Author Topic: Tha G-Spot Index (Best of G-Spot | Ban Spammers! | How to post flash etc.)  (Read 199032 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ban The Faggot Leechers: B.T.F.L.
« Reply #285 on: December 08, 2007, 11:50:16 AM »
Anyone saying Xander's not doing it just for the post count privileges needs to get real. He's made 80 posts a day for some time, and just exactly as he's hit 500 (diss status) he quits posting, yet he still visits the board on a frequent basis. Not exactly a leecher, but it still means he's not posting to contribute anything whatsoever (that much was clear from the beginning though).

Is Hatecatcher Xander? I musta missed something

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #286 on: December 08, 2007, 12:16:50 PM »
Anyone saying Xander's not doing it just for the post count privileges needs to get real. He's made 80 posts a day for some time, and just exactly as he's hit 500 (diss status) he quits posting, yet he still visits the board on a frequent basis. Not exactly a leecher, but it still means he's not posting to contribute anything whatsoever (that much was clear from the beginning though).

Yup. He has quit posting by now though. He just desperately wanted to get to 500, making 80 posts a day. Ask Bundy about Xander's reasons...

smegma

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2007, 12:49:39 AM »

Yup. He has quit posting by now though. He just desperately wanted to get to 500, making 80 posts a day. Ask Bundy about Xander's reasons...

That's kinda pathetic

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #289 on: December 12, 2007, 08:14:05 AM »

That's kinda pathetic

Well, he surely hasn't made any attempts to hide the fact that he only registered and started posting here so he could hit the diss button on people.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #294 on: December 25, 2007, 03:00:45 PM »
Theres only 1 active mod of Outbound, kill hasnt been on since sept., and optical hasnt been on since last month..

Jome

« Reply #296 on: December 27, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »
Why's he still not banned? Did the mods take some time off?
Theres only 1 active mod of Outbound, kill hasnt been on since sept., and optical hasnt been on since last month..

Mods can not ban.....

Elevz

« Reply #297 on: December 28, 2007, 09:01:21 AM »
Can't mods tell Overseer to get rid of so and so? :P

smegma

« Reply #298 on: January 28, 2008, 03:25:48 AM »

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #299 on: February 06, 2008, 11:49:23 PM »