Author Topic: Muhammad plagiarised the bible ? misinterpretations in the Qu'ran...  (Read 644 times)

rafsta

Re: Muhammad plagiarised the bible ? misinterpretations in the Qu'ran...
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 10:35:54 AM »
The Bible just keeps changing.   

The Qu'ran has been perserved in it's origional form and it's origional language and has not been changed, and it is the same today from North America, to Nigeria, to Indonesia, as it was over a thousand years ago in Mekkah.

How do you know this ? whats there to say the Qu'ran was never changed ?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 03:47:27 PM »
Captain, I hope nobody is buying your claims.  Your just saying things about the Qu'ran without posting the verses from the Qu'ran. 

Every claim has to be tested!

1.  I want the verses copied and pasted from the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran that allegedly "prove" that there was confusion over Mary!  Don't just make the claim, I want the verses!

2.  I also want the verses that allegedly prove that Arabs are favoured by Allah!  There is no such thing!  The only thing that was favoured by Allah was the Arabic language, but Arabs themselves were not favoured by Allah and although Muhammad was an Arab he was the last messenger and he was sent for all of humanity till the day of judgement!   Infact, I will leave a verse (a proof, an ayat) from the Qu'ran right now that destroys that whole claim!  Bring your evidence!

Verse 49:10
"The Believers are but a single brotherhood:"

Verse 49:13
"Oh mankind! 
We created you from a single pair
Of male and female,
And made you into
Nations and tribes
that ye may know eachother,
(not that ye may despise eachother)
Verily the most honoured amongst you
In the sight of Allah are the ones who are
the most righteous among you.

And Allah has full knowledge of all that ye do!"

There is no preference to race, Allah only honours and favors those who are most righteous amongst mankind! 

......Now it's your turn!  If the Qu'ran allegedly says what you say it does, then why not just post the verses and let everyone see for themselves, if what you say is the truth!   
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:49:03 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 05:06:21 PM »
The Bible just keeps changing.   

The Qu'ran has been perserved in it's origional form and it's origional language and has not been changed, and it is the same today from North America, to Nigeria, to Indonesia, as it was over a thousand years ago in Mekkah.

How do you know this ? whats there to say the Qu'ran was never changed ?
Duh, he was right next to muhammed when he wrote the qu'ran, thats why he knows it was never altered.

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2005, 08:21:33 PM »
that's awesome

infinite makes fun of the bible, says it's been altered so many times it's not trustworthy, and then admits part of the Koran are based on the bible

thats like saying "dude i made my house out of the shittiest material i could find, but it's the best house in the world"

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2005, 08:31:43 PM »
Your comparing a book (The Bible) that has been altered hundreds of times from it's origional gospel, and can't even be found in it's origional language.  The Qu'ran has been kept intact just as it was revealed, in Arabic, it is a confirmation of some of the stories from the origional Gospel, it is an analysis of all things, and it is a giudance to the believers. 

The article is stating that things in the Qu'ran don't correspond with the Bible, the answer is simple, the Bible has been altered so many times many of the stories in the Bible are inaccurate. Infact, the word Bible itself means library, basically, hundreds of years after Jesus was alive, Christian leaders had a council where they decided which of the many books from the library they wanted to keep, and those books now represent what is contained in the Bible.  Infact, depending on what sect you are in, Catholic, Protestant, etc., your Bible will have differences, some of the newer Bibles have changes in them even from the time we were young to now.  The Bible just keeps changing.   

bible has not been altered but basically translated....the old testament is all true amongst almost every religion, muslims and jews believe that all of the first testament is true. So there's no problem there, so if the muslims use stories from the Bible (old testament), its fine because most religions agree with what happened at that time..Infinite you claim the stories in the bible aren't accurate, that's just you talking out of your ass again, you can't prove that,  the only people that Jesus had believing in him in the far beginning, was his disciples and his mother. So who else would write the bible thousands of years ago and give the credit to Jesus, you're a punk for even trying expose a religion. Christianity is based on Jesus's sacrificing for us, there's no way that is inaccurate, neither are the stories, of course they are translated from hebrew, but the generalization of the story is still kept. soi next time you talk out of your ass please remind us.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2005, 08:40:45 PM »

ya'll forget something.. islam is known to have been founded at a particular date hunders of years after jesus...

its an invention of a mans mind..

Like every other religion  :o 8)

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2005, 02:40:28 AM »
Abdul, you adressed the points i didnt quite prove, but why didnt you defend the points i raised that have legitimate proof ??

the Qu'ran doesn't specify whether it is Ishamel or Isaac who is to be sacrificed (Surah 37:100-107).
The important point here is that the Bible does clearly specify that it was Isaac.

if you want to see the biblical account i will gladly post it up.

To introduce ambiguity to this account, by not specifying that it was Isaac who was chosen, is misrepresenting the biblical account, and removes not only the direct connection with Jesus but also has led to the Islamic misinterpretation that God rejected the Jews and made the Arabic people (those who become muslims) the chosen people instead. This view is supported by passages such as Surah 2:127.

feel free to check your copy of the Qur'an...

Now you ignored this post, i already posted it up but you blatantly ignored it... now go check the Qur'an, if what is stated here is incorrect, please enlighten us.

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2005, 02:45:53 AM »
and Mohammed knew that Mary was Jesus' mother, but he also confused Mary of the New Testament and of the old Testament...

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2005, 04:20:16 AM »
and one more thing abdul, you should know i couldnt find a quote in the Qur'an that states Mohammed doesnt recognise which Mary is which, i would have to study the whole Qur'an, its not like there would be a quote in there directly saying this.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2005, 01:03:14 PM »
that's awesome

infinite makes fun of the bible, says it's been altered so many times it's not trustworthy, and then admits part of the Koran are based on the bible

thats like saying "dude i made my house out of the shittiest material i could find, but it's the best house in the world"

Moses and Jesus were both messengers of Allah, so ofcourse Muhammad's (pbuta) message is going to confirm that which was revealed before.  Every prophet, Adam, Noah, Abraham, Noah, Joseph, Jesus, Muhammad, all prophets known and unknown all carried the same message; To Worship God (Allah) Alone With No Partner, and To Do Righteous Good Deeds.  Then, years after Jesus had already passed away, Paul comes along and starts preaching that Jesus is God, and leads many people astray.  Yet Jesus' message was the same as all the messengers and Prophets of God (Allah);To Worship God (Allah) Alone With No Partner, and To Do Righteous Good Deeds.

So this is why the Qu'ran is similar to the Bible and Torah because the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran is a revelation from Allah, just as the origional Torah and Gospel were revelations from Allah... however, Paul lead many astray teaching Jesus was God, and much of the origional texts have been changed and altered; the previous prophets were often sent to a specific people for a specific time and a specific period during the evolutionary scale; yet Muhammad (pbuh) being the last and final messenger was sent to all of mankind and the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran and the language of Arabic have remained pure for over 1,400 years, because Allah has decreed it, and Allah is the best of planners!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2005, 01:26:28 PM »
that's awesome

Moses and Jesus were both messengers of Allah, so ofcourse Muhammad's (pbuta) message is going to confirm that which was revealed before.  Every prophet, Adam, Noah, Abraham, Noah, Joseph, Jesus, Muhammad, all prophets known and unknown all carried the same message; To Worship God (Allah) Alone With No Partner, and To Do Righteous Good Deeds.  Then, years after Jesus had already passed away, Paul comes along and starts preaching that Jesus is God, and leads many people astray.  Yet Jesus' message was the same as all the messengers and Prophets of God (Allah);To Worship God (Allah) Alone With No Partner, and To Do Righteous Good Deeds.

So this is why the Qu'ran is similar to the Bible and Torah because the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran is a revelation from Allah, just as the origional Torah and Gospel were revelations from Allah... however, Paul lead many astray teaching Jesus was God, and much of the origional texts have been changed and altered; the previous prophets were often sent to a specific people for a specific time and a specific period during the evolutionary scale; yet Muhammad (pbuh) being the last and final messenger was sent to all of mankind and the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran and the language of Arabic have remained pure for over 1,400 years, because Allah has decreed it, and Allah is the best of planners!

we're talking about how you just dismissed the bible as being edited over and over again....

now you start talking about how someone is preaching saying jesus is god... but you fail to explain how the koran could be perfect if it is built of something taht you just admitted as being imperfect

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2005, 01:29:03 PM »
Abdul, you adressed the points i didnt quite prove, but why didnt you defend the points i raised that have legitimate proof ??

the Qu'ran doesn't specify whether it is Ishamel or Isaac who is to be sacrificed (Surah 37:100-107).
The important point here is that the Bible does clearly specify that it was Isaac.

if you want to see the biblical account i will gladly post it up.

To introduce ambiguity to this account, by not specifying that it was Isaac who was chosen, is misrepresenting the biblical account, and removes not only the direct connection with Jesus but also has led to the Islamic misinterpretation that God rejected the Jews and made the Arabic people (those who become muslims) the chosen people instead. This view is supported by passages such as Surah 2:127.

feel free to check your copy of the Qur'an...

Now you ignored this post, i already posted it up but you blatantly ignored it... now go check the Qur'an, if what is stated here is incorrect, please enlighten us.

Once again, you failed to post the translation of those verses from the Noble Qu'ran that you have made baseless allegations against.

Atleast this time you have left the numbers of the verses, and I appreciate that much, so I have taken the liberty to post them myself, and now the readers can judge for themselves if these verses say anything that is against logic.

You claim that 37:100-107 have some error in them.  So I have posted those verses, so anyone reading them can clearly see there is nothing confusing or misleading about these verses.  Allah's revelation is high above your critisisms!

37:100-107 English translation

"O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!"
So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.  
Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him,
he said: "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice:
Now see what is thy view!" (The son) said:
"O my father! Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me,
if Allah so wills one practising Patience and Constancy!"  
So when they had both submitted their wills
(to Allah., and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice),
We called out to him "O Abraham!  "Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" -
thus indeed do We reward those who do right.  For this was obviously a trial-  
And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice:....."

.......^^^^^^ There is the verse for people to judge themselves.  There is nothing confusing about the above verse, what you are doing is pure conjecture, you are saying "why doesn't it say such and such like the Bible says", because it is not the Bible, it is the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran, and it high above your claim against it!

And here is 2:127 for everyone to read, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with this verse, here it is so people can read for themselves, Allah is high above all that you claim!

2:127
And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.

^^^^^...Please tell me what bothers you about the above verse?   There is the verse you were in such an upheaval over, for everyone to see that the Noble and Glorious Qu'ran is high above all that you claim against it!  

« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 01:32:18 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2005, 01:34:49 PM »

we're talking about how you just dismissed the bible as being edited over and over again....

now you start talking about how someone is preaching saying jesus is god... but you fail to explain how the koran could be perfect if it is built of something taht you just admitted as being imperfect

The origional teachings of Jesus are pure, the Bible however, has altered Jesus' teachings.  The Noble Qu'ran is consistent with the origional (pure, unaltered) teachings of the Prophets Moses and Jesus. 

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2005, 01:51:30 PM »

You claim that 37:100-107 have some error in them.  So I have posted those verses, so anyone reading them can clearly see there is nothing confusing or misleading about these verses.  Allah's revelation is high above your critisisms!

37:100-107 English translation

"O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!"
So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.  
Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him,
he said: "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice:
Now see what is thy view!" (The son) said:
"O my father! Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me,
if Allah so wills one practising Patience and Constancy!"  
So when they had both submitted their wills
(to Allah., and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice),
We called out to him "O Abraham!  "Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" -
thus indeed do We reward those who do right.  For this was obviously a trial-  
And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice:....."

why do you keep ignoring what i type out ?? this is what is wrong with the verse:

the whole point of it not stating who was sacrificed downplays Jesus and the Christian religion.

2:127
And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.

Is that the entire verse ? post up the next 3 verses if so please.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 01:53:35 PM by Captain »

rafsta

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2005, 01:55:08 PM »

The origional teachings of Jesus are pure, the Bible however, has altered Jesus' teachings.  The Noble Qu'ran is consistent with the origional (pure, unaltered) teachings of the Prophets Moses and Jesus. 

how would Mohammed know the true teachings, when if the bible was changed it was changed 300 years before Mohammed's birth.