Author Topic: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face  (Read 1923 times)

King Of L.A.

Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face
« on: May 07, 2005, 01:40:32 AM »
he was on mtv direct effect and said he got the tear drop from the bad he did in his life and he go a tattoo of a  butterfly cuz represents the good in his life.

thats a bunch of bullshit. hes on some faggot shit right now and im a fan of game but tattooing a butterfly on your face is probably one of the gayest things he could've done. he lost alot of credibilty and honestly i dont think he will last long in the rap game after this. i could only image what yukmouth has to say about this.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 02:41:13 AM by Addicted To Beef »

GangstaBoogy

Re: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 01:44:09 AM »
one of game's bws affiliates confirmed that game didnt get a butterfly tattoo...hmm
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 01:51:39 AM »
whoa, i thought i would never see a day when Addicted To Beef was against game and for yuk lol

King Of L.A.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 02:35:50 AM »
one of game's bws affiliates confirmed that game didnt get a butterfly tattoo...hmm

lol @ u believing what that dude says. hes just on the BWS forums bullshitting people. he dont know anyone from BWS.

they usually repeat Direct Effect the following day so it should be on tomorrow.

I can't believe game said the butterfly tattoo was real. that dude is a real homo. i cant even listen to his music no more.

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 02:48:42 AM »
lmao  ;D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2005, 02:50:19 AM »
A tat like that is kinda gay,but why the fuck do people concentrate on artists personal shit & then take it to the music???Does this tat affect your life or Game's music in any fuckin way???

King Of L.A.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 03:07:04 AM »
A tat like that is kinda gay,but why the fuck do people concentrate on artists personal shit & then take it to the music???Does this tat affect your life or Game's music in any fuckin way???

shut the fuck up u soft ass bitch. so if game gets a tattoo of a gay rainbow flag on his cheek and admits hes gay, you would still listen to his music?  kill yourself faggot.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 03:21:19 AM »
Honestly, who GIVES A FLYING FUCK if he did or not??

It has ZERO affect on your life. Its his body. Basically, he get whatever the fuck he wants tatted on him, especially if its something that has a signifigant meaning to him. Who the THE FUCK are you to say he cant??
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 03:40:49 AM »

shut the fuck up u soft ass bitch. so if game gets a tattoo of a gay rainbow flag on his cheek and admits hes gay, you would still listen to his music?  kill yourself faggot.
See,cursing is your only argument.Being gangsta is cool,but a tat representin sth positive is gay???lmao,how fuckin stupid can you get???Apparently I was right,Game's personal business does affect your life,actually you're the one thats gay,not Game.Fuckin homo,go get a life.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 03:45:28 AM »
lol

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 03:56:47 AM »

See,cursing is your only argument.Being gangsta is cool,but a tat representin sth positive is gay???lmao,how fuckin stupid can you get???Apparently I was right,Game's personal business does affect your life,actually you're the one thats gay,not Game.Fuckin homo,go get a life.

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2005, 04:38:28 AM »

I disagree with you on here. Today's rap aint only music. It's something more than that. Hip-hop is like a soap opera, with rappers acting like they are characters of a movie. They play gangsta roles, they dress like gangsters, they talk like gangsters, they sound like gangsters, even if they aint. It's like Wrestling! So it's impossible to see Game with a gay tattoo and say: "Oh ok, i dont care anyway, i care about music!", cause Game's life and Game's music are a unique thing, for the fans. Game in his songs raps about him being a G, being hardcore, so if he does a butterfly tattoo, it's fucked up, man. That's 2005 hip-hop. You have to dress right to sell, you have to make good videos to sell, you have to act gangsta to sell, you have to go to jail to sell, ...... and you dont have to make a butterfly tattoo in your face or people will say you went soft.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2005, 05:05:38 AM »
Look,Xzibit wore a blue rag in his back pocket on one of his concerts plus he crip walks but I still listen to his music.Lloyd Banks is just as fake,but I like his music so thats why I bought his CD.Yukmouth's attitude is fucked up,he behaves like a fuckin kid so maybe I should stop listening to his music ::) Some people take shit too seriously,see,I can comment on the personal shit they have going on but Im never gonna take this personally & stop listening to their music.I mean,thats so fuckin childish.Game is a grown man & the majority of rap fans are too,so why dont yall act like it???Why take stuff like this so seriously???Im not dissin you or anything but if you wanna take that personally thats your problem,he can wear clothes like Kanye & I can give a flying fuck about that.& if anyone is crying about his tattoo & calling him a fake gangsta & so on,I suggest you leave that for the real gangsta's cause if anyone's got a problem wit wanksta's,the real gangstas should be the first to comment on it.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2005, 05:55:16 AM »
butterfly = super fuckin' gay

it don't really look like a butterfly, so maybe he can change his story and call it a moth

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2005, 06:01:40 AM »
heres an example that will shut up you bullshittin  :stupid: idiots that say u dont listen to a rapper if you dont like a tattoo hes got

THIS MAN IS HAILED AS A LEGEND ACROSS THE PLANET FOR HIS MUSIC

fuck knows if hes innocent or not, the fact is people still like his music, u cant deny that