Author Topic: Gurus solo hiphop debut "Version 7.0: The Street Scriptures" (Cover & Tracklist)  (Read 854 times)

acbaylove

^ True. Plus i have this one..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But this one is gonna be over hip hop beats,thats what I meant.By the way Antonio,whats that album???

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
But this one is gonna be over hip hop beats,thats what I meant.By the way Antonio,whats that album???

The album is ''Bald Head Slick & Da Click''. I got it a while ago for £3 in town. Its basically a Guru solo LP, only the large amount of guests makes it seem more like a compilation. There's only one Premo track on the whole thing, and most of the cuts are second-rate. If you're a big Guru/Gang Starr fan you may as well pick it up, but I don't really recommend it otherwise.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

G3ne

• 'G'

acbaylove

The album is ''Bald Head Slick & Da Click''. I got it a while ago for £3 in town. Its basically a Guru solo LP, only the large amount of guests makes it seem more like a compilation. There's only one Premo track on the whole thing, and most of the cuts are second-rate. If you're a big Guru/Gang Starr fan you may as well pick it up, but I don't really recommend it otherwise.

Exactly. I didnt like that album at all. But it's basically a solo album by Guru. 100% hip-hop, pretty hardcore. A pair of tracks are tight.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah thx to you 2 for the lil review,good lookin G3ne on the real cover,this actually looks dope.

G3ne

• 'G'
yeah thought the same  8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
here is the real cover: http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000850GQU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

that cover is way better than that wack green one, anyway i'm not excited about no premo beats, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i heard his song with jean grae and talib on the preemptive hype comp and it is probably the first bad song ive heard jean grae on

ToOoOoN!!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know it´s Guru, but the title is fucking trite and the cover actually shocked me. wack as fuck, can´t put it another way...well, i´ll wait for opinion on the music, peace