Author Topic: Really, is an Iraqi police officer any different than an American troop?  (Read 321 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
For that matter is Iyad Allawi any different than George Bush?

People act suprised that anti-occupational forces in Iraq are killing Iraqi police officers and politicians.  Do you people realize that Iraq was taken over by the American military in 2003, and therefore, until America leaves, politicians and police officers in Iraq work for America?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

yeah if you consider making money legally so that you can live , feed your family and buy things..... to make progress past a war that has decimated your country and try to do something better for your community, working for america....i guess they deserve to die

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah if you consider making money legally so that you can live , feed your family and buy things..... to make progress past a war that has decimated your country and try to do something better for your community, working for america....i guess they deserve to die

Did you forget the part about Iraqi police officers running up in people's cribs and blowing their heads off?  Or the part about Iraqi politicians always blaming "insurgents" for any problems the country is having, nevermind the fact that 140,000 foriegn troops have just came and murdered 100,000 Iraqi's in an effort to steal their natural resources and expand their global reach?  Did you forget that part of it?

Woodrow

Did you forget the part about Iraqi police officers running up in people's cribs and blowing their heads off?  Or the part about Iraqi politicians always blaming "insurgents" for any problems the country is having, nevermind the fact that 140,000 foriegn troops have just came and murdered 100,000 Iraqi's in an effort to steal their natural resources and expand their global reach?  Did you forget that part of it?

Major Mark Bieger found this little girl after the car bomb that attacked our guys while kids were crowding around. The soldiers here have been angry and sad for two days. They are angry because the terrorists could just as easily have waited a block or two and attacked the patrol away from the kids. Instead, the suicide bomber drove his car and hit the Stryker when about twenty children were jumping up and down and waving at the soldiers. Major Bieger, I had seen him help rescue some of our guys a week earlier during another big attack, took some of our soldiers and rushed this little girl to our hospital. He wanted her to have American surgeons and not to go to the Iraqi hospital. She didn't make it. I snapped this picture when Major Bieger ran to take her away. He kept stopping to talk with her and hug her.

The soldiers went back to that neighborhood the next day to ask what they could do. The people were very warming and welcomed us into their homes, and many kids were actually running up to say hello and to ask soldiers to shake hands.

Eventually, some insurgents must have realized we were back and started shooting at us. The American soldiers and Iraqi police started engaging the enemy and there was a running gun battle. I saw at least one IP who was shot, but he looked okay and actually smiled at me despite the big bullet hole in his leg. I smiled back.

One thing seems certain; the people in that neighborhood share our feelings about the terrorists. We are going to go back there, and if any terrorists come out, the soldiers hope to find them. Everybody is still very angry that the insurgents attacked us when the kids were around. Their day will come.

Michael Yon

http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/2005/05/little-girl.html

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^ America created the chaotic conditions of Iraq, and if the soldiers really cared about Iraqi's they would pack up and go home.

Woodrow

You really are a sick person...

A suicide bomber drove his bomb into a bunch of KIDS and you blame the americans for his actions.

Fuck your beliefs.

Jome

The next day bloodier than the previous..

I bet those Iraqis love their newborn freedom.
Talk about underestimating the resistance, but maybe they don't give a shit now that Saddam is captured..

Woodrow

Thirteen

so the terrorists are better because they kill in the name of allah... ok now we're getting somewhere...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Woodrow and Needles, you guys are very good at blaming the victim.   I suppose I am supposed to blame "insurgents" for the chaos in Iraq because when they attack an American soldier occupying their country sometimes non-combatants are killed unintentionally in the ambush.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 09:45:42 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »

Woodrow

Woodrow and Needles, you guys are very good at blaming the victim.   I suppose I am supposed to blame "insurgents" for the chaos in Iraq because when they attack an American soldier occupying their country sometimes non-combatants are killed unintentionally in the ambush.
Blaming the victim?!

These "insurgents" are nothing more than street thugs who are paid to kill.

Like it was said in the post beofre, these people are killing innocent iraqi's on purpose. There's nothing unintentional about it.

You're a sick fuck for supporting it.

Thirteen

just admit it, you are a fucked up, confused white person and you won't see us point out that you're a fucked up confused white person anymore

Matrix Heart

lol I wanna see that happen to America  ;D

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

These "insurgents" are nothing more than street thugs who are paid to kill.

It is unlikely that someone would hide out in caves and swamps and get bombs dropped on their head, just to make some money.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 08:58:46 PM by The Imam »

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Infinite, i really dont know if your comprehending whats being said.  i think what some are trying to say is, why are you defending the insurgents when they crash their car bombs into a group of kids.  and blaming american soldiers is not helping anything.  i dont know any sick ass soldier who wants to go to iraq, muchless go there and shoot people, muchless shoot kids, and im sure any shooting or harm done to children was unintentional and the soldiers will live with that for the rest of their lives, the soldiers arent the problem, theyre doing what they were told to do by bushand the american government so that he could "save" our country from disaster.  well bush is a dumbass no nothing fuck... so forget him,  if you wanna blame anyone, blame bush, not those who are made to go to iraq and fight,  only the crazy ones really wanna kill someone and you cant be mental and in the army, unless you go mental while youre in the army, so i guess the insurgents are all crazy too,  and rich pimps in swamps watching their tivo
love stinks yeah yeah