Author Topic: Post Pics of your bedrooms/cribs  (Read 3136 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Post Pics of your bedrooms/cribs
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2005, 12:06:21 PM »
^^^^That's a really nice room you got there man. Is that a Stratocaster? 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2005, 01:04:30 PM »
^ u got all that stuff in there.. and u gotta share too?
naw my lil bro sleeps on the couch in the living room he doesnt like to sleep on the top
My lil bro does the same thing, but my sister might be moving out soon, so we might both have our own rooms now, then im going to leave hopefully if all goes good by next summer, then my parents are getting a bigger house (why? i dont fuckin know!, there are tons of memories @ this house, why leave?)

Diabolical

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2005, 01:19:21 PM »
^^^^That's a really nice room you got there man. Is that a Stratocaster? 8)

Thanks man, it was a mess the other day. I just emptied my suitcase out when i got home.
Well its a less expensive version, only cost about £220. I have a better(and easier to play) guitar but its difficult to get a good pic of it. This isnt mime but its basiclly the same

mauzip

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2005, 01:57:27 PM »
how is my crib a room in a hospital??

Throwback

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2005, 02:10:08 PM »
lol just look at it.

mauzip

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2005, 02:12:32 PM »
my room is small and a big mess

how is that comparable with a hospitable room?

Diabolical

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2005, 02:24:36 PM »
This pic just looks so much like a hospital to me ???

mauzip

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2005, 02:29:17 PM »
that's my fuiton

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2005, 03:10:34 PM »
ill have to post few images of mine at sum point, gota try n shrink tha photos though, ne idea people?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2005, 05:58:20 PM »
you guys have fuckin dope rooms, as soon as possible i'll make sure to get some pics of mine somehow and re update this thread

Acgrundy

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2005, 06:27:34 PM »
yeah its nuts.. i dont earn a huge amount, but most of my mates earn less than i do... some couples i know can actually borrow less than i can.. because their combined salaries * 2.5 is less then the 3.5 * my salary i can get on my own.

by the end of the year i should be 10k towards my 30k target.. even then i'll only be able to get a rough 2 bed house.. things will get easier though as my wages are likely to go up before i'm done, so i'll be able to borrow more too..

my plan is to keep saving either until i can afford it on my own.. or goin in with a g/f makes it easier-ish

lol, at the end of this year you will be at 10k for your 30k mark?  how old are you already?  do the smart thing man, put the 10k down and get a house.  you don't wanna rent a room out becuz why?  man that is at least 25% of a mortgage pmt that you can get out of one renter for a place in your price range.  why figure that the first house you buy has to be the house you live in for the rest of your life?  real estate is an investment, not just a place to live.  shit by the time you actually have 30k saved up, property prices may have gone up at a greater rate and interest rates could be so high, that you are actually in a worse position than you were with your 10k.  put 10k down, take out an interest only loan.  do a lot of research on what you are going to buy, make sure there is a damn near 100% chance that it will not take a loss in the next couple of years.  buy it with an interest only loan, you're monthly mortgage payments will be pretty cheap.  rent a room out, fuck rent 2 out.  after 2 years, as long as the place has increased in value, sell it.  get something else.  shit man, in 2 years I'm gonna have 10k saved, maybe more, but at least 10k.  I'm doing just as I said.  I'll be going through a lot of houses.  buy shit that you can fix up and improve, its a pretty cool hobby when you do it for your own place.  Man there is homes that sell for $0 down, 10k is plenty enough money to put down, I say waiting til 30k, especially at your age, is a very bad idea.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2005, 07:23:38 PM »
Just a couple of things in my bedroom...lol

Jome

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2005, 08:30:56 PM »
Damn, didn't know Pops Twista lived in a Mexican brothel.  :D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2005, 09:28:07 PM »
Damn, didn't know Pops Twista lived in a Mexican brothel.  :D
thats not the worste part

Don Seer

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2005, 12:30:35 AM »
yeah its nuts.. i dont earn a huge amount, but most of my mates earn less than i do... some couples i know can actually borrow less than i can.. because their combined salaries * 2.5 is less then the 3.5 * my salary i can get on my own.

by the end of the year i should be 10k towards my 30k target.. even then i'll only be able to get a rough 2 bed house.. things will get easier though as my wages are likely to go up before i'm done, so i'll be able to borrow more too..

my plan is to keep saving either until i can afford it on my own.. or goin in with a g/f makes it easier-ish

lol, at the end of this year you will be at 10k for your 30k mark?  how old are you already?  do the smart thing man, put the 10k down and get a house.  you don't wanna rent a room out becuz why?  man that is at least 25% of a mortgage pmt that you can get out of one renter for a place in your price range.  why figure that the first house you buy has to be the house you live in for the rest of your life?  real estate is an investment, not just a place to live.  shit by the time you actually have 30k saved up, property prices may have gone up at a greater rate and interest rates could be so high, that you are actually in a worse position than you were with your 10k.  put 10k down, take out an interest only loan.  do a lot of research on what you are going to buy, make sure there is a damn near 100% chance that it will not take a loss in the next couple of years.  buy it with an interest only loan, you're monthly mortgage payments will be pretty cheap.  rent a room out, fuck rent 2 out.  after 2 years, as long as the place has increased in value, sell it.  get something else.  shit man, in 2 years I'm gonna have 10k saved, maybe more, but at least 10k.  I'm doing just as I said.  I'll be going through a lot of houses.  buy shit that you can fix up and improve, its a pretty cool hobby when you do it for your own place.  Man there is homes that sell for $0 down, 10k is plenty enough money to put down, I say waiting til 30k, especially at your age, is a very bad idea.

no i cant afford it yet. let me explain something.. thats 10k UK money.. thats 18K USD..

over here a 1 bed apartment OR a 1 bed starter home currently runs at around 85K to 100K (in USD thats 154K -> 181K)

a small 2 bed house can be got for between 95K and 125K depending upon where it is etc..

the property market here is fucked at the moment.. there is a record all time low of first time buyers entering the market.. .prices have stopped and are falling in some places.. they also just upped the limit for a thing called stamp duty.. which is a property tax.. they put this at 120K. this means that if you buy a house under 120K you dont have to pay any tax.. which is a good thing.