..she thinks i'll get killed...im going to san fran this june for a wedding..hopefully i'll be able to sneak to l.a with some cousins, get shot..come back to canada and make an album about it.

lol she lets u go to the bay area....but is worried about LA? Funny how TV can influence people. I dunno about San Fran, but Oakland is worse then anywhere in LA.

J Bananas

why cant that shit happen here in oakland, we got tto many kids that have been affected by this white tee craze. Its time the have some good influence, wait i'm wearing a xxl white tee right now with white reeboks, fuck. when u come to the bay go to oakland and get your picture taken in cutty ass spots throwing signs to scare your mom

Sikotic™

The white tee shit is hideous man. They look like fuckin dresses or gowns.

All because cheap niggas don't wanna pay for a nice shirt, they'd rather get 5 shirts for $10.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

I would buy it.  I only buy albums by people who get shot.  Thats been my rule ever since 50 cent made it so popular.

LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL ;D ;D ;D

ThA KiD

• 'G'
4 shirts for 20 dollaz

Caution2006

i think this is affecting the I.E. area as well  :(

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn...People here are predicting this summer is gonna be as bad as '96 when we were dubbed "Murderapolis" when we entered the top 5 murder rate in the country, but I couldn't imagine anything as bad as 400-1000 killings. Yall got gangs there that are crazy as fuck. And for 160 keys? They had to know people were gonna die for that. Just stupid.

heh, my mom doesn't let me visit my cousins in l.a when im in california anymore..she thinks i'll get killed...im going to san fran this june for a wedding..hopefully i'll be able to sneak to l.a with some cousins, get shot..come back to canada and make an album about it.

I would buy it. I only buy albums by people who get shot. Thats been my rule ever since 50 cent made it so popular.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Thanks for the heads-up R-Tistic.
I was wondering...you said that quite a lot of shit is going down at LA highschools, but is that in the school itself? Or around the school areas? (From what I know/have seen on TV, they got metal detectors in American schools, so I don't understand how somebody would get killed inside a school building).
But hey, I'm just a dude from Belgium...I don't really know what's going on in LA.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

lol she lets u go to the bay area....but is worried about LA? Funny how TV can influence people. I dunno about San Fran, but Oakland is worse then anywhere in LA.

yea, i went to oakland 2 months ago..its just as bad there
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
I BANG IN MY WHITE TEE I SLANG IN MY WHITE TEE FUC A THROW BACK I LOOK CLEAN IN MY WHITE TEE !!!!

naw but on a serious note, that's some bullshit right there. It's just beginning to hit the fan, all it needed was this to trigger shit off. It al starts in the Pen., when La Eme funks wit the bloods, crips, black guerilla family etc. it drags into the streets. All the funding for all these transactions comes from OGz in the Pen. Everything is controlled by the inside. Why you think out here in the north, the brown northerners are all down wit blacks? because Nuestra Familia made it cool to do that on the inside. I wouldn't be suprised if the feds have their hands in this one though, 160 kilos? that's heavy.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Davey D had a bit in his newsletter about this whole thing and Kam spoke on it. I deleted it from my email by accident, if someone subscribes to his newsletter can post it, please do.

This whole thing has me a little nervous, even though I live in Orange County, not LA. The newsletter basically said the whole thing was blown out of proportion and May 5 came and went with nothing going down but the tension has been there for more than a minute.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The white tee shit is hideous man. They look like fuckin dresses or gowns.

All because cheap niggas don't wanna pay for a nice shirt, they'd rather get 5 shirts for $10.
I wear white Ts but i wear them shyts hung to my knees like a dress thats stupid. I wear them like a regular T-shirt

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ lol at your spider man dancing gif.