Author Topic: Los angeles heads, whats going on with these brown vs black rumors or incidents.  (Read 822 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
nobody in particular. Just anybody who's blowin this shit up WAYYYYYYYYYY bigger then it is. Its funny how people are about this kinda shit. We're on a westcoast website where LA is like the center of the universe. So when somethin like this happens, people on this board that are actually from LA can build it up as BIG as possible to act like tha muthafuckin Westcoast CNN since 99% of this board is from other countries and wont know any better lol. Its just funny to me, cus every single homie i got up in LA says aint shit happenin. One of mah homegirls even works for the school district and all she say happened was this whole internet rumor passed around and some kids aint go to school on cinco de mayo. And thats it. No major events outta the ordinary, and most of the talk is only through the highschools...kids.

Oh iite. I pretty much said everything exactly how it was goin on, and also said that it is bein all hyped up. I didn't say "hell yeah this shits outta hand I'm scared!!" or whatever else. I didn't really see anybody blowin it up, everybody was really just answerin the questions bein asked. I think the media hype actually made things worst, because people ended up fightin just because they heard it was supposed 2 be shit goin down, when it might not have even affected them at all. But LA ain't the center of the universe or the west coast, but I think it's easier to identify shit goin on in LA versus anywhere else just because it's one highly concentrated area and the biggest city on the west coast, and most people know a lot about it, mainly because of movies n all else.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
nobody in particular. Just anybody who's blowin this shit up WAYYYYYYYYYY bigger then it is. Its funny how people are about this kinda shit. We're on a westcoast website where LA is like the center of the universe. So when somethin like this happens, people on this board that are actually from LA can build it up as BIG as possible to act like tha muthafuckin Westcoast CNN since 99% of this board is from other countries and wont know any better lol. Its just funny to me, cus every single homie i got up in LA says aint shit happenin. One of mah homegirls even works for the school district and all she say happened was this whole internet rumor passed around and some kids aint go to school on cinco de mayo. And thats it. No major events outta the ordinary, and most of the talk is only through the highschools...kids.

Oh iite. I pretty much said everything exactly how it was goin on, and also said that it is bein all hyped up. I didn't say "hell yeah this shits outta hand I'm scared!!" or whatever else. I didn't really see anybody blowin it up, everybody was really just answerin the questions bein asked. I think the media hype actually made things worst, because people ended up fightin just because they heard it was supposed 2 be shit goin down, when it might not have even affected them at all. But LA ain't the center of the universe or the west coast, but I think it's easier to identify shit goin on in LA versus anywhere else just because it's one highly concentrated area and the biggest city on the west coast, and most people know a lot about it, mainly because of movies n all else.

i feel u man. I just know that some Kali people on here make up a lotta shit to sound cool. Everybody on here knows this board is based around westcoast shit. So for us out here, we can make shit seem however we want and most people on this board wouldnt know the difference. Every single person i know in LA, black, mexican....whoever have said the same. Its nothing, period. Nothin happenin, period. A few freeway shootings, but that aint really unusual. Like i said, only people really payin it any mind was some kids....but nobody else.