Author Topic: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass  (Read 1734 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2005, 05:43:47 AM »
Nelly is wack but I'll look forward to hearing the song.

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2005, 07:01:09 AM »
This songs is REAL tight !!

SGV

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2005, 10:35:37 AM »

Selling out, by definition, is the exploitation of one's self. I think Nelly has gone above and beyond.
He exploted himself how? By creating a Clothing line? Beverage? Being a Business Man? I don't see how he exploited himself.  I think you're just the epitome of what some will call a.... Hater.

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2005, 10:42:47 AM »
fuck nelly

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2005, 10:59:09 AM »
hmm i dunno what to think.. This shit produced by trackmasters?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2005, 11:21:12 AM »
Its a pretty tight track. If he would just throw out the Nelly part and stick in Nate Dogg I'd be happy.

Diggfinger

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2005, 11:21:52 AM »
LOL @ The Haters with nothing to say. Nelly has now just collabed with the hardest from NY (Fat Joe) and one of the hardest from L.A. (W.C.). Game recognize... Nelly has never claimed to be anything he wasn't. Everyone's mad cuz he sings, but they steady on 50's nuts.

Good for W.C. Maybe Nelly will help him make some good music, since it's been a while for him.

if FAT JOE is "the hardest" from NY, as you chose to put it, im glaaaaad im sleeping on most eastcoast rap.

This song sounds lyke a weird mix but I will give it a listen or two...

SGV

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2005, 11:28:10 AM »

if FAT JOE is "the hardest" from NY, as you chose to put it, im glaaaaad im sleeping on most eastcoast rap.

This song sounds lyke a weird mix but I will give it a listen or two...
Ask East Coast folks who's the hardest out there, Fat Joe and M.O.P. will be the names you hear. Keep on sleepin', you'll just continue to not know (which is why you sleep in the first place.)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2005, 11:38:58 AM »
Whats wit everyone hatin on Fat Joe???I mean,yeah I made a few hate posts against him cause he's not the beast like he once was on the mic but he's still cool.All I gotta say is D.I.T.C. for the folks that dont know hip hop.

SGV

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2005, 11:45:32 AM »
Most of Dubcc is funnystyle. They say Fuck the Radio/MTV but they steady listening all day long. They hate whatever is on it. Yes, Fat Joe has made a few songs with some R & B artists, but they were all hot. He still comes hot on some ill spit shit. But its the Haters loss...

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2005, 11:46:50 AM »
Nelly is definitely a sell-out. Not in the beginning, because when he first came out I kinda liked him for doing his own original style.But
then a couple years later he did the ultimate sell out move by trying to reach for an even larger audience by making corny soft pop records with 1.Nsync 2.Kelly(destiney child) 3.Justin Timerlake!!!
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2005, 11:51:06 AM »
here is the song

h ttp://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NGU781HA21UJ2JDDX3ZAX47BM

h ttp://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1BFAXHYJMNYAA085O2EIVE93QX

h ttp://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24GAUHYKS833W18LYHSH4515BQ

h ttp://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FVLRZEV9Q6702G06HEXJSWYQX

h ttp://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0V7E5ORNZLDWI088HK16RRYJS4
NO MORE WAR

Suga Foot

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2005, 12:01:27 PM »
I hate Nelly because he's more succesfull and has more money than me.  And fuck him for starting a charity and giving back to the community!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2005, 12:07:13 PM »

Selling out, by definition, is the exploitation of one's self. I think Nelly has gone above and beyond.
He exploted himself how? By creating a Clothing line? Beverage? Being a Business Man? I don't see how he exploited himself.  I think you're just the epitome of what some will call a.... Hater.

How am I a hater when I clearly stated that I think he is a good person? In his interviews, he seems very intelligent and respectful. I just don't enjoy his music in the least. His music is quite annoying. He is a sellout because he uses his songs to promote products and he gets paid for it.

A hater is someone who wants to see someone's downfall. I don't care if Nelly is around for the next 50 years. He can do his thing, I just don't like it. Not everyone is a hater cause they don't agree with you.

SGV

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2005, 12:32:44 PM »
Nelly is definitely a sell-out. Not in the beginning, because when he first came out I kinda liked him for doing his own original style.But
then a couple years later he did the ultimate sell out move by trying to reach for an even larger audience by making corny soft pop records with 1.Nsync 2.Kelly(destiney child) 3.Justin Timerlake!!!
LOL. "Country Grammar" was poppy. "Come And Take A Ride" (or whatever that was called) was poppy. He never changed his style, he just starting collabing with people outside of Hip Hop (showing growth). So yea...

How am I a hater when I clearly stated that I think he is a good person? In his interviews, he seems very intelligent and respectful. I just don't enjoy his music in the least. His music is quite annoying. He is a sellout because he uses his songs to promote products and he gets paid for it.

A hater is someone who wants to see someone's downfall. I don't care if Nelly is around for the next 50 years. He can do his thing, I just don't like it. Not everyone is a hater cause they don't agree with you.
He's a sell out for promoting his OWN products? LOL. He's a smart business man.

You don't need to agree with me to not be a hater, you just need a competent reason for calling some a sell out. Mad because someone uses their music to make paper is well... Hating.