Author Topic: Muhammad plagiarised the bible ? misinterpretations in the Qu'ran...  (Read 641 times)

rafsta

i came across this when i was researching Qu'ran's interpretation of Jesus, i havent yet finished the article but i'll post up some interesting stuff.

A number of scholars are agreed that Mohammed was influenced by certain teachings on Christianity. It is evident that he had learned some of the Bible accounts from the way he has incorporated them into the Qu'ran. However his understanding was limited and he not only plagiarised the Bible but was also lacking in understanding sequences of events and the roles that certain people played. Karen Armstrong, who is quite sympathetic to him in her biography Muhammad, notes:

"Muhammad did not know the chronology in which the scriptural prophets appeared: he seems, for example, to have thought that Mariam, the mother of Jesus, was the same as Mariam, the sister of Moses in the Jewish scriptures."

Actually I never stated anything about which son Abraham intended to sacrifice. As Maryam points out, the Qu'ran doesn't specify whether it is Ishamel or Isaac who is to be sacrificed (Surah 37:100-107). The important point here is that the Bible does clearly specify that it was Isaac. You can read the biblical account here. One important aspect of the biblical account is of course that Isaac is the father of Jacob, who has his name changed to Israel. The twelve sons of Israel are the patriarchs who father each of the twelve tribes of Israel. From one of these tribes we then have the genealogy that leads to Jesus. To introduce ambiguity to this account, by not specifying that it was Isaac who was chosen, is misrepresenting the biblical account, and removes not only the direct connection with Jesus but also has led to the Islamic misinterpretation that God rejected the Jews and made the Arabic people (those who become muslims) the chosen people instead. This view is supported by passages such as Surah 2:127.

The Qu'ran omits the Book of Acts and the New Testament teaching on the Holy Spirit, and reflects Mohammed's self-replacement for the Spirit of God. Mohammed recited the Qu'ran in the 7th century, well after the books of the Bible had been written. Unlike the Bible, which no one man can claim to have written or to have had complete revelation of as an author, the Qu'ran is one person's plagiarism of the Bible.

source: http://allthings2all.blogspot.com/2005/02/quran-plagiarism-of-bible-and.html

LETS GET NUTS !!!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 04:10:28 AM by Captain »

rafsta

The Qu'ran does have provision for husbands to beat their wives (Surah 4:34). Maryam's post states that:
"The 'beating' verse you referenced (4:34) says that a husband may discipline his wife who is guilty of nushuz (which originally was understood to mean sexual immorality, but later Muslim theologians interpreted it to mean gross marital disharmony)."

How convenient for Muslim men no ?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
obviously, Infinite has a logical explanation for it all..........

Don Seer

ya'll forget something.. islam is known to have been founded at a particular date hunders of years after jesus...

its an invention of a mans mind..

Thirteen

Allah said beat your wife....and it was good

rafsta

ya'll forget something.. islam is known to have been founded at a particular date hunders of years after jesus...

its an invention of a mans mind..

i think it was 700 years after...

my theory is Muhammad was a pimp, and created his own religion.

Don Seer

^ my theory is jesus was a pimp too ;)

course this makes the believers ho's...

rafsta

explain ?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

course this makes the believers ho's...

Let's suppose that Jesus was just some guy who had an idea to influence people for personal gain. What was his gain? Living in poverty? Allowing himself to be crucified? Your theory lacks evidence to support your claim. Jesus never formed an army and fought when he very well could have. With someone like Muhammed, or Caesar the evidence shows that they fought for something, and wanted something so they very well could have created an illusion that they were connected to God to inspire people to follow them. What did Jesus attempt to take? According to the stories, he willingly offered himself to the Romans for crucifiction.

rafsta

^^^ thats exactly what i was thinking as soon as you said it...

J Bananas

Re: Muhammad plagiarised the bible ? misinterpretations in the Qu'ran...
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 05:55:50 PM »
Why do Muslims hate happiness?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 03:33:35 AM »
Your comparing a book (The Bible) that has been altered hundreds of times from it's origional gospel, and can't even be found in it's origional language.  The Qu'ran has been kept intact just as it was revealed, in Arabic, it is a confirmation of some of the stories from the origional Gospel, it is an analysis of all things, and it is a giudance to the believers. 

The article is stating that things in the Qu'ran don't correspond with the Bible, the answer is simple, the Bible has been altered so many times many of the stories in the Bible are inaccurate. Infact, the word Bible itself means library, basically, hundreds of years after Jesus was alive, Christian leaders had a council where they decided which of the many books from the library they wanted to keep, and those books now represent what is contained in the Bible.  Infact, depending on what sect you are in, Catholic, Protestant, etc., your Bible will have differences, some of the newer Bibles have changes in them even from the time we were young to now.  The Bible just keeps changing.   

The Qu'ran has been perserved in it's origional form and it's origional language and has not been changed, and it is the same today from North America, to Nigeria, to Indonesia, as it was over a thousand years ago in Mekkah.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:35:18 AM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 05:26:45 AM »
Your comparing a book (The Bible) that has been altered hundreds of times from it's origional gospel, and can't even be found in it's origional language.  The Qu'ran has been kept intact just as it was revealed, in Arabic, it is a confirmation of some of the stories from the origional Gospel, it is an analysis of all things, and it is a giudance to the believers. 

The article is stating that things in the Qu'ran don't correspond with the Bible, the answer is simple, the Bible has been altered so many times many of the stories in the Bible are inaccurate. Infact, the word Bible itself means library, basically, hundreds of years after Jesus was alive, Christian leaders had a council where they decided which of the many books from the library they wanted to keep, and those books now represent what is contained in the Bible.  Infact, depending on what sect you are in, Catholic, Protestant, etc., your Bible will have differences, some of the newer Bibles have changes in them even from the time we were young to now.  The Bible just keeps changing.   

The Qu'ran has been perserved in it's origional form and it's origional language and has not been changed, and it is the same today from North America, to Nigeria, to Indonesia, as it was over a thousand years ago in Mekkah.

Read a Catholic Bible, then an Orthodox Bible, then a protestant Bible, the only differences are the words used. No meanings or stories are different. It's like saying "Greetings", in stead of "Nice to meet you". It's the same thing. The focus is not and should not be the words used, but on the meaning and message presented.

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 07:06:15 AM »

did you read all the quotes ? are you deliberately avoiding the topic ?

listen, the Qu'ran was preserved in its original form, that doesnt change the fact it plaguerised the bible, it plaguerised the bible to an extent where Muhammad didnt know who Mary the mother of Jesus was...

Muhammad wrote the Qu'ran in 700 A.D right ? since 400 A.D there have been absolutely no changes in the bible, the only changes are use of terminology, all the stories stay the same...

there is a conspirecy however that the bible was changed in 400 A.D but there is no proof, it is said some pagan rituals were incorporated into christianity, such as Christmas date, Pagan religion was falling and support for Jesus Christ was rising... there were gnostic documents discovered in Egypt in 1945, all it changes is the fact that Jesus had a relationship with Mary Magdalene, that was stronger than simply saying Jesus saved Mary Magdalene... this information alone would destroy the Roman Catholic Church, which i wouldnt care because i dont support the Vatican.

Dont get me wrong infinite, im not saying the Catholic religion is perfect, because i dont support any religion, im just saying the Muslim religion is just as inperfect...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 07:29:23 AM by Captain »

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 07:20:45 AM »
also, there is hate embedded in the Muslim religion, Muhammad states that Arch Angel Gabriel is the guardian of Arabs, and Arch Angel Michael is the guradian of Jews, he also states that God favors the Arabs... The Christian bible speaks nothing of such, in Gods eyes all humans are equal, thats what i've always been taught.