Author Topic: Why do some people hate on things like...  (Read 347 times)

dexter

Why do some people hate on things like...
« on: May 09, 2005, 12:20:23 PM »
BET
but dont say anything about things like hispanics Television stations or Spanish speaking radio stations?

Don Seer

Re: Why do some people hate on things like...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 12:33:27 PM »
BET is owned by white people.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 12:35:37 PM »
Cause BET is owned by a white guy who sits back laughing when all the black people at the station wanna act like field negroes and not show will smith or eminem videos cuz they aren't the black america mainstream. The situation at BET is fucked and until they get some intelligent black people runnin the channel or theyre gonna get looked at like the ignorant ass black stereotype they perpetuate. People don't hate on spanish tv or radio because theyre all in spanish and they arent being viewed by the mainstream America, and they aren't  hurting anybody. Fuck BET and AJ and Free and every other "scared to be an uncle tom so I'll just be another ice wearin coon" personality that works for BET that doesn't do anything to change their name. And thats from the heart.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 01:02:36 PM »
Because niggas bitch too much so people bitch back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dexter

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 08:12:34 AM »
but why not hate the all Spanish stations?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 09:05:37 AM »

'cause the women on the novelas are FINE!!!

When I was 10-13, I learned more Spanish watching novelas then school or my grandma. Watch Univision between 8-10, and tell me why no one hates on spanish tv.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 11:09:04 AM »

When I was 10-13, I learned more Spanish watching novelas then school or my grandma. Watch Univision between 8-10, and tell me why no one hates on spanish tv.

true that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 11:18:45 PM »
Cause BET is owned by a white guy who sits back laughing when all the black people at the station wanna act like field negroes and not show will smith or eminem videos cuz they aren't the black america mainstream. The situation at BET is fucked and until they get some intelligent black people runnin the channel or theyre gonna get looked at like the ignorant ass black stereotype they perpetuate. People don't hate on spanish tv or radio because theyre all in spanish and they arent being viewed by the mainstream America, and they aren't  hurting anybody. Fuck BET and AJ and Free and every other "scared to be an uncle tom so I'll just be another ice wearin coon" personality that works for BET that doesn't do anything to change their name. And thats from the heart.

4 real. BET is a fuckin joke and a disgrace.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2005, 10:16:44 PM »

hahha thats so tru man

true that, peace.

davida.b.

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 10:29:09 PM »
Free can get the dick though. I'd tie up and gag AJ and have him watch me fuck her.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 01:23:51 AM »
Free can get the dick though. I'd tie up and gag AJ and have him watch me fuck her.

WHOA!!!! TOOO FUCKIN FARRRR
!

And yea, BET is a fuckin joke only person worth noting is Cousin Jeff, I think he say the shit fest and said hes gotta get on his grind and do the political awarness thing, has his show canceled yet btw?

-KIDRENEGADE-

dexter

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 10:37:21 AM »
oh well :-*

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 12:50:03 PM »

WHOA!!!! TOOO FUCKIN FARRRR
!

And yea, BET is a fuckin joke only person worth noting is Cousin Jeff, I think he say the shit fest and said hes gotta get on his grind and do the political awarness thing, has his show canceled yet btw?
i dont think he has his own solo show, but he does make guest appearrances on like rap city, the bassment, etc... i remember seeing him reall recently on the show.

SGV

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 01:01:46 PM »
Why would they hate on Univision or Telemundo? LOL. Makes no sense. The very little Hip Hop they do play is aimed at Latinos and Latinos strictly. WTF was the point of this thread. LOL.

dexter

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 07:29:11 AM »
it not only about hiphop