Author Topic: Can anyone hook me up with George Clinton's best songs?  (Read 142 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Can anyone hook me up with George Clinton's best songs?
« on: May 08, 2005, 10:46:45 AM »
The P-Funk legend himself is coming to Belgium July 13th, and I'm thinking of going (I heard he plays at least 2 hours and a half!), but I haven't really heard a lot of his stuff.
Can somebody hook me up?

Wild_Elmo

Re: Can anyone hook me up with George Clinton's best songs?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 10:52:26 AM »
i'll try and hook some up a little later, but if you have the oppurtunity, you better go to that show.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 05:20:59 AM »
The P-Funk legend himself is coming to Belgium July 13th, and I'm thinking of going (I heard he plays at least 2 hours and a half!), but I haven't really heard a lot of his stuff.
Can somebody hook me up?
check pm's

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 06:45:38 AM »
i saw him in ny, and i've been to a lot of shows in my life, and i would have to say that was probably the 2nd best show ive been to (aside from up in smoke)...

anyways its just fucking dope with a huge ass band on stage and everyones jamming their ass off with live instruments, what a relief from a straight hip hop show. and its like dope ass shit cos even though most of us were too young to have fully experienced his ish, we have heard plenty of how the current hip hop generation has flipped his songs and samples. its hella weird cos you'll end up recognizing a lot more than you think just from listening to albums like doggystyle, the chronic, etc...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 12:50:39 PM »
^^^^Sounds cool 8)
So you don't have to really know his music in order to enjoy the show, right?

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
yea when i listen to his shit im always like shit thats the melody for that dre song