Author Topic: American Motherfuckers  (Read 612 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
American Motherfuckers
« on: May 14, 2005, 04:06:17 PM »
American motherfuckers in Guantanamo have desecrated copies of the Quran and flushed some down the toilet. Big mistake.

Sikotic™

Re: American Motherfuckers
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 07:05:21 PM »
That's completely out of line. You can't do that to someone's holy scriptures. I'll treat a Quran like a Bible and vice versa.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 09:29:27 PM »
I'm like, fuck a bitch and fuck you too, what the fuck a punk mutha fucka like you gon' do

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 12:06:20 AM »
Like any one those little books mean anything in real life, it's just simple psychological warfare against superstitious people. Question is are you stupid enough to feed in to it?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 06:32:00 AM »
American motherfuckers in Guantanamo have desecrated copies of the Quran and flushed some down the toilet. Big mistake.

No big deal.
^ ::)

^It's just the high school dropouts at work again ;D

Like any one those little books mean anything in real life, it's just simple psychological warfare against superstitious people. Question is are you stupid enough to feed in to it?

Kinda like me pissing on American Flag and then burning it  :D I don't giva shit, what they gon do  ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 06:33:55 AM by System Lords »

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 11:45:32 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly. I love America but I'd burn a flag if I wanted to aggravate the bondage slaves I have in my basement.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 01:53:47 PM »
I'm like, fuck a bitch and fuck you too, what the fuck a punk mutha fucka like you gon' do

8)

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 02:36:28 PM »
Turns out Newsweek got it all wrong...

It's a shame that shoddy reporting caused this much desturction.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 03:03:43 PM »

Care to elaborate?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 04:26:27 PM »
Muslims are fucking insane. Thousands and thousands of them are having violent protests because they think some American flushed a Koran down the toilet. Big fucking deal. In many of their countries, women aren't allowed to learn how to read or write, aren't allowed to vote, can't go out of the house without a man, etc. In many of their countries, Christians and other religious minorities aren't allowed to practice their religion, try to convert other people, etc. I know that in Saudi Arabia in order to be a citizen you have to be a Muslim, and it is illegal to celebrate Christmas in public. How come there is no outrage over those things? Which is worse.

Just more proof that Muslims are stupid as hell.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 07:10:35 PM »
In many of their countries, women aren't allowed to learn how to read or write, aren't allowed to vote, can't go out of the house without a man, etc. In many of their countries, Christians and other religious minorities aren't allowed to practice their religion, try to convert other people, etc. I know that in Saudi Arabia in order to be a citizen you have to be a Muslim, and it is illegal to celebrate Christmas in public.

Call me at 1-800 mind your business when you have point  :)

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 07:54:14 PM »

Care to elaborate?
http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050515/ts_nm/religion_afghan_newsweek_dc

Newsweek says Koran desecration report is wrong

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Newsweek magazine said on Sunday it erred in a May 9 report that U.S. interrogators desecrated the Koran at Guantanamo Bay, and apologized to the victims of deadly Muslim protests sparked by the article.

Editor Mark Whitaker said the magazine inaccurately reported that U.S. military investigators had confirmed that personnel at the detention facility in Cuba had flushed the Muslim holy book down the toilet.

The report sparked angry and violent protests across the Muslim world from Afghanistan, where 16 were killed and more than 100 injured, to Pakistan to Indonesia to Gaza. In the past week it was condemned in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Malaysia and by the Arab League.

On Sunday, Afghan Muslim clerics threatened to call for a holy war against the United States.

"We regret that we got any part of our story wrong, and extend our sympathies to victims of the violence and to the U.S. soldiers caught in its midst," Whitaker wrote in the magazine's latest issue, due to appear on U.S. newsstands on Monday.

The weekly news magazine said in its May 23 edition that the information had come from a "knowledgeable government source" who told Newsweek that a military report on abuse at Guantanamo Bay said interrogators flushed at least one copy of the Koran down a toilet in a bid to make detainees talk.

But Newsweek said the source later told the magazine he could not be certain he had seen an account of the Koran incident in the military report and that it might have been in other investigative documents or drafts.

Whitaker told Reuters that Newsweek did not know if the reported toilet incident involving the Koran ever occurred. "As to whether anything like this happened, we just don't know," he said in an interview. "We're not saying it absolutely happened but we can't say that it absolutely didn't happen either."

INCIDENT UNDER INVESTIGATION

The acknowledgment by the magazine came amid heightened scrutiny of the U.S. media, which has seen a rash of news organizations fire reporters and admit that stories were fabricated or plagiarized.

The Pentagon told the magazine the report was wrong last Friday, saying it had investigated earlier allegations of Koran desecration from detainees and found them "not credible."

Newsweek reported that Pentagon spokesman Lawrence DiRita reacted angrily when the magazine asked about the source's continued assertion that he had read about the Koran incident in an investigative report. "People are dead because of what this son of a bitch said. How could he be credible now?" DiRita told Newsweek.

The May 9 report, which appeared as a brief item by Michael Isikoff and John Barry in the magazine's "Periscope" section, had a huge international impact, sparking the protests from Muslims who consider the Koran the literal word of God and treat each book with deep reverence.

Desecration of the Koran is punishable by death in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Newsweek, which said opponents of the Afghan government including remnants of the Taliban had used its report to fan unrest in the country, said it was not contemplating disciplinary action against staff.

"This was reported very carefully, with great sensitivity and concern, and we'll continue to report on it," said Newsweek Managing Editor John Meecham. "We have tried to be transparent about exactly what happened, and we leave it to the readers to judge us."

U.S. officials opened an investigation but maintained that members of the Guantanamo security force were sensitive to the religious beliefs and practices of the detainees in U.S. custody.

U.S. national security adviser Stephen Hadley earlier on Sunday stressed the report had not been confirmed. "If it turns out to be true, obviously we will take action against those responsible," Hadley said on CNN's "Late Edition."

Newsweek's Whitaker said that when the magazine first heard of the Koran allegation from its source, staff approached two Defense Department officials. One declined to comment, while the other challenged a different aspect of the May 9 story but did not dispute the Koran charge.

The magazine said other news organizations had already aired charges of Koran desecration based "only on the testimony of detainees."

"We believed our story was newsworthy because a U.S. official said government investigators turned up this evidence. So we published the item," Whitaker said.

"Our original source later said he couldn't be certain about reading of the alleged Koran incident in the report we cited," he wrote.

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2005, 08:14:20 PM »
ANT works for newsweek now?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 11:20:25 AM »

Yeah agreed.  It's a shame when lies and falsehoods cause large amounts of destruction.  Unfortunately republicans only feel that way when they find lies that disagree with their worldview.  WMD and ties to terrorism are convenient lies that bother you little, but find a factual error that doesn't support your worldview and hear the GOP chorus sing of the need to regulate the media.

You forget or ignore that the news media helped spread the lies and inaccuracies put forth by the Bush Administration on Iraq.  These lies have consquences that we are still dealing with to this day.  The last few weeks were some of the most violent weeks Iraq has experienced. Becuz of the lies you supported the US lost $300 billion, 1,600 lives, a few thousands limbs, and in the process weakened its economy, weakened its military, embarassed itself in the eyes of the world, and further enraged the muslim population. 

Yet there is no outrage from the right, instead we only find arrogant support of an incompetent administration by bigotted individuals that can't tell the difference between picking sides in politics and choosing their favorite baseball team.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 12:35:20 PM »

Yeah agreed.  It's a shame when lies and falsehoods cause large amounts of destruction.  Unfortunately republicans only feel that way when they find lies that disagree with their worldview.  WMD and ties to terrorism are convenient lies that bother you little, but find a factual error that doesn't support your worldview and hear the GOP chorus sing of the need to regulate the media.

You forget or ignore that the news media helped spread the lies and inaccuracies put forth by the Bush Administration on Iraq.  These lies have consquences that we are still dealing with to this day.  The last few weeks were some of the most violent weeks Iraq has experienced. Becuz of the lies you supported the US lost $300 billion, 1,600 lives, a few thousands limbs, and in the process weakened its economy, weakened its military, embarassed itself in the eyes of the world, and further enraged the muslim population. 

Yet there is no outrage from the right, instead we only find arrogant support of an incompetent administration by bigotted individuals that can't tell the difference between picking sides in politics and choosing their favorite baseball team.

Basing an extremely inflammatory news item on a single source without any corroborating evidence, affirming witnesses, or any stated caveats regarding the possible unreliability of such a piece, strikes me as a bit sketchy. And now their single source suggests that he might have been wrong?

Yeah. That’s JUST like the Iraq war! Good analogy!