Author Topic: RAPPERS WHO NEED TO HANG IT UP ON THE WEST!!!!!!!!  (Read 1533 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: RAPPERS WHO NEED TO HANG IT UP ON THE WEST!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2002, 08:29:31 AM »
snoop an cube.  I would give kurupt one more album b4 i would say hang it up
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2002, 09:11:35 AM »

snoop an cube.  I would give kurupt one more album b4 i would say hang it up

I dont get it...Cube drops one bad album and ya'll automatically start hating? Hes dropped nearly 4 classics, and 1 decent album...Ya'll need to check ya selves...

Kurupt sucks, but he should try too improve rather than quit

Jayo Felony still got flow

Mack 10 sucks, but dont forget he brought us almost 2 classics and his lates album was decent...He can still improve even though i doubt he will since he hangs with cash dumbys...

RBX has always been the same...Never fell off or anything...He has that amazing voice that always gets me...I dont get how u can hate. He hasnt put anything out for a while, but his last two albums were pretty good, and I guarentee his next album will be heat...

Snoop sucks, but he still got flow and he comes better than 95% of the other pop rappers out there...

Thos who said Dre and Xzibit, I spit in your face...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2002, 09:27:19 AM »
FAG187UM,  wow original there elior.  Cube needs to hang it up cuz he aint real no more, he is tryin to make music 4 tha clubs.  Tha whole peace disc was full of club songs.  Only 2 songs i liked were hello an untill we rich.  Them 2 new tracks on his greatest hits were 2 more club songs so untill he wants to be tha old cube again he should hang it up.  an snoops flow has fallen off.  gUys got nutin in my eyes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2002, 09:48:58 AM »
FAG187UM,  wow original there elior.  Cube needs to hang it up cuz he aint real no more, he is tryin to make music 4 tha clubs.  Tha whole peace disc was full of club songs.  Only 2 songs i liked were hello an untill we rich.  Them 2 new tracks on his greatest hits were 2 more club songs so untill he wants to be tha old cube again he should hang it up.  an snoops flow has fallen off.  gUys got nutin in my eyes

Ok Tommy...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2002, 10:26:42 AM »
Ice Cube just needs to start being real. I don't even mean Gangsta... cuz if he went back to Gangsta he'd be fake. He needs to stop being so materialistic. Ice Cube is a straight OG though.. he gots alot of wisdom and he should be spittin some knoledgable shit. He needs to come with some real shit.. maybe he can go back to being all political n shit cuz he has a good voice and flow for politics.

Mack 10 got boring. I wouldn't agree that his best work was from WSC though.. I thought his work on Based On A True Story, his second albums was his best work. He got down on that. But still.. he's wack now, he definately lost whatever talent he did have and probably should retire. Unless there's a WSC reunion cuz even though he aint so good.. it wouldn't be tha WSC without him.

Kurupt.. Man, this fool is still young as has alot of potential... you fools are trippin. And except for a couple of tracks, Space Boogie was a pretty tight album.. one of tha best from 2001 easily.

Jayo Felony is tha same as Kurupt. He's young and has potential. He gots his own Cali style and has shown us he can rip tha mic before. I wasn't really feelin Crip Hop but still got love for Jayo... I'm hopin he comes nicer next time. I think what really held him back on Crip Hop was tha weak disses and his washed up "Banged Out" lyrics... but what else would you expect from an album called "Crip Hop".

Kid Frost... Yeah, that fool is old and is past his prime. Some of you foolz might not understand how big he is but he's tha straight God Father of Chicano Rap... They got tha Chicano Rap scene blowin up out here too... but like I said, he's past his prime.. so I dont really see a reason for him to continue.

RBX? Alot of poeple dont like him, I guess because of his voice. He's tight though.. I guess it's an acquired taste but he's dropped alot of cool shit.. his whole delivery and lyrics are pretty tight IMO.

Snoop... maybe he aint ever dropped shit like Doggystyle.. but so what. His lyrics and vocab have alwayz been pretty simple. Snoop has his own sound though... He's been puttin shit out for years and hasn't bored me. His shit is funky... it's a straight up Snoop Sound. I doubt he'll give it up. He'll probably go on for 10 MORE years.. lol.. I can see that happening too.. He's gonna go out as one of Hip Hop's most remembered artists and I bet when we're all older, we're gonna see alot of his "Greatest Hits" albums from all kinds of cd's he's dropped.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2002, 10:31:20 AM »

and JAYO FELONY is my main man from tha sac !!!

You got your info twisted homie... Jayo aint from tha Sac Town, he's drom Daygo... San Diego.. that's on tha whole other side of Cali.

Sacramento is in Northern Cali, up there by Frisco and Oakland.. San Diego is in Southern Cali, almost by Mexico.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2002, 10:49:02 AM »

You got your info twisted homie... Jayo aint from tha Sac Town, he's drom Daygo... San Diego.. that's on tha whole other side of Cali.

Sacramento is in Northern Cali, up there by Frisco and Oakland.. San Diego is in Southern Cali, almost by Mexico.

i was just about to write the same shit....maybe he meant to write sdc....but jayo for sure aint from sacra

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2002, 10:55:48 AM »

i was just about to write the same shit....maybe he meant to write sdc....but jayo for sure aint from sacra

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2002, 10:58:03 AM »
snoop. should've done that awhile ago.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2002, 12:15:30 PM »
I odnt think Cube or Mack 10 should retire.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2002, 12:33:42 PM »
Ice Cube - Isn't that why he did his greatest hits, he said that was his last solo project 'till he feels like it. All the other shit people ask him to be on. If he got down to it, I think another Ice Cube classic is on there way. A comeback as big as Rakim's hopefully.

Mack 10 - I argee

Frost - Man, that's my hero, aside from Lighter Shade of Brown. Frost is the Godfather of Latin Rap for sure, he put it on the map before Cypress Hill, Mellow Man Ace, and anyone else. But it is true. Aside from Bounce That Ass, I ain't heard a good track since Smile Now Die Later.

Kurupt - Nah, just needs focus

Jayo - Needs more focus, and maybe a new rhymes.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2002, 12:00:48 AM »
damn...

you're right...
but yall don't have to tell me where jayos from...
it's enuff when 1 person tells me... >:(

and yall betta stop hatin on OG ICE CUBE !!!

and i still don't get why kurupt and jayo should stop rappin !
they are both young muthafuckas
who can improve easily !!!

so fuck yall hatas !

peace

GT talkin shit fo real
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Jome

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2002, 03:28:38 AM »
Dr. Dre
Xzibit
RBX

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
That's when I stopped reading your posts.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2002, 03:35:30 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
That's when I stopped reading your posts.

word GT sup wit that.. Dre? Xzibit? RBX?

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2002, 11:56:58 AM »
All I know, some of these fools will never amount to their old selves ever agian.  Snoop, Kurupt, Cube, ect.  BUT, they still tighter than these "pop" rappers on MTV.  LOL. and they hella tighter than than these fools that put their shit on the net.  So........

-Tha Rev