Author Topic: Andre Nickatina  (Read 255 times)

JERRY JULIANO

• 'G'
Andre Nickatina
« on: May 10, 2005, 05:35:32 AM »
What up ya'll? I've been hearing a lot about dude lately, and i've heard one of his tracks. I wasn't feeling it too tuff but i've been told he is a bay area legend, etc etc.

Just wondering what ya'll though of him. Somebody is supposed to send me some more shit soon... trying to up my west coast game right now...

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation IS OUT NOW!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Andre Nickatina
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 08:52:28 AM »
like you said, bay area and west coast, so this is getting moved. but i like him

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 01:30:18 PM »
Dre Dog >>>>>>> Nickatina.

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 01:32:30 PM »
dont feel him.

Ayo 4 Yayo is his best track.

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 01:38:20 PM »
lmao you must be white
only people i hear saying that are white.
---
Go peep his dre dog days he was raw as fuck then and then now he watered down and bascially garbage and the skateboarding kids have him now.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 01:41:37 PM »
i like andre...he got crazy style

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 01:44:38 PM »
yeah his dre dog days were the best, but he still makes some good songs. a few of my favs are "that", "the ave", "frisco","powda 4 the hoes", "jungle", and "smoke dope and rap"
I got a bird's eye view

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 02:35:33 PM »
lmao you must be white

thats weird...

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 02:59:03 PM »
I agree that his older shit was more raw.  But he seems to have a bigger following now.  The skater kids all like him. 

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 06:04:39 PM »
lmao you must be white

thats weird...

i agree - most people don't even know that nickatina doesn't even have a verse on that song - he just sings the hook. only people i know that like that song are white people that haven't heard any of his other tracks.

but i'm one of the biggest nickatina fans on this forum. i drop news on him all the time but no one ever replies except maybe tuker and digita1.....

i'm a fiend for all his records...if you get a chance, pick up 'tears of a clown' or 'i hate you with a passion' - he does a lot of cameo's and guest appearances

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 06:42:28 PM »
^^fareal, that song is coo but its more of a san quinn song than nickatina..not near the best out of their stuff, its just real catchy chorus. what did u think of his new cd with equipto? im still tryin to hear all the tracks a few times thru and i think its good but doesnt have the classic songs im used to
I got a bird's eye view

Acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 07:16:59 PM »
he still drops dope stuff.  that new album with equipto is pretty dope.  my fav songs are crack raider razor, alcatraz, and he said she said, and honeycomb with nocturnal hustlaz.

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 08:22:10 PM »
andre nickatina = one of the best rappers of all time

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 08:34:09 PM »
^^fareal, that song is coo but its more of a san quinn song than nickatina..not near the best out of their stuff, its just real catchy chorus. what did u think of his new cd with equipto? im still tryin to hear all the tracks a few times thru and i think its good but doesnt have the classic songs im used to

i'm feelin the cd with equipto, equipto really shines and andre is andre

btw to the dude thats tryin his shit out some people have a hard time feelin him cause he has a different type of style but give it a chance and keep bumpin it i assure you youll feel the shit!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

KavorkianPorkian

• 'G'
  • Too Cute
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 08:59:55 PM »
Andre Nickatina Is The Shit.  Been Peepin' This Dude For Like Almost 10 Years.  Anyway Yea Nickatina Is Dope As Fuck, Check Him Out.