Author Topic: Bush Appointed Rapist as Advisor on Women's Healthy Policy  (Read 166 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oddly enough, this isn't a made up story.  In 2002 Bush appointed W. David Hager to be an FDA advisor on Women's Health and Reproductive Health Drugs.  Of course, as always, concerns were raised and silenced at the time and Hager got the position.. but from a 2002 Time Magazine Article:

"A quiet battle is raging over the Bush Administration's plan to appoint a scantily credentialed doctor, whose writings include a book titled  As Jesus Cared for Women: Restoring Women Then and Now, to head an influential Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel on women's health policy. Sources tell Time that the agency's choice for the advisory panel is Dr. W. David Hager, an obstetrician-gynecologist who also wrote, with his wife Linda, Stress and the Woman's Body, which puts "an emphasis on the restorative power of Jesus Christ in one's life" and recommends specific Scripture readings and prayers for such ailments as headaches and premenstrual syndrome. Though his resume describes Hager as a University of Kentucky professor, a university official says Hager's appointment is part time and voluntary and involves working with interns at Lexington's Central Baptist Hospital, not the university itself. In his private practice, two sources familiar with it say, Hager refuses to prescribe contraceptives to unmarried women."
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,361521,00.html

So once again it slips through that Bush appointed a bigotted religious zealot.  And then 3 years later we find out the following:

"Linda Davis alleges that between 1995 and their divorce in 2002, Hager repeatedly sodomized her without her consent. Several sources on and off the record confirmed that she had told them it was the sexual and emotional abuse within their marriage that eventually forced her out. "I probably wouldn't have objected so much, or felt it was so abusive if he had just wanted normal [vaginal] sex all the time," she explained to me. "But it was the painful, invasive, totally nonconsensual nature of the [anal] sex that was so horrible."'
http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20050512/cm_thenation/20050530mcgarvey/nc:742

Thirteen

Re: Bush Appointed Rapist as Advisor on Women's Healthy Policy
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 07:26:05 AM »
was he ever convicted of these crimes?

then he's not a rapist.

an easy one - two that shuts down this whole thread

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »
"I probably wouldn't have objected so much, or felt it was so abusive if he had just wanted normal [vaginal] sex all the time," she explained to me. "But it was the painful, invasive, totally nonconsensual nature of the [anal] sex that was so horrible."'

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Matrix Heart

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 10:37:19 AM »
"I probably wouldn't have objected so much, or felt it was so abusive if he had just wanted normal [vaginal] sex all the time," she explained to me. "But it was the painful, invasive, totally nonconsensual nature of the [anal] sex that was so horrible."'

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

:D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 10:46:17 AM »

then he's not a rapist.

It's clear that in your mind you will always be right, unfortuntely the world exists outside your mind and that is why you have so much trouble in life.  Just to quickly point out the error of your judgment (altho I don't have a lot of hope that you are intelligent enough to even comprehend what follows, but I could be wrong)

The notion that a person can't be a rapist, a murderer, a robber, or any type of deviant without a conviction is obviously a dumb one.  If you kill someone and no one presses charges you are still a murderer.  This woman didn't press charges, therefore there can be no conviction, of course his actions easily can be described as rape... if you think forcing a woman to have anal sex against her will isn't rape, that is a matter of personal opinion... most people would prolly say its fair to call it such, if you prefer the term sodomy which is more specific then that is fine. 

Either way the guy either sodomized his wife, or raped his wife.  But to argue that lack of a conviction voids this argument is to once again demonstrate your own stupidity.  Most women who are raped do not press charges... those of us who can add 2 + 2 realize the men who raped these woman are still rapists... morons like you apparently disagree.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 12:07:56 PM »
It's clear that in your mind you will always be right, unfortuntely the world exists outside your mind and that is why you have so much trouble in life.  Just to quickly point out the error of your judgment (altho I don't have a lot of hope that you are intelligent enough to even comprehend what follows, but I could be wrong)

The notion that a person can't be a rapist, a murderer, a robber, or any type of deviant without a conviction is obviously a dumb one.  If you kill someone and no one presses charges you are still a murderer.  This woman didn't press charges, therefore there can be no conviction, of course his actions easily can be described as rape... if you think forcing a woman to have anal sex against her will isn't rape, that is a matter of personal opinion... most people would prolly say its fair to call it such, if you prefer the term sodomy which is more specific then that is fine.

Either way the guy either sodomized his wife, or raped his wife.  But to argue that lack of a conviction voids this argument is to once again demonstrate your own stupidity.  Most women who are raped do not press charges... those of us who can add 2 + 2 realize the men who raped these woman are still rapists... morons like you apparently disagree.

are you kidding youre obviously on the same level he is or you wouldnt bother, besides I think we all enjoy a little sodomy every now and then.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 12:23:49 PM »
lol there is a big diff. between anal sex and raping your wife in the ass.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 03:35:46 PM »
theres something juss damn funny about homeboy rapin his wife in the ass ha ha....im still dying here
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 08:27:51 PM »

then he's not a rapist.

ok, well i'm going to accuse you of rape... i saw you rape a little boy just the other day... now without any evidence or trial... just one person's testimony just like in this case....you are now a rapist...

common sense wins again

have a good night rapist