Author Topic: Los angeles heads, whats going on with these brown vs black rumors or incidents.  (Read 803 times)

mrtonguetwista

Day 2 of this thread and still very terrified.. :-X

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and all along i thought this was just some childish racism between students.  Three schools near me have already had a huge fight between blacks and latinos.  Jordan HS, Lynwood HS, and Jefferson HS.  And those are just the big fights.

ecrazy

There some shit going down on my block too, except this is blood and crip shit, they shot the 2nd cul-de-sac down the street and just right now i just saw like 6 cars zoom outta here.....i went to see if any of my homies got shot, but they just shot dead air it seemed....dang, so much gang violence outta nowhere all of a sudden

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Shits Cracking down here in the 818 Valley 2 Bodies Have Been dropping this weak but this some Shit with Mexicans vs Salvies

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
The white tee shit is hideous man. They look like fuckin dresses or gowns.

All because cheap niggas don't wanna pay for a nice shirt, they'd rather get 5 shirts for $10.

shit, the white tee's been a part of Kali style forever tho. I mean, Khakiez are cheap too...chucks are cheap...we aint playin dress up out here lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The white tee shit is hideous man. They look like fuckin dresses or gowns.

All because cheap niggas don't wanna pay for a nice shirt, they'd rather get 5 shirts for $10.

shit, the white tee's been a part of Kali style forever tho. I mean, Khakiez are cheap too...chucks are cheap...we aint playin dress up out here lol

true, I guess the I.E. is a head of the fashion world, 'cause white tees have been worn since the early 90's, I think even the late 80's. Oh well

it's all bad. people that glorify this sutff need to learn. this is real life business, and the people involved are real life gangstas. you don't steal that much coke, and what goes on in the streets is not something a suburb kid should want to happen when his safe in his house. I ain't heard shit outta the I.E., just people is buzzing about L.A. We'll see.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Day 2 of this thread and still very terrified.. :-X

It's now day 3...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
i live in the city of hawthorne which is on imperial and inglewood ave. basically this city is 50/50 on blacks and mexicans so u can imagine how it is. about the leuzinger thing that the guy said that a dude got shot. i didnt hear about that. peeps wouldve been talkin about it by now. i did hear some dudes gettin shot at crenshaw high. i think this situation is mostly rumors though and then people take it into their hands to try to make the rumors true. to tell u the truth though, my city has been affected cause i hardly see any black kids walkin around anymore. my mom works on century and avalon and when i went to go pick her up at work there was hardly any black people walkin around. i dont know about any other cities though. i just go by what ive seen. about two days ago i was driving on slauso and figueroa and i saw a grip of mexican dudes with la beanies in an expedition they look heated so im guessin they went to go blast on someone. i kinda cut em off on the road and u know how someone gets mad when u cut em off even though u might be in ahurry. when i see the car was packed i let them go ahead of me...lol

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol this whole thing is all just people talkin. People like to build up shit bigger then it is. Especially yall overdrammatic muhafuckas up in LA lol. E'rybody wanna have the "inside scoop". Aint shit happenin, aint shit goan happen. Any violence that does go down, is more then likely gonna be normal crime that happens anyways. Its just a good story to have all these extras on it. Shit, down here SD its just the same. If a minority kills another minority, its ALWAYS gang related accordin to the media. lol. Bullshit.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol this whole thing is all just people talkin. People like to build up shit bigger then it is. Especially yall overdrammatic muhafuckas up in LA lol. E'rybody wanna have the "inside scoop". Aint shit happenin, aint shit goan happen. Any violence that does go down, is more then likely gonna be normal crime that happens anyways. Its just a good story to have all these extras on it. Shit, down here SD its just the same. If a minority kills another minority, its ALWAYS gang related accordin to the media. lol. Bullshit.
do u live here in la? im not sayin shit is happenin but if there was, u sure as hell wouldnt know.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the school fighting is not inside scoop neither is the freeway shootings.  Both stories have caught national news

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
do u live here in la? im not sayin shit is happenin but if there was, u sure as hell wouldnt know.
Word

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG

Naw, im from SD. i gotta million homies in LA, from all over the city. And every last one of em says the same shit..."its all just hype". Every last one of em says the same thing "nothings even goin on and its all just media bullshit". Cept for the annonymous people on this message board. Most of which dont even stay where of tha shit WOULD go down if it did.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

Naw, im from SD. i gotta million homies in LA, from all over the city. And every last one of em says the same shit..."its all just hype". Every last one of em says the same thing "nothings even goin on and its all just media bullshit". Cept for the annonymous people on this message board. Most of which dont even stay where of tha shit WOULD go down if it did.

Were u gettin at me or somebody else?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG

Were u gettin at me or somebody else?

nobody in particular. Just anybody who's blowin this shit up WAYYYYYYYYYY bigger then it is. Its funny how people are about this kinda shit. We're on a westcoast website where LA is like the center of the universe. So when somethin like this happens, people on this board that are actually from LA can build it up as BIG as possible to act like tha muthafuckin Westcoast CNN since 99% of this board is from other countries and wont know any better lol. Its just funny to me, cus every single homie i got up in LA says aint shit happenin. One of mah homegirls even works for the school district and all she say happened was this whole internet rumor passed around and some kids aint go to school on cinco de mayo. And thats it. No major events outta the ordinary, and most of the talk is only through the highschools...kids.