Author Topic: Ferguson Charged by F.A.  (Read 99 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Ferguson Charged by F.A.
« on: May 12, 2005, 11:18:22 AM »

Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by The FA for his comments about 'sinister' forces conspiring against Manchester United.

Ferguson was unhappy with referee Neale Barry's performance during United's 2-1 win over Newcastle at Old Trafford, claiming he waved away a certain penalty.

The veteran Scot claimed United were not getting the penalties they deserved, and intimated that referees were being told not to award spot kicks for them.

"It seems to me now that we are not going to get penalties no matter what the circumstances," said Ferguson after the Newcastle game.

"It's getting ridiculous now. I'm not sure if they're instructed but it's sinister to me."

Those comments have not gone down too well at FA headquarters, and Ferguson has now been charged with improper conduct.

"The FA has today charged Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson with a breach of FA Rule E3 for improper conduct," read the FA's website.

"The charge relates to his comments following the match against Newcastle United FC on 24 April.

"He has until 26 May to respond to the charge."

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Ferguson Charged by F.A.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 11:40:17 AM »

not untouchable

:banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama:
NO MORE WAR