Author Topic: sikotic, wassup with that snake shit in your myspace.  (Read 231 times)

Matrix Heart

Re: sikotic, wassup with that snake shit in your myspace.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 07:04:06 PM »
Haha when I was 10 years old I was running from rattling rattlesnakes and ran into a cactus  :'(

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 07:13:02 PM »
Southern Cali. The san fernando valley.
were in the valley around what streets i stay in da sfv 2 i never seen a snake here only in the santa clarita valley
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 07:56:42 PM »
me & snakes DO NOT mix too well, im runnin for the hills if i see one
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 07:57:43 PM »
you should try shooting some snakes with bb guns or some shit. or torture one if at all possible. maybe light it on fire.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2005, 08:20:54 PM »
haha the burning idea is good. I'll keep some gas and a lighter on hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2005, 09:03:35 PM »
lol I used to kill and torture animals when I was younger, but now I think thats kind a fucked up.  unless you gonna eat it and it ain't fuckin wit you, just let it chill.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2005, 09:11:45 PM »
haha the burning idea is good. I'll keep some gas and a lighter on hand.

lol..the last time i visited one of my cousins, I believe it was grade 4, who lives in Diamond Bar (i thinks thats how you spell it, its around LA somewhere)...we saw a rattle snake, but it was actually owned by the next door neighbors (we didn't know this). We saw it, we had a hockey sticks (yes, there are hockey sticks in California), we saw it was a very slow (plus mouthy, shakin its tail like it's a somebody! nigga please!) snake. Me and my cousin beat the fuck out of it with our hockey sticks. Then we found it was owned by the next door neighbor becuase the next door neighbors kid was playing hockey with us, and he didn't bother telling us it was his snake till after we killed it. I told my uncle, my uncle brought it too the backyard, poured gasoline and we watched that snake go up in flames! He could've of just buried it, but he wanted to see the snake on fire.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 11:17:20 AM »
bhaha good story.

sikotic next time u kill a snake make sure to take a picture of its head chopped off or something. or try skinning it alive. or better yet, put the snakes head into a vise and squeeze that shit till it pops.

yeah i dont really like to fuck with animals.. but i guess snakes and spiders are the exceptions..