Author Topic: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass  (Read 1741 times)

Elevz

Re: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2005, 03:39:35 PM »
GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just HATE the production for this track... WC comes quite strong, however Nelly doesn't fit in and the beat is straight up WACK imo. This is exactly what I don't want to hear WC doing in the future. Bring back that geeeeee shit?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2005, 03:44:42 PM »
the track is screaming saying am produced by rockwilder lol
he never changes style
same melody in all beats
any ways my only take on this WC nelly thing is

isnt a bit weird after what WC along with cube and mack 10 said about commercial rappers on terrorists threats???
so many rappers in love and all that

other than that nelly does his thang
i dont hate on him

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

SGV

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2005, 03:57:24 PM »
Was Dub C not in the Air Force Onez Video? I remember the commotion because of that. LOL @ Everyone in an uproar because their precious gangstas are associating with Popular rappers they don't approve of.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2005, 04:14:05 PM »
shiiiiiiiit, the reasoning behind why nelly is a sell out is funny as fuck........no i aint sayin if nelly is or is not a sell out cuz i hardly heard any of his shit but i heard the usual hits everyone else heard of his but some cats on dubcc need to get out mo n check whats really crackin cuz  bringin up real defined definitions of what a sellout rapper is.......lol@"expoliting ones self" like these niggaz be sittin in a english class taking a muthafuckin grammar test........shiit i heard some funny ppl on here claimin this n that be sell outs.......but now a nigga a sell out for promoting his own products on a joint!..............shiiiiiit i know if i had some shiit out on the line imma be making a full muthafuckin joint out tellin niggaz to cop it!

seeeeeeeeeen

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2005, 04:35:15 PM »
Bottomline, this shit is wack as fuck...there is no way this some "evolveing" or "growth" or whateva tha bullshit u wanna stamp it as..this is just an attempt of gettin some paper, but sellin your soul in tha process and THAT is tha really sad part of this.

Peace

LazyL

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2005, 06:18:46 PM »
If you got no problem with the money he makes, then why bring it up? That is what leads me to believe you're a hater. If it was un-important to you, it wouldn't have came up. But, it did. You came off as a hater. All I did was point that out. Now you're back peddling.

Fine, you don't like his MUSIC. Don't bring up his being a "sell out" if, 1, you can't prove it. 2, it doesn't matter to you.

I'm not backpeddling. Selling out and making the kind of music he makes goes hand in hand. He makes songs for the clubs and for the bitches exclusively. It's all about radio play. Don't jump to conclusions just cause you don't understand my thinking. Those who make music for themselves and still get radio play are not sellouts. If you have to cater to someone else's wants, then you are.

And I'll bring up what I want to bring up 1. cause this is a hip hop message board, and we talk about stuff like that here and 2. cause I can.

Let's just end this with: I am right in my mind, and you are right in yours cause this is seriously going nowhere.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2005, 06:27:23 PM »
shiiiiiiiit, the reasoning behind why nelly is a sell out is funny as fuck........no i aint sayin if nelly is or is not a sell out cuz i hardly heard any of his shit but i heard the usual hits everyone else heard of his but some cats on dubcc need to get out mo n check whats really crackin cuz  bringin up real defined definitions of what a sellout rapper is.......lol@"expoliting ones self" like these niggaz be sittin in a english class taking a muthafuckin grammar test........shiit i heard some funny ppl on here claimin this n that be sell outs.......but now a nigga a sell out for promoting his own products on a joint!..............shiiiiiit i know if i had some shiit out on the line imma be making a full muthafuckin joint out tellin niggaz to cop it!

seeeeeeeeeen

Hey, I'm just a smart guy. That's the way I speak and that's the way I type. I don't dumb my posts down cause it'll earn me cool points.

If Nelly wants to promote his products that's cool with me. If you want something to sell, you obviously have to market your product. That's business 101. But I guess my definition of a sellout differs from other peoples'. There isn't much else to say. If you don't agree with me, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

KavorkianPorkian

• 'G'
  • Too Cute
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2005, 09:01:03 PM »
Nelly GET YOUR BARS UP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davida.b.

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2005, 09:22:52 PM »

if FAT JOE is "the hardest" from NY, as you chose to put it, im glaaaaad im sleeping on most eastcoast rap.

This song sounds lyke a weird mix but I will give it a listen or two...
Ask East Coast folks who's the hardest out there, Fat Joe and M.O.P. will be the names you hear. Keep on sleepin', you'll just continue to not know (which is why you sleep in the first place.)

Mobb Deep would be a better example, Fat Joe isn't like he was in the 90s anymore.

TESO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2005, 10:50:20 PM »
JEESUS CHRIST!

All I can say is that I"LL PAY DUB TO KEEP THAT TRACK OFF HIS LP!

Of all the people in this industry that he could hook up with, WHY NELLY!

I agree with some other posts on here about the Production being Lame. Just does not work. Dub has nice lyrics (bout the only thing ok with the song if you overlook the WACK BEAT and WACK HOOK).

DUB, come on G, you can do WAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THAT!!!!

BANG LOOSE was one of my favorite cuts on the last album. Come tight like that, Hook up with Jinx, Quick, Ant Banks, J Steez, Storch, even your damn brother Crazy Tunes can come waaaaay tighter than that cut. Anyways, looking forward as always to the next Dub album, just will have to skip this cut. PLEASE Leave it OFF!!! AND Don't put it out as a Single.
WTF....Release that Julio G intro with KAM and B Real as your first single, THATS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HARDER!!!!

Peace Bitches,
T from the muthafuckin E S O

Anyone know whats up with Chappelle????

"LYRICS BANG HARDER THAN MOST NIGGAS BANG THEY HOODS!"

TESO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2005, 10:55:53 PM »
Gang Starr (STILL CRACKIN!) and M O P are damn HOT outta the East. Fat Joe is pretty Wack though, He was OK at best in the begining. Don't get me started of BIG PUN or even Biggie....RIP to both of them, but they were fuckin WACK!!!!  WACK WACK!!!!! CALL ME A HATER I DGF! Biggie and PUN were WEAK!!!!! Can't even hold a match to 2Pac. Anyways, I lost track....oh yeah....MOP is cool, check them out. 

SGV

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2005, 12:31:09 AM »

I'm not backpeddling. Selling out and making the kind of music he makes goes hand in hand. He makes songs for the clubs and for the bitches exclusively. It's all about radio play. Don't jump to conclusions just cause you don't understand my thinking. Those who make music for themselves and still get radio play are not sellouts. If you have to cater to someone else's wants, then you are.

And I'll bring up what I want to bring up 1. cause this is a hip hop message board, and we talk about stuff like that here and 2. cause I can.

Let's just end this with: I am right in my mind, and you are right in yours cause this is seriously going nowhere.

Nelly's fan base from the get go has been females and clubs, why stray from that? Why would Nelly try to appeal to Backpackers? Gangstas? It makes NO sense. How is Nelly NOT making music for himself? You're really not making sense. Sorry buddy, your "reasoning" is very haterish.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2005, 01:51:07 AM »
lol@some cats crying cause nelly gets to work with cats like dub c hahaha, stop acting like bitches fo real,nelly has always done him,and even if he has some street ties  why is it a must he put it out there,cats in here be acting like they the hardest get off that shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2005, 02:36:17 AM »
I hate Nelly because he's more succesfull and has more money than me.  And fuck him for starting a charity and giving back to the community!

AndrE16686

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2005, 03:17:48 AM »
The song is just bearable 2/5, but the chorus sung by Nelly is fuckin annoying, WC is dope tho, altho he sound out of place on tha beat.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 06:22:10 PM by AndrE JosE »