Author Topic: INTERVIEW: Pretty Ricky - Next 2 Come  (Read 65 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
INTERVIEW: Pretty Ricky - Next 2 Come
« on: May 10, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
The next in a growing line of teen groups stricing for success in the music industry! There at least the second teen act we've seen hit the scene in the past six months! For years, we seen them come, and just as quickly go because they can't keep up with the trends of the game! Pretty Rickey is here to show you that they were built for this game, and have no intention on going anywhere. Comprised of group members Pleasure, Spectacular, Stick 'Em, & Baby Blue, the group is literally a family unit! Started nearly seven years ago by their father, they have worked tirelessly at establishing themselves as a worthy band! The hard work is finally paying off, as they are blowing up radio with their debut single, "Grind With Me". Their album, Bluestars, hits stores on May 24th, and they are out on the promo grind opening as many ears as possible to their movement. Check out our recent interview with these fellaz!

Read The Interview

Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

SGV

Re: INTERVIEW: Pretty Ricky - Next 2 Come
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 02:42:08 PM »
That song is dope. I'll be queing it up soon when I bring my lady friend over.

Im A Hustler

• Lil Geezy
Re: INTERVIEW: Pretty Ricky - Next 2 Come
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 05:09:50 PM »
^ You mean the hook/instrumental is dope, where as the actual rapping is amongst the worst I've ever heard.