Author Topic: Wow fuck Whoo Kid  (Read 381 times)

GangstaBoogy

Wow fuck Whoo Kid
« on: May 07, 2005, 05:44:45 PM »
As if him yelling NON STOP...SADA POP all over songs wasnt bad enough. Or the hella gun shots. Or that stupid ass WHOOOOOO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID. But now he insist on stopping the songs & sayin BRING IT BACK 3 times a fuckin song.

Fuck Whoo Kid!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Wow fuck Whoo Kid
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 05:54:36 PM »
hahah true
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 06:31:15 PM »
I know actin like he actually had something to do with production, clue,envy,whoo kid,kay slay, all them are jokers I dont care if the artist is your homey that doesnt give you the right to totally trash his whole song with your incessant shout outs to your mans at JB sports apparel on 125th or bring the fucking apocalypse with your sound effects kit. The sad thing is that these mixtapes would be the shit if there wasnt anyone screaming like a damn spider monkey all the time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 06:33:50 PM »
That's why I can't get into mixtapes. They make my blood pressure rise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 06:40:08 PM »
yup whookid is hard to listen to.

and lol at sikotics sig. (the album isnt that bad tho)

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2005, 06:41:06 PM »
yup whookid is hard to listen to.

and lol at sikotics sig. (the album isnt that bad tho)

I like the album, this picture was dope tho lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 06:49:21 PM »
I know actin like he actually had something to do with production, clue,envy,whoo kid,kay slay, all them are jokers I dont care if the artist is your homey that doesnt give you the right to totally trash his whole song with your incessant shout outs to your mans at JB sports apparel on 125th or bring the fucking apocalypse with your sound effects kit. The sad thing is that these mixtapes would be the shit if there wasnt anyone screaming like a damn spider monkey all the time.

The whole point of a mixtape is for promotion...hint thats why u always see "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY" when u buy a mixtape, the tracks on the mixtape is like a teaser for you to buy the artists album....hence all the guns and yelling and shit, why would artists allow mixtapes to have their tracks if it aint tagged, its like people can just pick up a mixtape and get ur music instead of getting yout release

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 06:55:10 PM »
The whole point of a mixtape is for promotion...hint thats why u always see "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY" when u buy a mixtape, the tracks on the mixtape is like a teaser for you to buy the artists album....hence all the guns and yelling and shit, why would artists allow mixtapes to have their tracks if it aint tagged, its like people can just pick up a mixtape and get ur music instead of getting yout release

because a mixtape track isnt going to be on the album. and i dont mind a djs talking a lil bit, but the shiet i listed is just annoying. thats why green lantern is my favorite mixtape dj. he drops that "the evil genius" at the beginning of some tracks and after that its all music.

and actually i gotta give dj clue and kay slay some props. they dont yell as much as they used to. but i hated clue in 97-02
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

davida.b.

Re: Wow #### Whoo Kid
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 06:58:02 PM »
J Love is good to. He just talks a little bit a the beginning of the song, and he doesn't do anything else. He's up there with Green Lantern in my opinion.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 07:42:24 PM »
GANGSTA GRIZILLZ

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 07:49:34 PM »
I dont even know why they call them "Mixtapes" when none of the DJ's mix on them, i hardly hear any blends or scratches, why do they even call themselves DJ's???

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2005, 07:50:45 PM »

because a mixtape track isnt going to be on the album. and i dont mind a djs talking a lil bit, but the shiet i listed is just annoying. thats why green lantern is my favorite mixtape dj. he drops that "the evil genius" at the beginning of some tracks and after that its all music.

and actually i gotta give dj clue and kay slay some props. they dont yell as much as they used to. but i hated clue in 97-02

mixtape tracks have made albums...and green lantern switched his shit up, he now says shit in the beginning of the song, still not as bad as any other DJ
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2005, 07:47:56 AM »
na i aint trippin on the whole shoutin n shit in the background, aslong as they dont it through the whole joint instead of just at certain parts, and when they spin that shit back to the beginnin.....aslong as they dont keep spinnin it back!

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2005, 10:14:18 AM »

fuck Dj Clue... Whoo kidd never used to tag too much, just that whooooo kid, which is better than "DJ CLUEEEEEEE!!!!!!" that shit used to fuck up my speakers.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2005, 10:48:55 AM »
DJ KAY SLAY
street justice(echo: justice, justice, justice, juss)
September 8th(echo: 8th, 8th, 8th)

such powerfull lyrics