Author Topic: Muhammad plagiarised the bible ? misinterpretations in the Qu'ran...  (Read 643 times)

Thirteen

Re: Muhammad plagiarised the bible ? misinterpretations in the Qu'ran...
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 03:17:02 PM »

we're talking about how you just dismissed the bible as being edited over and over again....

now you start talking about how someone is preaching saying jesus is god... but you fail to explain how the koran could be perfect if it is built of something taht you just admitted as being imperfect

The origional teachings of Jesus are pure, the Bible however, has altered Jesus' teachings.  The Noble Qu'ran is consistent with the origional (pure, unaltered) teachings of the Prophets Moses and Jesus. 

wow you are truly ignorant if you think that Mohammad got the ONLY unaltered teaching of jesus and the bible...

the ONE original, unedited, perfect copy of the old testament somehow survived untouched through the ages, then jesus was born and his teachings were combined with the perfect unedited, original teachings of the old testament making the complete....perfect...original bible... then this was hidden from everyone, while the christian bible was butchered and altered into what we have today... then muhammad was born and the SOLE, unedited, perfect, original copy of the bible was given to him...?

and you dared to call yourself logical in that other thread...can you see the bullshit that spews forth from your fingertips, onto your keyboard?
you're a fucking moron... your statements in this thread are perfect proof that you don't know what it is you're talking about, and that you are a brainwashed little sheep

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2005, 07:53:23 PM »

Is that the entire verse ? post up the next 3 verses if so please.

Yes, that was the whole verse, and I have no problem posting the next three as well.  But you haven't mentioned those till now, which makes it clear you are just making this up as you go, but here are the next three verses, and again you will find the Noble and Generous Qu'ran free from error, and as a mercy and giudance to the believers!

2:127 And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.
2:128 "Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
2:129 "Our Lord! send amongst them an Messenger of their own, who shall rehearse Thy Signs to them and instruct them in scripture and wisdom, and sanctify them: For Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
2:130 And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.
2:131 Behold! his Lord said to him: "Bow (thy will to Me):" He said: "I bow (my will) to the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe."

^^^^....And again, what was your problem with the above verses?  Did Allah not say something that you wanted him to say?  Or do you feel like Allah has again marginalized Jesus?   It is actually the Bible which is false in it's teachings because it ascribed Jesus as a partner to God, but God is higher than that which you associate!  All the Qu'ran has done is re-established Allah as the supreme ruler of mankind and elevated the Creator (Arabic: Allah- Eng. God) to his rightful place high above the creation!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 07:56:27 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 07:55:16 PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 07:57:47 PM »

we're talking about how you just dismissed the bible as being edited over and over again....

now you start talking about how someone is preaching saying jesus is god... but you fail to explain how the koran could be perfect if it is built of something taht you just admitted as being imperfect

The origional teachings of Jesus are pure, the Bible however, has altered Jesus' teachings.  The Noble Qu'ran is consistent with the origional (pure, unaltered) teachings of the Prophets Moses and Jesus. 

how would Mohammed know the true teachings, when if the bible was changed it was changed 300 years before Mohammed's birth.

Because Muhammad was inspired by God (Allah) to reveal the Noble Qu'ran. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2005, 08:00:30 PM »

wow you are truly ignorant if you think that Mohammad got the ONLY unaltered teaching of jesus and the bible...

the ONE original, unedited, perfect copy of the old testament somehow survived untouched through the ages, then jesus was born and his teachings were combined with the perfect unedited, original teachings of the old testament making the complete....perfect...original bible... then this was hidden from everyone, while the christian bible was butchered and altered into what we have today... then muhammad was born and the SOLE, unedited, perfect, original copy of the bible was given to him...?

and you dared to call yourself logical in that other thread...can you see the bullshit that spews forth from your fingertips, onto your keyboard?
you're a fucking moron... your statements in this thread are perfect proof that you don't know what it is you're talking about, and that you are a brainwashed little sheep

Muhammad (pbuh) didn't need to uncover any text, he was recieving the revelation from his Lord and Creator, Allah!  Allah is the same God that had previously inspired other prophets known and unknown such as Moses and Jesus.  God has always been the same, he is the One, the Only, the Eternal Absolute.

Thirteen

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2005, 08:28:02 PM »

Muhammad (pbuh) didn't need to uncover any text, he was recieving the revelation from his Lord and Creator, Allah!  Allah is the same God that had previously inspired other prophets known and unknown such as Moses and Jesus.  God has always been the same, he is the One, the Only, the Eternal Absolute.

so god didn't know that jesus' mother's name was mary and mixed her up with the one from the old testement? very strange

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2005, 09:00:15 PM »

so god didn't know that jesus' mother's name was mary and mixed her up with the one from the old testement? very strange

Exactly, now you're getting it. God is a busy guy and doesn't have time to remember which girls he impregnates. He's a gangsta.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2005, 09:39:57 PM »
What you guys say is purely based on conjecture and false interpretation.

I posted the verses above from the Noble Qu'ran and no evidence of error was to be found in them!

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2005, 09:41:17 PM »

I posted the verses above from the Noble Qu'ran and no evidence of error was to be found in them!
HAHHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHHA

rafsta

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2005, 04:45:52 AM »
OK Abdul Infinite, once again you ignored the fact that the Qur'an doesnt state WHO is to be sacrificed in the Verse no. i gave... it doesnt matter anymore.

it's obvious i didnt research the Qur'an myself, i just read up on a number of interpretations which is what i rely my information on. So basically I'm relying on someone elses opinion, this matter we could discuss for years, and no-one will get no-where... i just thought of posting up these articles to possibly give you a different perspective, that the Muslim teachings arent perfect.

Also dont forget the Qur'an wasnt written by Mohammed, it wasnt written until atleast 50 years after his death. The Qur'an is all about Chinese whispers, the Bible was written directly by Jesus' prophets then all the books were brought together and the most important books were kept for the bible... In total there are around 66 books.

Arabic people always had a hate towards blacks and whites, from Egyptian times they thought they were better, i saw this with my own eyes because i have been to the Cairo museum, our Arabic tour guide explained to us what the Canes symbolised, on the handle they had a Jew bent backwards and a Black man bent backwards, ill find a picture on the net and post it up.

My theory is the Arabic people didnt want to believe in a Jewish savior, Mohammed came along and the people loved the idea the last prophet is from islam so they believed... Everyone here knows if you want to believe something its all to easy to force yourself.

My main argument that the Qur'an is false is because Mohammed knew of the old Testament, he changed one of the commandments sent directly from God "Thy shall not covet thy wife". How could the final prophet (a prophet is not to sin) just put in the Qur'an it is ok to discipline the wife and have up to 4 wives... why did he state 4 wives ? if more than 1 then why not as many as you want ?. And why is it he had 12 wives ? what he went against his own teachings from Gabriel ? if it was true (the fact that Gabriel spoke to him) why didnt he fear the wrath of God having more than 4 wives ?

The only thing i can conclude from this, no religion is perfect, but in my perspective Christianity is the most consistent and reliable source to trust, where all the morals and values are in touch. I think the Muslim religion is built on false pretenses.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2005, 11:28:11 PM »
Moses plagerized the Egyptian Scrolls to write the Bible.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2005, 06:07:25 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It'd be nice if you atleast attempted to back up your claim.

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2005, 06:23:52 AM »
this "which son" argument is a huge argument and pretty much cant be solved.

how the fuck can this dude call himself an imam?

you're no fucking leader infnite, and you're no fucking teacher.

you systematically only answer those you think you have an answer to. and ignore any post that you dont have an answer for.

in short.. you only pick the easy replies and avoid the main subject if it will make you look bad.

in the end you always end up looking bad anyways.

as there are facts here plain as day that cant be contradicted being ignored.

your ability to blindly see things only your way still astounds me.. never have i ever come across someone so unable to accept contradictory facts or evidence even when literally beat around the head with it.. i dont know the word to use.. there must be one..

« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 06:32:32 AM by Overseer »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2005, 06:42:23 AM »

goddamn that dude in your sig got the biggest nose ive ever seen!

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2005, 09:33:49 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It'd be nice if you atleast attempted to back up your claim.

that was an attempt at a joke...