Author Topic: Got my Dre poster framed *peep*...know where I can get anymore?  (Read 685 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Got my Dre poster framed *peep*...know where I can get anymore?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2005, 12:48:52 PM »
those are all tight, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2005, 04:34:25 PM »
Justin: Did u just happen to find those on ebay or is there a certain place that I can look or whatnot?

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 10:43:35 PM »
haha years of dedicated and extensive ebay searching. ive woken up at odd hours in the morning liek 3 or 4am to win auctions. most of those posters i have dont really come on ebay too often if ever.
ive only seen two of tha dogg food posters ever on ebay in 4 years.. thanks to lazy i got one of em.
death row greatest hits is probably the same, seen like 3 in 4 years.. i had two of them at one time.
luniz i got 5 on it is the only one ive ever seen.

so yeah when the item does come up once a year, you gotta be able to first find it, and then be willing to bid against hella other crazy collectors.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2005, 12:28:30 PM »
Aight, thanks for the info bro.

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 12:57:05 PM »
nice collection man... i want that penhouse players clique poster !!!

We Fly High

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2005, 12:43:08 AM »
yeah the PPC one is dope.. i love how it says "How Do You Sell A Million Records? Quik & Eazy!"
some classic rare ish.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2005, 04:17:59 AM »
Damn man...that's indeed some rare stuff.
Why did you decide to sell the Death Row plaque now though? Won't it be worth a lot more money in 20 years from now?!

I would've hold on to it...

ABN

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2005, 04:29:48 AM »
^ Crafty i prolly would´ve kept it too but who knows in 20 years mofos might´ve forgotten about DR coz it´s not like the label is on fire and it won´t be on fire ever again.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2005, 07:14:10 AM »
Here's another nice poster i found from google, it's about Dogg Pound

http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/NewSite/LAGNIAPPE/SusiesCorner/photos/doggpound.jpg

i would like to have that one...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 07:33:36 AM »
^ Crafty i prolly would´ve kept it too but who knows in 20 years mofos might´ve forgotten about DR coz it´s not like the label is on fire and it won´t be on fire ever again.

True, but even when a company isn't hot anymore, there are always huge fans out there or collectors who're willing to purchase basically anything.
I can imagine that if someone had an original concert-poster from Led Zeppelin in their "hey-days", people would definitely be interested to buy it...

ABN

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 07:52:24 AM »
I can imagine that if someone had an original concert-poster from Led Zeppelin in their "hey-days", people would definitely be interested to buy it...
of course but Led Zeppelin is one entity that has sold over 100 million records but Death Row is a company and most peeps are a fan of a certain artist(s)that used to be on DR and not actual fans of Death Row as a company. but if i would´ve owned the plaque i prolly would´ve saved it without the intetion of sellin it coz it would just be dope to have that even tho DR at the moment is one of the worst company´s out there.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!