Author Topic: Daz Dillinger & Nuwine Southwest CD  (Read 214 times)

KURUPTION-81

Daz Dillinger & Nuwine Southwest CD
« on: May 06, 2005, 03:23:09 AM »
Does anyone have this, is it any good ? I havent seen it before so im guessing its pretty rare ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43647&item=4725740931&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Seer

Re: Daz Dillinger & Nuwine Southwest CD
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 03:48:56 AM »

i dont think its that rare... i've not heard it though.

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 04:20:58 AM »
It's a waste of money and/or time. I've deleted it the same day i've downloaded it, months ago.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 04:33:07 AM »
lol i wern't thinking of buying it as im broke, i was just interested in what its like as i have never seen it before.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 12:35:57 PM »
Haven't listend to it much, but from what I've heard of it, Daz comes off pretty decent, but that Nuwine is a complete piece of shit and ruins every track.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 12:39:11 PM »
Dont surprise me ive never heard of Nuwine and dont expect to again from the sound of it.

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 01:09:56 PM »
lol i wern't thinking of buying it as im broke, i was just interested in what its like as i have never seen it before.

It's a 0.5 mic album. Maybe i still got it somewhere, i dont know. If you are really interested i can find it.

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 03:56:02 PM »
horrible cd really really bad............not one good track.......

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 12:26:40 AM »
lmao at that cover

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 01:11:09 PM »

It's a 0.5 mic album. Maybe i still got it somewhere, i dont know. If you are really interested i can find it.

Its cool mate, my comp is so slow it would take me forever to download it. But props for the offer.