Author Topic: What if...  (Read 176 times)

Matrix Heart

What if...
« on: May 12, 2005, 12:19:05 AM »
Chinese president Hu Jintao deemed George W. Bush a tyrannical dictator and decided to invade the United States to change the administration.

Would you fight along side Chinese soliders to remove Bush  :D ?

What if ?

Thirteen

Re: What if...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 07:11:11 AM »
our military is 3 times greater than theirs, our Navy and Air Force is far greater than their WWII relics that they use. most of their military would die in the middle of the pacific ocean....they wouldn't even get a chance to get to california...they're still afraid of the beating the japanese gave them...

so you should add a few more countries to your what if?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 10:27:24 AM »
our military is 3 times greater than theirs, our Navy and Air Force is far greater than their WWII relics that they use. most of their military would die in the middle of the pacific ocean....they wouldn't even get a chance to get to california...they're still afraid of the beating the japanese gave them...

Don't get mad get glad  :D

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 11:39:29 AM »
What if you got arrested for sedition?

WHAT IF?!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 12:04:12 PM »
It would be like that sick ass movie Red Dawn with Patrick swayzie, I'd be creepin around poppin those chinese bastards at night, jesus I hope it happens now.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 05:24:02 PM »

WHAT IF?!!!

But it's Operation American Freedom  ;D it's for our good.

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 06:37:29 PM »
It would be like that sick ass movie Red Dawn with Patrick swayzie, I'd be creepin around poppin those chinese bastards at night, jesus I hope it happens now.

LOL!

Bush would nuke em before they even stepped into the Pacific. The CPR is an oppressive regime, why the fuck would anyone pick them over the US? Bush is a dick, Hu Jintao likewise.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:46:04 PM by AndrE JosE »

Jome

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 07:59:03 PM »
our military is 3 times greater than theirs

Not more.. ?
Thought 400-500 billion a year would get you more value for the money.. :D ;D

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 08:23:56 PM »
our military is 3 times greater than theirs

Not more.. ?
Thought 400-500 billion a year would get you more value for the money.. :D ;D

well naturally, we can't compete with a million plus army....that gives some weight to china

so we'd have to depend on our far superior airforce and navy to make them assed out on transportation and look like a million retards looking for the short bus to school

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 08:52:59 AM »

why should i be made that nothing is ever going to come back on the United States?

if there was a time where the United States ceased to exist, you can bet that the only thing taking over the US is cockroaches and other insects that can withstand radiation

Matrix Heart

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 08:56:41 AM »

why should i be made that nothing is ever going to come back on the United States?

if there was a time where the United States ceased to exist, you can bet that the only thing taking over the US is cockroaches and other insects that can withstand radiation

Canada is lurking.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 09:01:30 AM »

Canada is lurking.

with something like 60% of their population living in ontario, you can bet all they are taking over are some plots of land...unless canadans can breath nuclear fallout

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2005, 07:54:35 PM »

WHAT IF?!!!