Author Topic: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face  (Read 1925 times)

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
Re: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2005, 06:36:16 AM »
^^ that's a handsome young guy  :o

Markano

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2005, 07:30:58 AM »
one of game's bws affiliates confirmed that game didnt get a butterfly tattoo...hmm

He had that shit on his face the other night at his show in worchester mass...

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 08:02:25 AM »
personally for the ones that hate on Game I dont think ya'll understand that Game has opened a lot of doors for young west coast rappers because its been difficult for west coast rappers to break through that East to West Coast barrier and Game's shit is getting played from Connecticut down to Florida and back over here in Cali.  For the past I would say 6+ years (prolly more) it was East Coast artists and shit like 50 Cent and Eminem that were getting play on East Coast, South, and West Coast stations but now Game has proved that a NEW rapper from the West Coast can be successful.  Snoop and Dre and Quik and Warrren and all those cats have been around on the mainstream tip for like 10-15+ years so they will always have a following but for a new west coast artist to just come out with an album like he did last January during this whole movement of East Coast artists taking over the rap game this muthafucka is opening up a lot of doors for more talent because major record labels have seen the success of Game and are opening their eyes to new talent from the West because they see that our artists can be profitable.

Butterfly tatoo or not, who gives a fuck hes still the same dude
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2005, 08:22:59 AM »
yup its real

http://www.mtv.com/music/hiphop/

check that game pic, u can see it

~ Westcoast News Network ~

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2005, 08:38:16 AM »
I thought only bitches got butterflys tattoos near thier belly button on thier breast... but never on the face of a compton blood gangsta rapper..damn. Game seems to be a bit of tattoo enthusiast.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 08:41:11 AM »
A tat like that is kinda gay,but why the fuck do people concentrate on artists personal shit & then take it to the music???Does this tat affect your life or Game's music in any fuckin way???

shut the fuck up u soft ass bitch. so if game gets a tattoo of a gay rainbow flag on his cheek and admits hes gay, you would still listen to his music?  kill yourself faggot.

wow you sound like you're about 13 years old

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 08:50:15 AM »
I thought only bitches got butterflys tattoos near thier belly button on thier breast... but never on the face of a compton blood gangsta rapper..damn. Game seems to be a bit of tattoo enthusiast.

Yup... Having some tattoo that represents the "good things" in life should be ok, but why a fucking BUTTERFLY in the face? That shit's straight homo. Dude will probably feel sorry by next week.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2005, 09:27:14 AM »
Having taking on all arguments for and against in consideration, I must conclude I wouldn't want to be seen with that on my face for the rest of my life! :o :o

Oh, Marshall, Marshaaaal!Look at my face! I got a little butty-wutty-fly-tattoo! Can you now please dye my hair blonde too?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2005, 09:29:08 AM »
i could care less, but that is gay.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2005, 09:31:55 AM »
I honestly could care less about Game's or any other artist's tats. The music speaks for itself, getting caught up in little details like that is pointless, imo.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 09:34:20 AM by Larrabee »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2005, 09:34:20 AM »
Not hating or anything but yeah getting a tattoo of a butterfly on your face is the type of thing you would expect a shirt lifter to do.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2005, 09:54:52 AM »
Game is a faggot

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2005, 10:46:26 AM »
 :eh:

This just seems like he's opening himself up to an easy diss...

Who wants to bet that yukmouth or anybody game is beefing with will have a song out about this within the month?

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2005, 10:55:59 AM »
Kinda gay? That's on some fudgepackin' flamin' homosexual bullshit. Game might as well keep the tongue ring he had a few years back too. They go together.

I'll still bump his music, cuz music is music and a tattoo isn't gonna affect his shit, but no one can deny that a butterfly tat on a man's face is gay.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2005, 11:06:01 AM »
^^ Yeah ^^

I really gotta wonder what he was thinking doing that shit... I mean, he bills himself as a gangsta rapper, but he's got one of the softest insects ever tattooed on his face.

I may have to make the documentary a "windows rolled all the way up" album now...