Author Topic: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face  (Read 1922 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Game explains his butterfly tattoo on his face
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2005, 11:31:14 AM »
well the tear drop was g'd up but a buterfly aint the best thing to do,haha.....but if it says it brings him peace n represents new life, i dont give a fuck...it aint my tatoo....shiit aint gon mak me stop spinnin documentary

t.pAk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2005, 08:40:42 PM »
allz i got to say is......stop hatin

tatts. and what he wears doesnt change his music.......hip hop needs to change from just an image, to more about the music. the lyrics...the whole poetic side of it. who ever said rappers can't be nice? that rappers dont have to be gangsta.
hip hop is a style, and which ever way you wanna express yo'self go ahead and fuckin do it.

game is sayin it represents for the good times....well then jus leave it at that. a caterpillar -> cocoon -> butterfly.....maybe thats how he feels, that he was reborn...whatever it is dont judge him cuz of it. jus judge him accordin to his music, his lyrics, his flow, his song writin. thats what it should be about.
"laugh now, cry later"

peace 1,
t.pAk

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2005, 11:25:18 PM »
Due to that homo tat that he got on his damn face, other rappers are gonna just diss him even harder...i like game and all...but shit is just fucking gay...but ill still listen to his music...

I mean if u gonna get a tat like that, get it on your arm or something...why on the face?  ??? might as well get at tat that says "no homo" right next to it.

First he does that gay ass conference with 50 cent...then he does this...i just wonder what makes him do things like this...ahh whatevers...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 11:26:54 PM by LaZ1e »