Author Topic: AC Milan v Juventus  (Read 398 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
AC Milan v Juventus
« on: May 08, 2005, 04:59:22 AM »

Champions Milan and Juventus are tied on 76 points from 34 matches while third-placed Inter Milan lie a distant third on 62 points.

While they have been equals on the pitch, the two teams approach the match with very different mindsets.

Milan arrive full of confidence after reaching the final of the Champions League. Italian champions 27 times, Juventus give every impression of being under siege having banned their players from talking to the press.

That is partly in response to the recent controversy surrounding Fabio Cannavaro, who was shown on Italian television using a drip which his lawyer said contained a substance not banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).

It is also partly in protest at the league's refusal to reduce the three-match ban on Zlatan Ibrahimovic which will keep the striker out of Sunday's game.

In his absence Juve coach Fabio Capello is expected to field a strike partnership of David Trezegeut and Alessandro Del Piero.

The pair scored 81 goals to lead Juve to back-to-back titles in 2002 and 2003. Injuries have limited them to just five appearances together this season, from which they mustered just one goal from open play and a couple of penalties.

Milan are at full strength with European Footballer of the Year Andriy Shevchenko and Hernan Crespo likely to spearhead their attack.

Their captain Paolo Maldini is also expected to start, despite being kicked in the head during the Champions League semi-final against PSV Eindhoven in midweek.

"I feel better and I think I'll be OK for Juve," the 36-year-old defender said. "I don't remember anything about the incident -- just the doctor checking me over then feeling sick and dizzy in the changing rooms."

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re: AC Milan v Juventus
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 07:37:56 AM »
Juve better win   :'(
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Bomb-A®

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 07:40:44 AM »
juve will win....if there is a god

peace

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 08:08:30 AM »
AC Milan 0 - 1 Juventus

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 08:13:29 AM »
Milan won 2-0 ( on concrete penalties denied!!)  :D

NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 09:44:19 AM »
man how can you make a thread about ac milan and juventus when you know everyone is still crying about AZ? :-\

Bomb-A®

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 09:50:33 AM »
there is a god....juve better not screw this up now

peace

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 01:15:05 PM »
JUVE 1-0 !!!!!!!
YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!! YES!!

YES AGAIN!! FUCK!!

acbaylove

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2005, 01:48:39 PM »
milan got what they deserved stupid bitches !

juveeeee !

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 03:57:41 PM »
this pic made me cream my jeans  :banana_rock:

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 04:42:51 PM »
Yeah, simply an incredible assist. 8)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2005, 09:18:35 AM »
FUCK MILAN, FUCK ITALIA, FUCK WACK SOCCER!!!!

I cant stand italian soccer, too gay for words. Lets defend till 89 minute and then try to attack and score goal. Thats line explained their tactics

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 05:51:39 AM »
too gay for words.

next time u say something like that, say it in ur head first and see how stupid u sound

peace

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2005, 04:23:03 AM »
FUCK MILAN, FUCK ITALIA, FUCK WACK SOCCER!!!!

I cant stand italian soccer, too gay for words. Lets defend till 89 minute and then try to attack and score goal. Thats line explained their tactics

Mmmm.. If you are referring to game-2 between AC Milan and PSV then i might agree with you, yeah. But Milan didnt really defend! They just didnt play, their mind wasnt there. You dont believe PSV is so better than AC Milan, do you? They reached 2 UEFA CL Finals in the last 3 years, and the other year they reached the semi's loosing an incredible game 0-4 against Depor. See.. Juventus has played Ajax twice, this year. Juve has attacked Ajax from the first to the last minute, winning the game in Amsterdam too. And Milan outplayed PSV in Milan. You're just talking about one game, PSV-AC Milan, dont generalize. Or i could let you notice that Liverpool and Chelsea scored no goals for 180', or that PSV scored max 1 gol till that 3-1 against Milan. Or that Ajax sucked big time and playing boring football.