Author Topic: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass  (Read 1735 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WC featuring Nelly Whip Ur Ass
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2005, 11:00:23 AM »
I don't mind Nelly on the song, but the beat is fuckin horrible.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2005, 11:03:10 AM »
shits aight
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2005, 01:12:05 PM »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2005, 01:34:50 PM »
shiiiiiiiit, the reasoning behind why nelly is a sell out is funny as fuck........no i aint sayin if nelly is or is not a sell out cuz i hardly heard any of his shit but i heard the usual hits everyone else heard of his but some cats on dubcc need to get out mo n check whats really crackin cuz  bringin up real defined definitions of what a sellout rapper is.......lol@"expoliting ones self" like these niggaz be sittin in a english class taking a muthafuckin grammar test........shiit i heard some funny ppl on here claimin this n that be sell outs.......but now a nigga a sell out for promoting his own products on a joint!..............shiiiiiit i know if i had some shiit out on the line imma be making a full muthafuckin joint out tellin niggaz to cop it!

seeeeeeeeeen

Hey, I'm just a smart guy. That's the way I speak and that's the way I type. I don't dumb my posts down cause it'll earn me cool points.

If Nelly wants to promote his products that's cool with me. If you want something to sell, you obviously have to market your product. That's business 101. But I guess my definition of a sellout differs from other peoples'. There isn't much else to say. If you don't agree with me, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

yo dawg, imma smart nigga 2 still........and this the way i talk....i probably know mo than 95% of this board about hiphop.....i was raised on this shit since when i was in my moms stomach.....i didnt need no internet or slim shady lp to get me into hiphop......im just sayin i find ya version of a sell out fucked up.....

peace

IzUwitIt

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2005, 01:38:42 PM »

LFO^
LMAO^

at least this isnt gonna be on Dub's new album, collabos never seem to surprise me when it comes to a soundtrack- whoever puts it out can pretty much decide on who they wanna c work together and it looked like these agreed and came up with somethin that aint total bullshit
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 01:41:48 PM by Loc-O »

Acgrundy

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2005, 05:43:01 PM »
shiiiiiiiit, the reasoning behind why nelly is a sell out is funny as fuck........no i aint sayin if nelly is or is not a sell out cuz i hardly heard any of his shit but i heard the usual hits everyone else heard of his but some cats on dubcc need to get out mo n check whats really crackin cuz  bringin up real defined definitions of what a sellout rapper is.......lol@"expoliting ones self" like these niggaz be sittin in a english class taking a muthafuckin grammar test........shiit i heard some funny ppl on here claimin this n that be sell outs.......but now a nigga a sell out for promoting his own products on a joint!..............shiiiiiit i know if i had some shiit out on the line imma be making a full muthafuckin joint out tellin niggaz to cop it!

seeeeeeeeeen

Hey, I'm just a smart guy. That's the way I speak and that's the way I type. I don't dumb my posts down cause it'll earn me cool points.

If Nelly wants to promote his products that's cool with me. If you want something to sell, you obviously have to market your product. That's business 101. But I guess my definition of a sellout differs from other peoples'. There isn't much else to say. If you don't agree with me, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

yo dawg, imma smart nigga 2 still........and this the way i talk....i probably know mo than 95% of this board about hiphop.....i was raised on this shit since when i was in my moms stomach.....i didnt need no internet or slim shady lp to get me into hiphop......im just sayin i find ya version of a sell out fucked up.....

peace

I haven't read anything really in this thread, but I just read your post.  and you don't think snoop is a sellout.  so that pretty much destroys anything you have to say about a sellout.  I wouldn't say nelly is a sellout, cuz he is making the same shitty music today as he did when he first entered the rap game, and he has the same 12 year old girl fanbase today as he did when he first started making people's ears bleed.  WC on the other hand took a sellout route with this track.  although I wouldn't call him a sellout yet, unless his new album is full of garbage like this song.

KavorkianPorkian

• 'G'
  • Too Cute
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2005, 07:12:26 PM »
Dude, Nelly Dissed KRS One.  He Should Of Just Jumped Of A Bridge Cause You Can't Do That.  NELLY GET YOUR BARS UP!!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2005, 07:51:12 PM »
Dude, Nelly Dissed KRS One.  He Should Of Just Jumped Of A Bridge Cause You Can't Do That.  NELLY GET YOUR BARS UP!!

Umm...Krs-One dissed him first. Nelly had every right to respond.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2005, 11:28:08 PM »

Umm...Krs-One dissed him first. Nelly had every right to respond.

KRS wasn't dissing him and nelly should've gotten his facts straight before frontin on a legend like that

I told you I wasn't talkin about you then, but I'm talkin about you now[/]
-KRS

doesn't anybody know older material from nelly so he can confirm what my homie said, that nelly used to be totally different? it would make any further discussion about wheter or not he's a sellout needles and therefore save yall some time

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2005, 11:24:07 AM »

seeeeeeeeeen

peace

I haven't read anything really in this thread, but I just read your post.  and you don't think snoop is a sellout.  so that pretty much destroys anything you have to say about a sellout.  I wouldn't say nelly is a sellout, cuz he is making the same shitty music today as he did when he first entered the rap game, and he has the same 12 year old girl fanbase today as he did when he first started making people's ears bleed.  WC on the other hand took a sellout route with this track.  although I wouldn't call him a sellout yet, unless his new album is full of garbage like this song.

well its nice to know my posts attract your interest, i dont your read your shit unless its a response to me cuz i realised a long time ago your shit was usually bullshit lol

plus the fuck do u know about sellouts? i remember we had a talk once about snoop being a sellout and i said it at the time snoop wasnt a sellout and you came up with some bullshit reason which pretty much meant every popular rapper in the game is a sell out. 

most these white kids on dubcc dont know shit about a sellout, shhiiiiit to some cats, anyone mainstream and doing standard sold out..

SGV

« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2005, 12:08:20 PM »
If dead prez started making songs praising whites, that would be selling out. Xzibit dissing Gangsta Rap, then making Gangsta Rap, that was selling out. Snoop doing a song with Justin Timberlake is smart business.

Acgrundy

« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2005, 05:29:32 PM »
snoop doing a song with Justin timberlake is selling out, but snoop sold out long before that.  I'm not gonna get into it tho, cuz I could care less what you guys think.  snoop is lyrical g's idol, and I probably made him cry with all my posts speaking the real on snoop, so I will leave it at that.

#1Stunna

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2005, 01:38:17 AM »
snoop doing a song with Justin timberlake is selling out, but snoop sold out long before that.

Exactly.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

masta fiend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2005, 09:40:23 PM »
I find it funny that W.C. would do a track with Nelly when W.C. had a song called "Rappers in Love on the Radio" on the West side album.