Author Topic: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass  (Read 1736 times)

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2005, 03:42:27 PM »
How come no one talked when Snoop and Nelly did stuff together but now they do with WC.....Alot of people may not like his music but you cant knock his hustle!!!What cd is this off of or where can people hear it....I hate to admit but people should listen to it before they judge it...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2005, 04:43:42 PM »
LOL @ The Haters with nothing to say. Nelly has now just collabed with the hardest from NY (Fat Joe) and one of the hardest from L.A. (W.C.). Game recognize... Nelly has never claimed to be anything he wasn't. Everyone's mad cuz he sings, but they steady on 50's nuts.

Good for W.C. Maybe Nelly will help him make some good music, since it's been a while for him.

fa real man i can respect nelly. he aint ever came out & claimed to be no gangsta or nothin, all he's about is makin good music. we need more artist like that.

but i do think this is an add combination
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2005, 06:25:03 PM »
I have read a couple Nelly interviews, and I can honestly say he has his head on straight, but I just really dislike his music. And he knows he is a sellout. There are better things in life than money.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 07:01:02 PM »
In what way did Nelly sell out? He came up the respectable way. He sold huge units independently and Universal came and signed him. His first album was mainly old material that he had released Independently. So, exactly, how did he sell out?

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2005, 07:02:46 PM »
anyone have the link to the song or anything

King Of L.A.

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2005, 07:04:12 PM »
actually on the subject of Nelly...

He is a blood and was a real dude on the streets.

lmao @ this bullshit. please stfu.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2005, 07:09:50 PM »
nelly actually makes some good us party type songs,  i think he wsa garbage with the whole singing love song shit but hes got his own unique style and i think wc would rip one of those uptempo tracks and it'll be good to see him get some exposure

btw whoever said he is a real blood or whatever he actually supposedly was a crip in stl
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2005, 07:12:25 PM »
nelly is cool

UWA 187

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2005, 07:44:01 PM »
In what way did Nelly sell out? He came up the respectable way. He sold huge units independently and Universal came and signed him. His first album was mainly old material that he had released Independently. So, exactly, how did he sell out?

Can you elaborate more/as much as possible please? I'm always interested in hearing how people came up.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2005, 07:47:44 PM »
Well, Mobb Deep made a track with Nelly, and it came out dope, so why not W.C..
As long as W.C. get all Snoop, it's ok.

Acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2005, 08:02:04 PM »
nelly is wack as fuck.  looks like wc gonna start to go the sellout route.  that sucks.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005, 09:04:22 PM »
Damn this song is tite as hell, WC completely rips it.  Nelly is only on the hook anyways.  Head over to the Hookup Spot, itll be up there in a few minutes.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2005, 09:33:23 PM »
damn hook up spot lol.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2005, 03:06:41 AM »

Selling out, by definition, is the exploitation of one's self. I think Nelly has gone above and beyond.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2005, 05:34:10 AM »
damn, not a collabo I ever wanted to c