Author Topic: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face  (Read 1924 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2005, 11:08:51 AM »
Kinda gay? That's on some fudgepackin' flamin' homosexual bullshit.
lmao,word. Ive liked alot of Games shit so far but a butterfly tattoo is mad homo I dont give a fuck who it was on. On the other hand Ill still bump his shit but ill forever clown him for that tat.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2005, 11:09:57 AM »
^^ Yeah ^^

I really gotta wonder what he was thinking doing that shit... I mean, he bills himself as a gangsta rapper, but he's got one of the softest insects ever tattooed on his face.

I may have to make the documentary a "windows rolled all the way up" album now...

aww the insecurity.. jp lol

i guess game is now the rainbow rapper.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 11:15:20 AM by Ðøšïå »

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2005, 11:14:55 AM »
^^ Yeah ^^

I really gotta wonder what he was thinking doing that shit... I mean, he bills himself as a gangsta rapper, but he's got one of the softest insects ever tattooed on his face.

I may have to make the documentary a "windows rolled all the way up" album now...

aww the insecurity.. jp lol
hahahahahahahahahahhahahah!

I'm a fan of the game and his music, but this move is REAL suspect.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2005, 11:15:30 AM »
Kinda gay? That's on some fudgepackin' flamin' homosexual bullshit.
lmao,word. Ive liked alot of Games shit so far but a butterfly tattoo is mad homo I dont give a fuck who it was on. On the other hand Ill still bump his shit but ill forever clown him for that tat.

yeah man i feel the same way.

on another note, what everyone else is bitching about makes sense...how this cat gonna be sayin he thug rap about drugs killin and shit and got a butterfly tat on his face, he lose all credibility, now you know he liein in his rhymes, if you gonna rep a certain lifestyle you gotta live it or at least let the public believe you live it.

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2005, 12:26:17 PM »
Look,Xzibit wore a blue rag in his back pocket on one of his concerts plus he crip walks but I still listen to his music.Lloyd Banks is just as fake,but I like his music so thats why I bought his CD.Yukmouth's attitude is fucked up,he behaves like a fuckin kid so maybe I should stop listening to his music ::) Some people take shit too seriously,see,I can comment on the personal shit they have going on but Im never gonna take this personally & stop listening to their music.I mean,thats so fuckin childish.Game is a grown man & the majority of rap fans are too,so why dont yall act like it???Why take stuff like this so seriously???Im not dissin you or anything but if you wanna take that personally thats your problem,he can wear clothes like Kanye & I can give a flying fuck about that.& if anyone is crying about his tattoo & calling him a fake gangsta & so on,I suggest you leave that for the real gangsta's cause if anyone's got a problem wit wanksta's,the real gangstas should be the first to comment on it.

Man honestly i dont give a fuck about his tattoos. I was talking in general. If you act so hardcore in your tracks but you went to Change of Hearth, then people will diss you, it's an assist to the haters. If you act so hardcore then you kiss 50 Cent on the neck, people will diss you. If you act hardcore saying you want to destroy Joe Budden and the next day you're in a club taking pics with him, then people will diss you. If you act hardcore then you have that horrible butterfly tattoo, then people will diss you. Not to mention the tongue ring. It's not that i'm discovering America by saying that!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2005, 12:40:57 PM »
a butterfly on the face = gay. end of story.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2005, 12:45:59 PM »
Look,Xzibit wore a blue rag in his back pocket on one of his concerts plus he crip walks but I still listen to his music.Lloyd Banks is just as fake,but I like his music so thats why I bought his CD.Yukmouth's attitude is fucked up,he behaves like a fuckin kid so maybe I should stop listening to his music ::) Some people take shit too seriously,see,I can comment on the personal shit they have going on but Im never gonna take this personally & stop listening to their music.I mean,thats so fuckin childish.Game is a grown man & the majority of rap fans are too,so why dont yall act like it???Why take stuff like this so seriously???Im not dissin you or anything but if you wanna take that personally thats your problem,he can wear clothes like Kanye & I can give a flying fuck about that.& if anyone is crying about his tattoo & calling him a fake gangsta & so on,I suggest you leave that for the real gangsta's cause if anyone's got a problem wit wanksta's,the real gangstas should be the first to comment on it.

Man honestly i dont give a fuck about his tattoos. I was talking in general. If you act so hardcore in your tracks but you went to Change of Hearth, then people will diss you, it's an assist to the haters. If you act so hardcore then you kiss 50 Cent on the neck, people will diss you. If you act hardcore saying you want to destroy Joe Budden and the next day you're in a club taking pics with him, then people will diss you. If you act hardcore then you have that horrible butterfly tattoo, then people will diss you. Not to mention the tongue ring. It's not that i'm discovering America by saying that!
Yeah I agree wit you here but 50 was the one kissing Game on his cheek,not the other way around (if it was even a kiss).

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2005, 12:47:38 PM »
personally i think its stupid to get anything tattood on ya face but it aint gonna make me change my opinion on him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2005, 12:56:57 PM »

Yeah I agree wit you here but 50 was the one kissing Game on his cheek,not the other way around (if it was even a kiss).

Probably, yeah. I forgot.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2005, 01:09:59 PM »
Maybe tha trend will catch on, and all of Cedar Block goan end up with butterflies on they faces....lol He makin himself look stupid, and honestly i wish this fool wasnt from Kali. He sold some records in the east, but do u think he really brought some newfound respectability to Kali? Hell naw. Its probably the opposite. Before, they thought we couldnt see records anymore...now they just think we cant sell records on our own, only if we hook up with G-G-G-G...G-Unittttt! lol wack...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2005, 02:08:42 PM »
i could care less, but that is gay.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2005, 02:09:58 PM »
does this remind anyone of Mike Tyson fucking up his face with the stupid tattoo as well?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
^lmao ahh man i still laugh at that shiet

I wanna see Game in 20 years and see how stupid he feels. not just for the butterfly tattoo but for all of em. i mean that shiet cool now, but when he 40+ he gone look like an asshole with Eazy E face all rinkled up on his arm.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2005, 03:04:21 PM »
can u explain why a butterfly tat make someone gay? is a spider or a ant gay 2? i would like 2 know, i think it's a matter of taste. The dude who call game gay for that is the one who's scared to be gay. personnaly i dont give a fuck about this tat, i think a tat in the face is ugly but game do what the fuck he want.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2005, 03:05:13 PM »
^lmao ahh man i still laugh at that shiet

I wanna see Game in 20 years and see how stupid he feels. not just for the butterfly tattoo but for all of em. i mean that shiet cool now, but when he 40+ he gone look like an asshole with Eazy E face all rinkled up on his arm.

if he is a real "gangsta" i dont think he'll live that long