Author Topic: Mad props to the creator of TOT  (Read 169 times)

J Bananas

Mad props to the creator of TOT
« on: May 15, 2005, 12:31:43 AM »
I'm glad someone decided to incorporate a poitics board on a hip hop site. I'm sure in real life, half the people on here don't voice their true opinion, but in here it can get heated as fuck without any reprocussions or hate, allowing for true expression of peoples viewpoints. Which is of course fuckin great. Much love folks. Keep talkin shit for your side and sooner or later the bitches will follow.

mauzip

Re: Mad props to the creator of TOT
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 01:34:05 AM »
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 02:22:39 AM »
^ LOL..

we created this section when infinite turned to islam as he flooded the g-spot section with so many posts and made everyone angry

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 11:41:43 AM »
yes WE did  :)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 02:20:25 PM »
^ LOL..

we created this section when infinite turned to islam as he flooded the g-spot section with so many posts and made everyone angry

In some ways it is dissapointing that religion and politics have been compartmentalized from everything else (anything goes forum) because it's all interconnected, you can't seperate a man's beliefs from a man's actions, or religion and politics from liesure activities, because it's all related.  Every once in a while I still try to step into the Anything Goes forum and say of few words but my thread gets immediately relocated to this forum. 

In the beggining this TOT forum was less popular but more sincere.  People used to post up stories about struggles they were encountering in their lives, and other members offered giudance and support.  Nowadays, if you post up anything about your personal live that contains sensitive material, your going to get smashed on, no doubt.

The good news is, this forum has grown in popularity, and I think the level of knowledge has increased, but the problem is the way that knowledge is being presented is often hateful and destructive.

The vision in creating this forum was that it would be a place where people could come and biuld their knowledge base and discuss matters of the heart, religion, and society.  I think the problem is we have no common terms with which we can come together.  Without a common goal linking us, we will always be at eachothers throats.

.............So I suggest we come together for the advancement of hip-hop culture.  And come together on the terms that we want all hip-hop heads to be educated and informed so that the hip-hop community can be a strong and intelligent force to raise the next generation coming up.

I'll make a thread and write more about this later, we can try it and see if it works.  Peace.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 02:27:27 PM »
^ LOL..

In some ways it is dissapointing that religion and politics have been compartmentalized from everything else (anything goes forum) because it's all interconnected, you can't seperate a man's beliefs from a man's actions, or religion and politics from liesure activities, because it's all related.  Every once in a while I still try to step into the Anything Goes forum and say of few words but my thread gets immediately relocated to this forum. 

In the beggining this TOT forum was less popular but more sincere.  People used to post up stories about struggles they were encountering in their lives, and other members offered giudance and support.  Nowadays, if you post up anything about your personal live that contains sensitive material, your going to get smashed on, no doubt.

The good news is, this forum has grown in popularity, and I think the level of knowledge has increased, but the problem is the way that knowledge is being presented is often hateful and destructive.

The vision in creating this forum was that it would be a place where people could come and biuld their knowledge base and discuss matters of the heart, religion, and society.  I think the problem is we have no common terms with which we can come together.  Without a common goal linking us, we will always be at eachothers throats.

.............So I suggest we come together for the advancement of hip-hop culture.  And come together on the terms that we want all hip-hop heads to be educated and informed so that the hip-hop community can be a strong and intelligent force to raise the next generation coming up.

I'll make a thread and write more about this later, we can try it and see if it works.  Peace.

i wish you luck.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 02:08:29 PM »
props!! i never get tired of this! bring it on!  8)