Author Topic: Race and beverages  (Read 322 times)

J Bananas

Re: Race and beverages
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005, 09:23:43 PM »
I don't know about that man.  I'm white and I love the fruit flavored drinks.  I prefer them to a coke or Pepsi any day.
First of all, you're not denying you love the sweet pruny taste of Dr. Pepper. There's always exceptions though, and you can brag to your friends now why you're that much more down with black folks than the rest of those fools perpetratin tha game.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2005, 08:55:17 PM »
I don't drink Coca Cola, Pepsi or Kool-Aid.
Can't stand grape, fruit punch, orange, cherry flavored drinks :P

I drink alotta Propel, Gatorade, diet 7up/Mountain Dew, Brisk Ice Tea, Light Lemonade, Root Beer  :-*

and

Sobe Cranberry Raspberry (Light)  :o

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 12:55:29 PM »
You know what's some good shit? Those Sobe drinks. I used to be addicted to them like a mofo, but they're just as bad for ya as soda.

Oh yeah, and I haven't touched anything other than water for almost 3 weeks now. I'm on a roll niggaz!!!!!
Sobe is really not got for u?

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 01:14:42 PM »
You know what's some good shit? Those Sobe drinks. I used to be addicted to them like a mofo, but they're just as bad for ya as soda.

Oh yeah, and I haven't touched anything other than water for almost 3 weeks now. I'm on a roll niggaz!!!!!
Sobe is really not got for u?

Most fruit drinks have just as much sugar as a sodie pop.  I think Sobe has a bunch of organic natural no preservatives type drinks too tho.  I always laugh when I see people drinkin the white one, it looks like cum.